As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

iOS Games: There's a Zombie on your In-App Purchase.

19495969798100»

• Options
    ANTVGM64ANTVGM64 Registered User regular
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    GOD DAMN this game is infuriating. I just saved up all day for an upgrade, and the same glitch happened again. My one free imp won't go and apply the upgrade I just paid for. So I can either wait and hope that he eventually pulls his head out of his ass and does it, or cancel the non-moving upgrade that hasn't even begun for the cost of half of what I paid for it to begin with.

I have limited sympathy for you, given your conscious decision to begin and continue playing that game.

Peter Molyneux, who helped create the original Dungeon Keeper said "This is ridiculous".

You know you're in trouble when the guy who made a game about tapping a cube thinks you're nuts.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    BullioBullio Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Threes! is going to be a big, big problem for me. I picked it up today while it's still on sale and I've been "one more turn"-ing the game most of the day. Best score so far is 3216.

The OP I've been working on is mostly done. Have a couple sections to flesh out still, so it ought to be done within the next day or two depending on how badly I get bogged down with classwork.

Bullio on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RothgarrRothgarr Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Rothgarr wrote: »
    Speaking of RPGs, anybody else here finish Oceanhorn? I finished it a while ago but I'm trying to 100% it...

I'm actually surprised there doesn't seem to be more buzz about it here...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/oceanhorn/id708196645?mt=8
    and... no IAPs...

I finished it a while back, though I don't think I got 100%. There was some map bullshit that I didn't feel like trying to figure out.

When I completed the story I was around 75%. Right now I'm at 88% with almost 16.5 hours play time.

What do you mean by "map bullshit"? There are, btw, walkthroughs -- I admittedly had to take a peek at one point during the storyline because I was stuck... but I'm avoiding the walkthroughs now as I try to 100% this game...

• Options
    RothgarrRothgarr Registered User regular
    Anyone else playing Simpsons Tapped Out and need more neighbors? If so please add me, Origin name: "Rothgarr".

• Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed is currently 99c.

Anybody here know if the iOS version is any better than the Vita version?

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    I honestly couldn't fathom playing that game well with virtual controls.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Rothgarr wrote: »
    Anyone else playing Simpsons Tapped Out and need more neighbors? If so please add me, Origin name: "Rothgarr".

and "Nocren"

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    BullioBullio Registered User regular
    And by zero demand, I present the new for 2014 iOS Gaming thread.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JeedanJeedan Registered User regular
    This new version of Dungeon Keeper makes me sad because now there is zero chance of ever getting a real Dungeon Keeper game ever again.
    Before they made that horrible piece of shit, there was a tiny chance. Now there's none. Tiny is better than none.

If this game had been popular it would set the direction of the franchise. It is Better Off Dead.

This discussion has been closed.