As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Finished!

2»

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    *puts away her ceremonial ban hammer and nods approvingly*

• NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited October 2021

NightDragon on
  • kevindeekevindee Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    This might not be an option for you, Night, but Watts Atelier is supposedly launching an online Quicksketch class on the 21st of this month. You could sign up for a month or so and then just cancel the membership when you feel you've learned the bulk of it. The instruction material (pdf) that you get with each class is yours to keep, and I do think you'd get a lot out of it. I've no clue how much you'd be out of pocket, but I think 99 bucks covers a full month.

I've got an old pdf lying around that helped me understand more about what to go for in gestures, I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

kevindee on
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    that assassin lady with the high collar and the shaved sides of the head is fucking awesome

because the idea that she gives so few shits shes just like YEAH I WEAR THIS FKIN RUFF WHILE STABBING DUDES WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT

would watch the show

obF2Wuw.png
    edited October 2021

NightDragon on
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    abort abort abort what are toes even

^agreed

obF2Wuw.png
    edited October 2021

NightDragon on
    edited October 2021

NightDragon on
    Hey, I'm working on faces too! You should post these and the hands in the anatomy enrichment, cause why the fuck not?

They look great! I feel like you are loosening up. I'm quite excited for the character in environment coming up. I hope you keep the thread going even after your deadlines, It been awesome to see a steady stream of your work.

edited October 2021

NightDragon on
  • tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    that old man is so grumpy! I love it.

• kevindeekevindee Registered User regular
    In almost every single face the (their) left eye is lower than the other one. It looks like you have a bias there - are you left-handed, cause I have that happen to me all the time too.

• BegforrainBegforrain Registered User regular
    Great mix of faces! I always seem to have trouble nailing a likeness in a quick sketch, but these are all super distinguishable.

edited October 2021

NightDragon on
    edited October 2021

NightDragon on
    I will devise a punishment that you will endure for two weeks that will not require banning, so that you can use H/A. Consider yourself lucky.

I will think of the punishment and deploy it sometime tonight.

• bebarcebebarce Registered User regular
    Iruka wrote: »
    I will devise a punishment that you will endure for two weeks that will not require banning, so that you can use H/A. Consider yourself lucky.

I will think of the punishment and deploy it sometime tonight.

Force her to "find merit" in 20 different Deviant Art Anime Fan art. She must prove it by linking her positive comments. At least 5 of those Fan Arts must depict pregnant versions of existing non pregnant anime characters, 5 must show characters in relationships that are not currently in relationships, 5 must show characters from more than 1 show interacting with each other, 5 must be a character dressed up as another character from another show and or a pony.

I will devise my own punishment, thank you. Plus that would punish us all, and that's rather unnecessary.

aww

@bebarce that is hilarious, so I awesomed it, but...

I also hate you. Just, ya know, FYI.

All of the hate.

I have graduated ND from Buttversity. She has gained the butt badge.

Her avatar and sig will be butt-ness for two weeks, but let it be known, that butt badges are FOREVER.

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    Ow dang. Butts!

edited October 2021

NightDragon on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    Now I'm just burning with curiosity about what happens if the same thing happens next week. Where can the punishment go from here?

Because you look at that butt, and you think, 'how much more butt can it be?'... and the answer is none, none more butt.

that's a mighty fine budunkamug

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    Now I'm just burning with curiosity about what happens if the same thing happens next week. Where can the punishment go from here?

Because you look at that butt, and you think, 'how much more butt can it be?'... and the answer is none, none more butt.
    Quantum butts? Laser butts?
    So much butt it could be.
    But alas,
    'tis the butts of butts indeed.

edited October 2021

NightDragon on
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular

Might have to go two weeks, remember!

The rest of this week will likely be Balls, but I might have some time this weekend. Maybe.

Well I think I know what the punishment should be!

D:

Shouldn't there be some shit in here, today?

edited October 2021

NightDragon on
    Since you aren't really using H/A anymore, You better get some stick figures up in here or you are gonna get butt-banned. I have a friend coming into town Thursday morning, so, lets try for some scratches on paper before then.

edited October 2021

NightDragon on
    edited October 2021

NightDragon on
    edited March 2014
    Nightdragon is now taking a butt-break to recollect her thoughts. She shall be allowed return on Monday.

Iruka on
    edited October 2021

NightDragon on
    edited October 2021

NightDragon on
    edited October 2021

NightDragon on