As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Just over two months until we all get to go Home

HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101!Behind YouRegistered User regular
I'm so excited for this year's PAX East! I have a feeling this years is going to be something special. For some reason I'm thinking there is going to be some type of huge announcement. Like a gut feeling.

Anything you guys want announced this year?

Also, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU AGAIN!

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• Sgt.MaysSgt.Mays Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    This is my first one, been to local Fan Expo's and Comic Con's but never to PAX.

Can not wait.

Gaymer, Nerd and Fan of Freeman's Mind/Half-life/GTA/Red Vs Blue

Attended: East 14, 15 and West 16
    Attending West 2019
  • dyeingbraddyeingbrad Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I personally hope to see some fresh Indie titles and maybe a 4th Fallout game and maybe even Inxile showing off Wasteland 2.

dyeingbrad on
  • reverend_tobiasreverend_tobias Registered User regular
    Also expecting something big for Fallout. As for something PA-related, what with the diversity lounge idea and Mike talking about distancing the comic from Child's Play and PAX a while back, they might say something about that? I don't really go to PAX for industry news, just to be around the great atmosphere and try new things.

• HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    Also expecting something big for Fallout. As for something PA-related, what with the diversity lounge idea and Mike talking about distancing the comic from Child's Play and PAX a while back, they might say something about that? I don't really go to PAX for industry news, just to be around the great atmosphere and try new things.

Me neither. I just love being with my people lol. Also, I'm REALLY hoping for a Fallout 4 reveal and maybe just a taste of Borderlands 3.

• HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    Sgt.Mays wrote: »
    This is my first one, been to local Fan Expo's and Comic Con's but never to PAX.

Can not wait.

You will never be the same again, but in a good way! :D

• reverend_tobiasreverend_tobias Registered User regular
    Yeah, the bad thing about PAX is that it ruins you for other cons. It's just not the same. :(

Yeah, the bad thing about PAX is that it ruins you for other cons. It's just not the same. :(

Yea, will prob be going to Fan Expo after that i have a feeling it will not be as fun as PAX but still fun (they had Xbox one and stuff there last year so it is quite fun still).

Attending West 2019
  • RhyagelleRhyagelle Registered User regular
    April 12th 2014, 4+12=16, 2+0+1+4=7, 16-7=9 pax is a 3 day event 9/3=3 HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!

• rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    Lol what is this the number 23 now rhyagelle

Rhyagelle wrote: »
    April 12th 2014, 4+12=16, 2+0+1+4=7, 16-7=9 pax is a 3 day event 9/3=3 HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!

This is fact!

• miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    I've been counting down the days since I bought my pass. I also have a feeling this year's gonna be something special. Some huge announcements or something like that. Either way I just can't wait to see all my PAX friends again and make some new ones and be back in the good old PAX spirit

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular

Can not wait.

All of the above is true. I find myself going to a few others cons during the year just so that I can get some kind of PAX Fix. None of them (including Montreal ComicCon, which is truly nice) do not come close to PAX.

Also, if you can, take a few days off after the vacation so you can deal with the Post PAX Depression.

Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
    Frugus wrote: »

Can not wait.

All of the above is true. I find myself going to a few others cons during the year just so that I can get some kind of PAX Fix. None of them (including Montreal ComicCon, which is truly nice) do not come close to PAX.

Also, if you can, take a few days off after the vacation so you can deal with the Post PAX Depression.

Post-PAX Blues is a very real thing. Especially after your first time there.

• GeekyPanda404GeekyPanda404 The Geeky Panda ConnecticutRegistered User regular
    This is my 2nd year going, I went back in 2012 but only on Sunday. I am very excited to attend this year for the whole time now. Working on getting my cosplays done in time.

mYPBAfl.jpg
  • VGVideoGalaxyVGVideoGalaxy Northern VirginiaRegistered User regular
    Looks like The Weather Channel is celebrating too: http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/winter-storm-pax-forecast-20140209

Excellent!

• aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    under 60 days people .....

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • imnotalawyerimnotalawyer Registered User regular
    I was hoping there was already a topic on this point so I could consolidate my excitement with others. In other words, I CAN'T EFF'ING WAIT!

faPgNTD
    Rhyagelle wrote: »

Maybe at the 30 day mark a countdown will appear on Valve's website or something, oh we can only dream it is the only way to keep HL fans sane.

Attending West 2019
  • aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I was hoping there was already a topic on this point so I could consolidate my excitement with others. In other words, I CAN'T EFF'ING WAIT!

that with a capital EFF ...............? :)

aBByNormaL on
    PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Account4ThisAccount4This BostonRegistered User regular
    Must...PAX...must....!!! So pumped for this year!

aBByNormaL wrote: »

that with a capital EFF ...............? :)

It's always with a capital EFF!

• zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    I can't wait! My first PAX was Prime last year and I've already got everything booked for Boston! I hope I can convince my wife to let me go to two per year so I can hit Prime again too! Post-PAX depression hit hard after my first one.

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    So excited! Definitely not my first year, but PAX never loses its geeky charm for me. <3

UyhWici.png