As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FFXIV:ARR] Old 2.15 Patch thread.

• DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I've been reading conflicting things for WAR, whether STR is better vs. VIT. I know that functionality wise STR will help enmity and dps and VIT is survive-ability. Just trying to get some other perspective on it, I mean if you can dodge or manage your job as a tank is the VIT worth it?

From what I've heard VIT is better on a fresh 50, but once you get a bunch of gear you have more than enough VIT and STR is actually better. So a lot of Warriors will reset their stats to STR once they hit a certain gear threshold. It's not that you can dodge so much as just having so much VIT from the BiS gear that you can afford to swap out your 30 points in VIT into STR instead.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • BadwrongBadwrong TokyoRegistered User regular
    There is a chart with block/parry tiers floating around somewhere. I would poke around on the official forums in the WAR/Tank type section for info on what sorta numbers are good to swap at.

The reason it matters is because if you are just 1 point below the next tier, then there is no point in trying for it yet and VIT will always give you a benefit.
    This is all just fine tuning your stats though, if you go full VIT there it wont stop you from doing anything.

Steam: Badwrong || Xbox: Duncan Dohnuts || PSN: Buc_wild

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    So, made 50 PLD this weekend. I feel like I've summitted a mountain, just to catch a glimpse of an even bigger mountain in the distance.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • joomanjiijoomanjii San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    Fellow GHOSTS, final votes for free company housing starts today! We're having run offs between two large plots in the Mist. You can head over here (http://gitl.enjin.com/home/m/15111288/article/2073694) to vote and have your say in where our new home will be.

As always, make sure to donate gil into the FC chest and/or send your maps over to the FC officers. We're really close to buying a large plot within the coming month and the more you contribute the closer we'll get to our goal.

Final Fantasy XIV: Alethia Tamarie
  • StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    So, made 50 PLD this weekend. I feel like I've summitted a mountain, just to catch a glimpse of an even bigger mountain in the distance.

Yeah, I just dinged 50 SMN yesterday. My first thought was "Yay, I can play with the big kids now!" followed immediately by "fuck me, I haven't even cleared the plot yet."

kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • NoizlanifNoizlanif MMO-Whore Registered User regular
    I tried googling it, but are PS3 / PC accounts still separate things? Was hoping to pick up on this again, but really didn't want to play it on my PS3.

• PrjctD_CaptainPrjctD_Captain iFizzRegistered User regular
    Nope, same account.

Steam: BrightWing
    PSN: BrightWing13 FFX|V:ARR Bright Asuna
  • NoizlanifNoizlanif MMO-Whore Registered User regular
    Blah, And I probably missed out on this being on sale too I bet. Ah well. I'll keep an eye out.

Nope, same account.

To elaborate though, if you had a PS3 account you can tie it into a PC account (and then by extension play it on your PC) but you need to get a PC key to do so. ( think you can still get it pretty cheap if you search around. People were getting it for around $20 not too long ago)

Once you've tied them together into one account you can play your account on either system (and on the PS4 when that comes out) and you retain all your characters, etc etc.

Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    I got back in to this recently. Was playing around, relearning everything. Decided to do the holiday events. They. . . they took some unexpectedly dark turns. :|

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
    Nope, same account.

To elaborate though, if you had a PS3 account you can tie it into a PC account (and then by extension play it on your PC) but you need to get a PC key to do so. ( think you can still get it pretty cheap if you search around. People were getting it for around $20 not too long ago)

Once you've tied them together into one account you can play your account on either system (and on the PS4 when that comes out) and you retain all your characters, etc etc.

One nice thing is that the PS3/4 client will be cross-buy.

Axen wrote: »
    I got back in to this recently. Was playing around, relearning everything. Decided to do the holiday events. They. . . they took some unexpectedly dark turns. :|

Yeah, love is a many-fucked up thing in Eorzea.

Stolls wrote: »

Yeah, I just dinged 50 SMN yesterday. My first thought was "Yay, I can play with the big kids now!" followed immediately by "fuck me, I haven't even cleared the plot yet."

I just pushed my way through to the Cape, and I got Wanderer's Palace unlocked as well. I still feel like I'm at the little kids' table, though.

• Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, I was not expecting that. The Limsa 'lovers' had by far the best outcome.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Whew, this levequest is an ordeal.

http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Not_Enough_Headroom

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

I just pushed my way through to the Cape, and I got Wanderer's Palace unlocked as well. I still feel like I'm at the little kids' table, though.

Naw don't feel that way, there's lots to do and you by no means need to rush to the raid endgame.

Wanderer's Palace and Ampador Keep are fairly straightforward and with the amount of geared players out there usually a cakewalk for a tank. Each has their own little quirks but after a run or two you'll have them down no problem. Copperbell Mines and Haukke Manor Hardmode aren't too bad either if you have DPS that know what they're doing and are well geared. They're both fairly straightforward from a tanking perspective. Pharoh Sirius is as well for tanking and it isn't terrible if you have a good healer (although it's kind of a nightmare if you don't).

You can start your relic immediately and the FC definitely helps people out with the sticky parts (killing Chimera, Hydra and the hardmode primals)

Mostly your next steps for progression will be running WP/AK/HMHM/CMHM/Crystal Tower to get Mythology Tomes every week for gear upgrades and working on your relic quest.

Coil is the endgame raid right now but don't worry about that at this point (or if you're like me ever) and don't be afraid to work on alt classes if the mood strikes you.

If you do want to run some of the 50 dungeons and you see me on shoot me a tell, I'll happily take a break from rushing Haukke Hardmodes to show you through some of them :)

edited February 2014

Naw don't feel that way, there's lots to do and you by no means need to rush to the raid endgame.

Wanderer's Palace and Ampador Keep are fairly straightforward and with the amount of geared players out there usually a cakewalk for a tank. Each has their own little quirks but after a run or two you'll have them down no problem. Copperbell Mines and Haukke Manor Hardmode aren't too bad either if you have DPS that know what they're doing and are well geared. They're both fairly straightforward from a tanking perspective. Pharoh Sirius is as well for tanking and it isn't terrible if you have a good healer (although it's kind of a nightmare if you don't).

You can start your relic immediately and the FC definitely helps people out with the sticky parts (killing Chimera, Hydra and the hardmode primals)

Mostly your next steps for progression will be running WP/AK/HMHM/CMHM/Crystal Tower to get Mythology Tomes every week for gear upgrades and working on your relic quest.

Coil is the endgame raid right now but don't worry about that at this point (or if you're like me ever) and don't be afraid to work on alt classes if the mood strikes you.

If you do want to run some of the 50 dungeons and you see me on shoot me a tell, I'll happily take a break from rushing Haukke Hardmodes to show you through some of them :)

Also @AngelHedgie

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1t8i4p/so_you_just_hit_level_50_in_patch_21/
    1. Fresh 50? Ready to see what the world has to offer? Lets get to it then.
    • Finish Your Job/Story Quests - Your Job quests will net you your last skills and your Artifact gear. Do them. The main quest up through Praetorium is required for practically all other Level 50 content.
    • Replace Your Trash Items - If you have any items below iLevel 45, they should probably be replaced with crafted/purchased items. You should pay particular attention to your weaponry.
    • Castrum Meridianum and The Praetorium - You'll need to run them once for story, but feel free to run them a few times extra if you like during this stage to acquire more Tomestones of Philosophy and get comfortable with level 50 content.

2. Time for the basic content! This stuff can be done with your fancy new fresh 50 gear.
    • Ifrit Hard Mode - Unlocked in the Waking Sands, he's an easy and simple mechanics fight which drops iLevel 60 Weaponry.
    • Wanderer's Palace and Amdapor Keep - You'll have to do these anyways for your GC and Relic quest eventually anyways, but they also drop some comfy iLevel 55 gear to get you started, and are an easy completion even in fresh 50 gear (particularly now that AK's difficulty has been nerfed).
    • Relic Quest Line - It's probably a good time to start on your Relic Quest. It'll take you through Chimera, Hydra, and back through the content you've completed at this point. At minimum you'll want it all caught up before you get to Titan some time down the road.

3. Got a few pieces of iLevel 55? Weapon at least level 55, or an Ifrit weapon if you're lucky? Good, next step up!
    • Garuda Hard Mode - Like before, unlocked in the Waking Sands, Garuda is a more complex fight, and one which requires some gear at least to pass various checks on your stats. She turns out cool looking iLevel 70 weapons for your trouble.
    • Copperbell HM and Haukke HM - The next step up in 4 Man dungeons, these guys provide a little more challenge, but better rewards, in the form of iLevel 60 gear of all varieties.
    • Pharos Sirius - The hardest of the 4 man dungeons in 2.1, Pharos is a reasonable completion as you near the end of this proverbial tier. Feel free to challenge it for some more iLevel 60 items and fun as you stretch your legs.
    • Darklight Gear - At this point, you're probably also sitting on a nice stack of Philosophy Tomes. Feel free to turn those guys into some Darklight gear for yourself to start filling in your lower iLevel slots. You'll need it!

4. Feeling suave in your mixture of iLevel 55-70 gear? Time to start stepping up your game with the big challenges!
    • Titan Hard Mode - The last barrier in the route to Relic, clearing Titan should be your goal for this tier. The first fight that truly stresses both Mechanics and raw numbers. An HP in the range of 3200+ is an absolute minimum for this fight. Also drops iLevel 80 Weaponry.
    • Good King Moggle Mog XII - Feeling the pain on Titan? Finish pushing through the main story and eventually you'll run into this guy. He's a fun fight with a challenge level similar to Garuda HM that drops iLevel 75 Weapons. A helpful stopgap if you find yourself rockblocked by Titan for an extended period of time. Or if you just really like Moogles.
    • AF+1/Heroes Gear - By now you might be sitting on at least a few hundred Myth tomes. Feel free to start changing them in for some iLevel 90 gear in Revenant's Toll. Even a single piece can drastically boost your stats up at this point.
    • Ultima - The Ultima fight is no joke, with a difficulty level similar to that of Titan. Still, for the adventurous with gear in the iLevel 65+ range, he can be taken down for some solid iLevel 80 Accessories.
    • Crystal Tower - If you can punch your way through the tiresome unlock quest, Crystal Tower can be a nice source of easy iLevel 80 gear. Although you can only walk out with one piece a week. Still, it'll be better than almost anything else you can get for a while.

5. Got your Relic? All Pimped out in iLevel 70-80 gear? Maybe a couple Myth tome items? Time for the final steps!
    • The Binding Coil of Bahamut - A Five Part dungeon with high mechanical complexity and numbers. Find yourself a good PUG or Static and have it. Drops some of the best gear in the game. Note: You cannot use the Duty Finder for Coil.
    • Relic Zenith - Save up those 900 Myths over time and upgrade your Relic at Gerolt's forge for a quick 10 iLevel bonus in stats.
    • Extreme Mode Primals - The alternative option to a Relic +1, clearing all 3 can get you a fancy iLevel 90 weapon as well. You might find yourself needing the Relic +1 though just to get through them. They also drop lots of other fun items.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • ICUbICUb WARegistered User regular
    One day i'll finish the story quest.

Bnet tag: Nermals#11601
    I still really hope they add an outfit system. I got all these sweet cosmetic items that just take up space currently.

Honestly blown away they haven't already added it. :(

edited February 2014
    I still really hope they add an outfit system. I got all these sweet cosmetic items that just take up space currently.

Honestly blown away they haven't already added it. :(

They are, and they have it slated for 2.2 which is in March. They've said they wanted to add it for quite some time (Since before beta) but it wasn't a priority as they got other things taken care of first.

Relevant info from January 25th Producer's Live Letter:
    http://www.novacrystallis.com/2014/01/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-letter-from-the-producer-live-part-xii-summary-patch-2-16-and-2-2-through-the-maelstrom/
    Yoshi P wrote:
    Currently, the content set for Patch 2.2 (March) is as follows:

Leviathan Primal Battle (Hard and Extreme Modes)
    The Amdapor Township Dungeon
    The Binding Coil of Bahamut Extension
    Thornmarch Extreme Mode
    Brayflox’s Longstop Hard Mode
    Halatali Hard Mode
    New Daily Beast Tribe Quests (Kobold and Sahagin)
    New Hildibrand storyline
    New Allagan Tomestone types
    Glamours Vanity System named Mirage Prism
    New advanced crafting recipes
    New fishing challenges
    New Aesthetician hairstyles

Bolded the relevant system.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Has there been a rough timeline mentioned for the first paid expansion? This is my first real MMO so I don't know how often those things come out.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
    edited February 2014
    Grove wrote: »
    Has there been a rough timeline mentioned for the first paid expansion? This is my first real MMO so I don't know how often those things come out.

Goal was the first expansion within 2 years of launch, but periodic content updates every 3 months or so in the meantime. Nothing concrete unfortunately.

We do know that they will be adding classes and jobs in the future, and that the expansion will likely come with a level cap increase as well. But really I don't think we know much beyond that.

I think I read that they said that the script for the expansion was done though, so there's that.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png

Also @AngelHedgie

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1t8i4p/so_you_just_hit_level_50_in_patch_21/
    1. Fresh 50? Ready to see what the world has to offer? Lets get to it then.
    • Finish Your Job/Story Quests - Your Job quests will net you your last skills and your Artifact gear. Do them. The main quest up through Praetorium is required for practically all other Level 50 content.
    • Replace Your Trash Items - If you have any items below iLevel 45, they should probably be replaced with crafted/purchased items. You should pay particular attention to your weaponry.
    • Castrum Meridianum and The Praetorium - You'll need to run them once for story, but feel free to run them a few times extra if you like during this stage to acquire more Tomestones of Philosophy and get comfortable with level 50 content.

2. Time for the basic content! This stuff can be done with your fancy new fresh 50 gear.
    • Ifrit Hard Mode - Unlocked in the Waking Sands, he's an easy and simple mechanics fight which drops iLevel 60 Weaponry.
    • Wanderer's Palace and Amdapor Keep - You'll have to do these anyways for your GC and Relic quest eventually anyways, but they also drop some comfy iLevel 55 gear to get you started, and are an easy completion even in fresh 50 gear (particularly now that AK's difficulty has been nerfed).
    • Relic Quest Line - It's probably a good time to start on your Relic Quest. It'll take you through Chimera, Hydra, and back through the content you've completed at this point. At minimum you'll want it all caught up before you get to Titan some time down the road.

3. Got a few pieces of iLevel 55? Weapon at least level 55, or an Ifrit weapon if you're lucky? Good, next step up!
    • Garuda Hard Mode - Like before, unlocked in the Waking Sands, Garuda is a more complex fight, and one which requires some gear at least to pass various checks on your stats. She turns out cool looking iLevel 70 weapons for your trouble.
    • Copperbell HM and Haukke HM - The next step up in 4 Man dungeons, these guys provide a little more challenge, but better rewards, in the form of iLevel 60 gear of all varieties.
    • Pharos Sirius - The hardest of the 4 man dungeons in 2.1, Pharos is a reasonable completion as you near the end of this proverbial tier. Feel free to challenge it for some more iLevel 60 items and fun as you stretch your legs.
    • Darklight Gear - At this point, you're probably also sitting on a nice stack of Philosophy Tomes. Feel free to turn those guys into some Darklight gear for yourself to start filling in your lower iLevel slots. You'll need it!

4. Feeling suave in your mixture of iLevel 55-70 gear? Time to start stepping up your game with the big challenges!
    • Titan Hard Mode - The last barrier in the route to Relic, clearing Titan should be your goal for this tier. The first fight that truly stresses both Mechanics and raw numbers. An HP in the range of 3200+ is an absolute minimum for this fight. Also drops iLevel 80 Weaponry.
    • Good King Moggle Mog XII - Feeling the pain on Titan? Finish pushing through the main story and eventually you'll run into this guy. He's a fun fight with a challenge level similar to Garuda HM that drops iLevel 75 Weapons. A helpful stopgap if you find yourself rockblocked by Titan for an extended period of time. Or if you just really like Moogles.
    • AF+1/Heroes Gear - By now you might be sitting on at least a few hundred Myth tomes. Feel free to start changing them in for some iLevel 90 gear in Revenant's Toll. Even a single piece can drastically boost your stats up at this point.
    • Ultima - The Ultima fight is no joke, with a difficulty level similar to that of Titan. Still, for the adventurous with gear in the iLevel 65+ range, he can be taken down for some solid iLevel 80 Accessories.
    • Crystal Tower - If you can punch your way through the tiresome unlock quest, Crystal Tower can be a nice source of easy iLevel 80 gear. Although you can only walk out with one piece a week. Still, it'll be better than almost anything else you can get for a while.

5. Got your Relic? All Pimped out in iLevel 70-80 gear? Maybe a couple Myth tome items? Time for the final steps!
    • The Binding Coil of Bahamut - A Five Part dungeon with high mechanical complexity and numbers. Find yourself a good PUG or Static and have it. Drops some of the best gear in the game. Note: You cannot use the Duty Finder for Coil.
    • Relic Zenith - Save up those 900 Myths over time and upgrade your Relic at Gerolt's forge for a quick 10 iLevel bonus in stats.
    • Extreme Mode Primals - The alternative option to a Relic +1, clearing all 3 can get you a fancy iLevel 90 weapon as well. You might find yourself needing the Relic +1 though just to get through them. They also drop lots of other fun items.

I have my artifact gear (I didn't consider myself at 50 until I finished the last PLD quest), and I'm at the final plot sequence. I've been working on levelling my crafting/gathering classes to 25 (I usually raise them in sets of 5 levels, taking the time to regear as I do.) I'm also doing my beast dailies, and when I hit 375 philo tomes, one of my weaker armor bits is getting an upgrade to a Darklight piece. I also need to gather 10k seals for my respec as well.

• am0nam0n Registered User regular
    My biggest concern isn't are they adding the vanity system, but how will it work? There was a comment about connecting it to the Crafting system, which sounds cool and all, but if I can't use the numerous sets of gear I've been collecting (some of which I really like), I am going to feel disappointed. If they add "Vanity" items with the same looks but that are crafted, that's cool, but if I can't get access to the item looks I really like, eh.

am0n wrote: »
    My biggest concern isn't are they adding the vanity system, but how will it work? There was a comment about connecting it to the Crafting system, which sounds cool and all, but if I can't use the numerous sets of gear I've been collecting (some of which I really like), I am going to feel disappointed. If they add "Vanity" items with the same looks but that are crafted, that's cool, but if I can't get access to the item looks I really like, eh.

More likely than not it will be "connected" to the crafting by utilizing crafters to attach the gear you want into the vanity slots. Much like the materia meld mechanics I would wager.

But we don't have any info on that just yet, so it could mean anything.

delphinidaes.png
    For a second there I was confused "What'dya mean 'how would it work'? It should work just like every other MMO."

Then I remembered that this is FFXIV we're talking about and they never do anything the easy way.

For a second there I was confused "What'dya mean 'how would it work'? It should work just like every other MMO."

Then I remembered that this is FFXIV we're talking about and they never do anything the easy way.

Pretty much, although if they successfully integrate crafters into it without it being a giant hassle then it could open up a way for crafters to make decent money by offering the service to others, and would also get people to level up their own crafters to avoid the costs.

I doubt it will just let you select a piece of gear and assign it to a vanity slot unfortunately.

That would be too easy ;)

delphinidaes.png
    I love em for it, but sometimes. . . sometimes it just makes me groan. :P

• cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular

Pretty much, although if they successfully integrate crafters into it without it being a giant hassle then it could open up a way for crafters to make decent money by offering the service to others, and would also get people to level up their own crafters to avoid the costs.

I doubt it will just let you select a piece of gear and assign it to a vanity slot unfortunately.

By this logic I'd imagine Leatherworker/Weaver/Armorer/Blacksmith to be in demand. Figures I'm a 50 CUL and almost 50 GSM. :(

By this logic I'd imagine Leatherworker/Weaver/Armorer/Blacksmith to be in demand. Figures I'm a 50 CUL and almost 50 GSM. :(

Well Goldsmith would be for accessories I would think (Remember they do visually show up on character) and CUL can make decent money via cooking already.

This is all just speculation though :)

delphinidaes.png
  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Anyone who doesn't own a copy on PC Amazon has it for 50% off

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    There are plenty of MMOs coming out that will do it the easy way. I love that there is an MMO that still has rough edges in terms what could be considered modern core mechanic requirements by most MMOers these days.

• chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    I wonder if there will be a way to have a crafter convert a piece of armor into a vanity slot item. That way it would be something that you couldn't spiritbond (potentially) and would require you to get another piece of it if you wanted to use that item as an actual piece of gear.

steam_sig.png
    edited February 2014
    chrisnl wrote: »
    I wonder if there will be a way to have a crafter convert a piece of armor into a vanity slot item. That way it would be something that you couldn't spiritbond (potentially) and would require you to get another piece of it if you wanted to use that item as an actual piece of gear.

My concern with stuff like that is items that you can only obtain once. Like event items and such. I would hope that any system they put in place would allow you to keep those items (Or at the very least remove them from the vanity slot. Otherwise I would imagine there will be quite the uproar the moment someone loses their Lightning/Snow Chest piece.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
    Yeah, personally, I am all for the Easy way (i.e. you have a separate paperdoll for vanity items that overrride what you are actually wearing). If they want to link it to crafting, I think a good way to do so would be to be able to create items that you could put into slots with all the appearances of other items. They could also do a "melding," but hopefully either way they have different looks for different roles/equipment sets. I can think of many ways they could work it so that you'd only have one vanity set (make Vanity ignore any class requirements, have a single vanity set and crafted items that are all "All Classes," etc.), but either way it'd be nice to keep my WHM looking like a WHM and my PLD looking like a PLD... just with the look I want for each of those.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    As long as my shadow bow can override the appearance of the harp abomination bow I'm good.

Yeah, as much as I love that you have to put in some effort for a lot of things in FFXIV when it comes to playing Pretty Princess Dress Up I'd prefer things to be as easy and pain free as possible.

Dressing up my Catgirl doll is why I pay SE the big bucks.

• GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    I really hope they make it simple. It's the one feature I really want in the game and I don't feel like spending god knows how many hours leveling crafting classes I don't care about to use it.

And yeah you can pay people, but that would really suck having to depend on others as you mix and match stuff.

There's plenty to do in the game, especially with the limits on tomes and gear drops, I hope this one thing is streamlined.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    am0n wrote: »
    Dressing up my Catgirl doll is why I pay SE the big bucks.

And it's why I have broken down in recent weeks and intend to give them the big bucks very soon.

488W936.png