As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PA TV AND DLC

PATV-I think the link for "s04e02 WHAT YOU WISH FOR" high res download is broken

PADLC-I think the link for "s01e29 20140530 MARKET SAVVY" is mistaken because 20140530 is a future date.

PADLC-I think the link for "s01e10 20061020 ADVERTISING IN THE FUTURE" is broken.

• Options
    jahuejahue Registered User regular
    I will second the broken Season 4 Ep 02 download

• Options
    teddyeatworldteddyeatworld Registered User new member
    Third. Can't get it to play on my Surface. Also, I keep getting signed when I click PATV link.

• Options
    AntonNULAntonNUL Registered User regular
    I don't see a S4E2 in PATV, and when I write What You Wish For as the episode, I get a 404. Where are you getting this? (Yes, I am a Club PA member)

• Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    It's gone now, but it was there yesterday. Maybe they pulled it since it was thpoilerth for a comic that hasn't been posted yet?

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    nousebodnousebod Registered User regular
    It was for a comic that was posted 201306028, almost 8 months ago.

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Was able to watch S04 E02 of PATV a few days ago but now its gone

Ayefkay on
    My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    My guess is that it was accidentally released even earlier than Club PA people were supposed to get it. I don't think s04e01 is out for non club pa folks yet. I'm sure it will be back.

• Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    nousebod wrote: »
    It was for a comic that was posted 201306028, almost 8 months ago.

Ah, whoops! I don't know how I forgot about that one.

55ymlH2.png