As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East Shadow Broker --- Official Schedule Released

Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat PersonBostonRegistered User regular
edited March 2014 in PAX East
The official panel/events schedule has been released on the PAX site: http://east.paxsite.com/schedule. I'll keep most of the information we've collected up here for references to the sites. However, the schedule listed is just for panels/events, not vendors and games, so feel free to keep adding more information about such things.

Thanks again to everyone who helped provide information. See you at home on April 11th.

Below is a list that I will try to keep updated. As Zerzhul mentioned, I'll try to keep this list to those that are officially confirmed.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
Le_Goat on

• Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    I'll kick it off with this: Bethesda to have booth at PAX East 2014. As the article puts it, "PAX East would be the perfect setting for a Fallout 4 reveal" since it allegedly will take place in Boston

• ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    Super excited to check in with Operation Supply Drop; "Well, it's official! Operation Supply Drop has secured PRIMO booth space for #PAXEast this year, our first PAX booth!" on FB

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • acehawk86acehawk86 Registered User regular
    I talked to riot act, he said riot will be there.

acehawk86_na_121_1_nozg.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Since it has come up, please only post things that have been announced through a company rep or an official channel.

• PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    That's the queue room / tabletop / food area.

pax%20sig.png
  • Bunta_FujiwaraBunta_Fujiwara Albany, NYRegistered User regular
    Mega64 has mentioned a few times on their podcast and after show that they will be at PAX East again this year.

zmYaVYP.png
  • mgriff3456mgriff3456 Registered User regular
    Awesome! Mega64 is one of my favorite reasons for going every year.

• FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Cloud Imperium games, aka the guys behind Star Citizen will be at PAX East 2014

As per one of their reps...

Laurence (Cloud Imperium Games)
    Jan 31 16:32

Greetings Frugus,

We will be at PAX East and we hope to see you there!

-Laurence

Frugus on
    Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • iltailta Registered User regular
    Maybe I can finally get my citizen card.

• iheijoushiniheijoushin Registered User new member
    edited February 2014
    Cloud Imperium has posted a poll to gauge interest in a potential Star Citizen event in/around Pax East. I don't know about you lot, but I would love to see something at PAX about Star Citizen. You can vote at the following link: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13549-Poll-PAX-East-Event

Note: Registration is required. I am not sure if being a backer is.

iheijoushin on
  • FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Called a rep from GamingEtc and they confirmed they would be there for PAX East 2014.

Not a big surprise since the store seems to be a PAX regular, but for the last few years they have been one of my favorite places to check out throughout the event. Not all stores deal in both trading card games and board games, even less have a nice selection of both at the same time. I have no clue if they will have a space dedicated to buying and trading cards, but if they do, it would be an good occasion to trade in some old cards stuffed in a dusty shoe box for some nice board games.

Frugus on
    Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • FusromandahFusromandah Registered User new member
    any ideas about Nintendo?

• jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    I have emailed Team Meat to see if they will be there. No response yet. I'm dying to play Mewgenics!!!!!

Nintendo is usually a staple at PAX East, but haven't heard anything about what they might be showing.

• VegaObscuraVegaObscura Registered User regular
    Ray from Roosterteeth confirmed that RT will be at PAX East on one of his streams a few weeks ago.

Not sure if they'll be doing a panel again (hope so, I had to miss last year's), but at the very least, they'll be there.

Ray from Roosterteeth confirmed that RT will be at PAX East on one of his streams a few weeks ago.

Not sure if they'll be doing a panel again (hope so, I had to miss last year's), but at the very least, they'll be there.
    If you can get some official confirmation and link it, I'll throw them up on the list. I did a brief search and can't find anything in print.

While I'm almost certain they'll be there again this year, I'm just trying to avoid the problem of inaccurate information or a growing list of "maybes" in the OP.

• pelicanflippelicanflip Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Le_Goat wrote: »

If you can get some official confirmation and link it, I'll throw them up on the list. I did a brief search and can't find anything in print.

While I'm almost certain they'll be there again this year, I'm just trying to avoid the problem of inaccurate information or a growing list of "maybes" in the OP.

http://roosterteeth.com/events/event.php?id=327

Listed as one of their events. Confirmed that Rooster Teeth will once again be attending PAX.

pelicanflip on
  • VGVideoGalaxyVGVideoGalaxy Northern VirginiaRegistered User regular
    The Runaway Guys (Chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, and ProtonJon) submitted an application for a panel, which is most likely another Thrown Controllers Panel.

• VegaObscuraVegaObscura Registered User regular
    Le_Goat wrote: »

http://roosterteeth.com/events/event.php?id=327

Listed as one of their events. Confirmed that Rooster Teeth will once again be attending PAX.

Thanks, pelican! Ray's the only Cast & Crew in that group, but it confirms what he said in the stream.

Wyrmwood Games, who recently kickstarted their wood dice vaults, will be at PAX East:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/754081504/the-dice-vault-a-handcrafted-wooden-case-for-gamin/posts/743242

(pardon the link to a (closed) kickstarter; if anyone knows another place this is mentioned I'm happy to edit it)

• KryptoLojikKryptoLojik Grand Master of Funkotron NE Pa.Registered User regular
    Turtle Rock the makers of Left4Dead will be at PAXEast with Evolve. They currently have a contest to win tix to East for 5 and play the game. www.facebook.com/evolvegame. Also I saw Roundabout on the list up top... No Goblin is making the game.

• CabadrinCabadrin Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    We'll be there!

Cabadrin on
    e2TtnRd.png
    @ilta that link is fine, since it's closed and that's a solid source for said announcement

• KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Can confirm after conversing with the owner my local game shop, Game Underground, will be there again this year.

also this tweet

Kilonum on
    JfqWFk8.png
  • xilxil New YorkRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Not sure if this is what @zerzhul was referring to or not but I will post it.

link removed

(If it is what he/she was talking about this.. Sorry >.>)

zerzhul on
    Gaming Conventions:
    E3 2011 (as part of Ubisoft)!
    PAX East 2012, 2013
    --
  • earendil87earendil87 Registered User regular
    anything about BioWare?

• CatalepticalCataleptical New JerseyRegistered User regular
    The Behemoth tweeted a picture of booth preparations. Their booth is always a good time:

https://twitter.com/thebehemoth/status/433707174989021184/photo/1

379by4cj0i1l.png
  • Bunta_FujiwaraBunta_Fujiwara Albany, NYRegistered User regular
    Here's confirmation of Mega64 attending, will update if a panel is confirmed (they've always done a panel).
    m64.png

zmYaVYP.png
  • SkrepoSkrepo Registered User regular
    Geek Chic has Pax East listed on their homepage for shows this year.

• dyeingbraddyeingbrad Registered User regular
    I just got an email from Soda Drinker Pro, they're coming I got 100% more excited.

KzvySuK.png

edited February 2014
    NinjaBee recently stated on their blog that they will be at PAX East this year.

Le_Goat on
  • ryuskiryuski Registered User new member
    Mindcrack, a group of mostly Minecraft Youtubers, have a panel on Saturday the 12th at 10:30 am.
    Source:

• PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    A quick search on twitter of 'PAX East' shows quite a few people confirming panels, one in particular is Harmonix's two :

I am guessing we'll be getting the schedule fairly soon.

PurpleBek on
    pax%20sig.png
    PurpleBek wrote: »
    A quick search on twitter of 'PAX East' shows quite a few people confirming panels, one in particular is Harmonix's two :

I am guessing we'll be getting the schedule fairly soon.
    According to their main page, their CEO is going to be the Storytime speaker

edited February 2014
    The schedule for the past few paxes has been planned for release 1 month prior to pax. Panelists getting word right now is right inside the normal timeframe. Panelists still have 1-2 weeks to confirm final info for the panels, then there's more schedule voodoo, then it will probably be out early to mid march. I see no reason to think the pattern will change.

zerzhul on
    Zer -- were you able to find out if they send a "thanks but no thanks" letter?

I did not get information on that yet, sorry.

• blakinolablakinola The Voice of the League East CoastRegistered User new member
    League of Legends YouTubers PlayerPOV Cody, Natsumiii, LilyPichu, Keyori and blakinola will have a League of Legends YouTuber panel at PAX East this year!