As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

some strangeness this afternoon

Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with ragefrom a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
Getting logged out a lot, and just a moment ago I was redirected from my bookmarks page to one that told me vanilla was installed with a click to continue button. Do I need to call for an young priest and an old priest?

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    In addition to the "Vanilla is installed!" page, I also ended up on a "service temporarily unavailable" page.

• Tim is on the InternetTim is on the Internet On the Internet Edmonton, ABRegistered User regular
    Vanilla is so installed right now.

Discord: TimIsOnTheInternet#0056
    Steam: TimIsOnSteam
    Battle.net: TimIsOnBnet#1745
    Switch: SW-7012-4788-7410
    PSN: TimIsOnTheNet
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Icy is aware of the problem, and knowing him it'll be fixed by the time I post this.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Keeeeeeses! Mwuah!

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Been logged out a few times in the last hour or so. Not sure if it has to do with what's going on for Valentine's day or what.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Mom2KatMom2Kat Registered User regular
    I get logged out quite often. iPhone 5 current iOS 7 current chrome mobile browser and my home computer win 7 with most recent updates and current chrome.

• ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    I'm still getting sort of signed out fairly frequently. Specifically, if I load a forum it loads as if I'm signed out, but if I then hit F5 and refresh it remembers I'm signed in and we're good to go.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    note that you're not actually logged out, the server just sends you a page as though you were for some reason. Usually a refresh fixes it, at least for me

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget