As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

LEGO thread!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    So Wolverine and Magneto can have helmets or hair.

That storm figure looks fantastic.

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Took my 3yo daugther to the Lego Movie today. 'A bit too scary' in the more intense/action bits but she assures me she thought it was great and now wants a Uni-Kitty.

We got pyjama Emmett free with the popcorn which was a pleasant surprise.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Took my 3yo daugther to the Lego Movie today. 'A bit too scary' in the more intense/action bits but she assures me she thought it was great and now wants a Uni-Kitty.

We got pyjama Emmett free with the popcorn which was a pleasant surprise.

God damn I hate you. I want that guy so much.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    Wait I could have gotten an Emmett minifig if I had bought popcorn? Damnit!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Probably UK Odeon cinemas only?

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    We need a new Lego Thread. Someone make one with title, "Lego Thread: Everything is Awesome!"

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    GaryOGaryO Registered User regular
    We need a new Lego Thread. Someone make one with title, "Lego Thread: Everything is Awesome!"

on it

• Options
    GaryO wrote: »

on it
    Do you know who is awesome? Well everyone and everything is awesome, but especially you!

• Options
    sirk133sirk133 Registered User regular
    "Spaceship. Spaceship! SPACESHIP! !!!!!!"

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    spaceshipSpaceShipSPACESHIP now departing to New Lego Thread, where everything is awesome.

This discussion has been closed.