As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Arcade Pin Pal Trading Post

• Options
    Drayven_DarkoDrayven_Darko Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Pinny pals seems to think so. Quite a few East sets and pins out there, and a very small number of Aus pins.

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to 'Sparkle Motion'."
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I am now the proud owner of a PAX Aus 2013 pin thanks to Aussie Ben

I am still looking for the awesome person who will trade me the Aus Gabe however... there has to be someone out there willing to D:

TheAggroCraig on
  • Options
    DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I've just finished a trade with @00Fayt00 and I have to say it was the best experience I've had so far (and they've all been pretty damn good), he's freaking awesome to trade with and super nice too!!
    I'm already looking forward to my next chance to trade with him ^^

Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    SerpicoBC wrote: »
    Here's a question. Does anyone out there have any PAX East or PAX Aus sets to trade? We're all looking, it seems, but is anyone actually holding on to extras?

I have a dozen or so pins from all 3 PAX's that i'm saving to trade at PAX East as well as some heads and third parties. Not sure of what exactly i'm bringing yet vs saving for the folks at Aus and Prime. I will be hanging around the Info booth a lot all weekend for my enforcer duties and will be at whatever Pin trading gatherings we plan unless some issue pops up I have to deal with.

I much prefer trading in person and dropping them into the PAX Pineconomy is a lot of fun. So many more people there that don't frequent these forums.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    Duckie wrote: »
    I've just finished a trade with @00Fayt00 and I have to say it was the best experience I've had so far (and they've all been pretty damn good), he's freaking awesome to trade with and super nice too!!
    I'm already looking forward to my next chance to trade with him ^^

@Duckie is great to trade with! Looking forward to setting up more trades with her! :)

• Options
    gn0xgn0x Arizona, USARegistered User regular
    Just completed a very smooth trade with @SerpicoBC. Great guy to trade with!!

• Options
    grgemonkeygrgemonkey Registered User regular
    Pinny pals seems to think so. Quite a few East sets and pins out there, and a very small number of Aus pins.

I think there's plenty more not listed as people are saving them...I'm one of those people, I don't think I'm alone :) People with spares but full collections don't need to trade them right now, I don't list them because you get a lot of offers and it's a bit mean to list as "Available" when there's no current pins I'd actually accept for them.

https://pinnypals.com - Be there or be your least favourite shaped pin. Pin trading and more.
    http://pinmash.info - Head-To-Head battle of pins! Choose the most desirable.
    http://pinnywise.com - iOS pin collection tracking app.
    ----
    My Delicious Pins For Trade
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    grgemonkey wrote: »

I think there's plenty more not listed as people are saving them...I'm one of those people, I don't think I'm alone :) People with spares but full collections don't need to trade them right now, I don't list them because you get a lot of offers and it's a bit mean to list as "Available" when there's no current pins I'd actually accept for them.

Actually I think the opposite: I list mine because I want people to know there is a chance to complete the full set. Might not be likely, and it can't be for everyone. But just maybe.

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Personally I list pins that I'm willing to part with, with the hopes of getting some of the rarer pins I'm missing.

For example: I only have 1 each of East/Aus Chandra, but I'd definitely trade them away if the right trade came up (TRADE ME YOUR AUSSIE GABE PIN SOMEONE)

I also just recently came into a 2012 Merch pin again which is up for grabs, so... yeah, I'll leave it at that, hit me up people!

• Options
    Spy112Spy112 VancouverRegistered User regular
    Ya i list everything, I am up to trade anything as long as the price is good. I always try to respond to any trade offers so no one is left in the lurch. Usually most trade offers come in for the Aus ones. It also give you a good idea on market value of certain pins.

Does anyone know where i can ask if someone wants to be a PAX pin buddy. Like Ill get the Prime pins for them and they get east or aus pins for me? Is anyone interested?

• Options
    DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    @Spy112, I shot Manic2k a PM and he sorted out my group for me, he's an absolute champion :)

Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • Options
    Duckie wrote: »
    @Spy112, I shot Manic2k a PM and he sorted out my group for me, he's an absolute champion :)

Thanks for the info :)

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Well I just sent 6 trade offers to various people through pinny pals. Hopefully one or two will reply.

• Options
    Mot BuchananMot Buchanan OhioRegistered User regular
    So... how does one get on a list of people that are looking for palls attending the various PAX conventions?
    I've missed my chance to get tickets for East, and live in Ohio... so Prime and Australia are even less likely to happen this year.
    I am able to attempt to solve my problem by throwing money at it however.
    I'm looking for Pin Pals that are attending the various conventions that I can team up with and get them to purchase extra pins for me.

I think things will get way easier for those of us that can't make it to the conventions once the blind boxes are an option.... but since I can't justify the 12 hour drive to Boston on the off chance I'll find scalped tickets for a price I'm willing to pay, trading with people in person is hard to accomplish.

Also... I'm in need of staff heads.
    Take a look at my pin pall trade page and see if I have stuff you want.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Well I just sent 6 trade offers to various people through pinny pals. Hopefully one or two will reply.

Nope.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular

Nope.

Samething happens with me. I'm looking for some staff, 3 aus pins, 1 east pin.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    reneguagereneguage Registered User regular
    currently we are at a plateau of pin trading. most trades will have already occured and distribution of exclusives and desired trades will be fairly wide spread.
    seeing as most current pins are readily available for purchase through the PA store. most people are as up to date as they can be before the next PAX pin drops. I know that some people will be withholding pins for future trades, I myself have started a deep storage category of pins to trade off in a few years to give new comers a chance at some of the original pin sets.

keep up the good work and coordinate with your pinpal groups to keep those trades happening : )

• Options
    AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular
    Just sent out several trade offers for various pins. I've traded with @richielol and @grgemonkey, and both were quick trades and were packaged very nicely. I'm looking for East, Prime and Aus pins, along with a few staff pins. http://www.pinnypals.com/?tab=pals&username=TheWhibbles Thanks!

• Options
    Sadly, you don't have much available. I went to look if I could offer you anything.

To you perhaps (also thanks btw), but everyone I sent trades to wanted pins I had and had pins I wanted. Maybe they're holding onto them for PAX trading. It would be nice to get a reply stating why not occasionally though.

Also what the hell did you send Khoo?

• Options
    The plateau is definitely upon us. People are limbering up for PAX East. Expect a flurry of activity shortly before, then a mountain of trades during and after. The quiet comes back around May-July, right before Prime. Normally Aus would fill that gap, but November.

• Options
    NowHiringHenchmenNowHiringHenchmen Registered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    The plateau is definitely upon us. People are limbering up for PAX East. Expect a flurry of activity shortly before, then a mountain of trades during and after. The quiet comes back around May-July, right before Prime. Normally Aus would fill that gap, but November.

Everyone is basically playing the waiting game. Though, if you guys did get into a PAX Group, I would hope you're all into constant communication with your guys/girls!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Anyone looking for the FF balloon saga, it is now in its own thread. Back to trading!

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Thanks to a super awesome trade, I am now in possession of a spare PAX East 2013 logo up for grabs (as well as a Handheld lounge Gabe if that tickles your fancy).

If this interests you, shoot me a PM, look at my list of wants, etc.

Still primarily looking for Strip Search and Aussie Gabe!

TheAggroCraig on
  • Options
    AjaxonAjaxon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I know we are sort of in a lull for another month BUT if anyone has a Hatty Hattington available for trade, I'd love to hear from you! It's the last one I need to complete my set of The Behemoth pins. Any pin that is flagged as available on my pinnypals profile is fair game. I opened so many of those damn capsules but Mr. Hattington eluded me.

• Options
    Jake CappsJake Capps Patrick Space Force Base, FloridaRegistered User regular
    I'm looking for AUS Gabe, and AUS Tycho. If anyone needs a PAX East hook up this year for a trade let me know. Or maybe I have other pins you need.

X4hAlPn.png

My Pinny Pal's Lanyard

"Players are artists who create their own reality within the game." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  • Options
    odinson83odinson83 CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Hey Spy112, i just sent you a trade offer. I also could trade you for the Elspeth if you are willing.

• Options
    ConnHurrConnHurr Edmonton, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Hey guys!

So I don't know if this is the right thread to be asking (I checked and I'm 99.99% positive it is), but I'm looking for someone to ninja for me at East and AUS since I can't make it those two this year due to school (damn finals!).

Also I'm looking for some trades so check my profile and let me know if you want to trade anything.

• Options
    And looks like we have another Kickstarter pin, this time via Table Titans: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1212663429/table-titans-volume-1-first-encounters. $100 pledge level

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Ajaxon wrote: »
    And looks like we have another Kickstarter pin, this time via Table Titans: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1212663429/table-titans-volume-1-first-encounters. $100 pledge level
    Thank you for letting us know.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    Just realized I put my last message about the Table Titans pin in the wrong thread. That's what I get for trying to multitask.

Anyway, I don't think I've done this, but these guys are awesome pals: @odinson83, @spy112, @imsorad, and of course @pedroasani. Don't even spent one moment worrying about trading with them because they rock.

• Options
    Gojira_DudeGojira_Dude Dark Lord of the Kaiju TN, USARegistered User regular
    I'm looking for a PAX East Logo and the Handheld Lounge Gabe. Let me know what you'll take for them (even if I don't have it yet). Also looking for a PAX East 13 Patch. Thanks, guys.

GOJIRA DUDE: ALL YOUR PINS ARE BELONG TO US.

Trade Me!!!- http://www.pinnypals.com/?tab=pals&username=gojira_dude
  • Options
    Gojira_DudeGojira_Dude Dark Lord of the Kaiju TN, USARegistered User regular
    I'm looking for a PAX East Logo and the Handheld Lounge Gabe. Let me know what you'll take for them (even if I don't have it yet). Also looking for a PAX East 13 Patch. Thanks, guys.

Looks like the Gabe is taken care of (courtesy of TheAggroCraig) but I'm still looking for the East Logo and the East patch.

GOJIRA DUDE: ALL YOUR PINS ARE BELONG TO US.

Trade Me!!!- http://www.pinnypals.com/?tab=pals&username=gojira_dude
  • Options
    @odinson83 what was the offer I can't seem to find anything in my email?

• Options
    odinson83odinson83 CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    @Spy112, It was Elspeth or Second son for Cardinal. :) Or for Tyco Tot, I was at and bought the Pax Prime set and got 2 Baby Gabs on the same card .....

odinson83 on
  • Options
    @Ajaxon ..... Great trade partner. Not only did I complete a good trade but also got some good advice on a pin display. Thanks again

• Options
    Mot BuchananMot Buchanan OhioRegistered User regular
    I'm going to be in Las Vegas this Monday-Friday for a working vacation.
    Any Pin Pals in Vegas that want to see if there are pins we want to trade?

• Options
    I shall be in Houston for two weeks, starting Monday. Anyone around? I'll be taking my trade stuff, and also some beer vouchers :smile:

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    I'll be taking my trade stuff, and also some beer vouchers :smile:

Damn, wish the Dallas to Houston bullet train existed right now.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    I'll be taking my trade stuff, and also some beer vouchers :smile:

Damn, wish the Dallas to Houston bullet train existed right now.

Not yet, but when I have my rental car...

• Options
    oraclehkroraclehkr Registered User regular
    Man, I need to pay more attention to the forums. I have a full PAX East set from last year that I've been hanging on to for no real reason other than forgetfulness. I'd be happy to trade that to someone with an available Prime or AUS set before I head to PAX East again this year.

I'm happy to ship, but I live in Boston, and I'll be in Pittsburgh this coming weekend, and Austin in May if anyone wants to meet up to trade :smile: