As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFXIV:ARR] Old thread is old, use the new thread!

DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi KisaragiRegistered User regular
edited July 2014 in MMO Extravaganza

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. (A Game Remade)

For those who don't know, Final Fantasy XIV originally released in September 2010 and was.... well it was basically a train wreck.

Despite stunning visuals and an interesting story the game itself was lacking mechanically. The UI was broken and sluggish, the combat was unresponsive and stiff, the world was bland and sparse, and the quests outside of the story were forgettable and dull. They tried for awhile to stem the bleeding by putting out some content patches and trying to fix a lot of the issues, but the game was on it's death rattle and had barely even begun.

However, instead of just cutting their losses and leaving the game to hobble on and eventually die, Square-Enix decided to take a different approach...

They hired this guy.
oHYofWc.jpg

Mr. Naoki Yoshida (Known as Yoshi-P) took over the project and it was decided that instead of trying to fix the current game. They would just make a new one.

This one.

And it's a damned good thing they did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h542YbZuwkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wy1S866A0E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_aliYN8hNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zueQqbWhZeo

So now we have a game with Stunning visuals, combat that is fun and engaging, a world that is full of life and secrets to be found, quests that are plentiful in number and each with it's own interesting little story to be told. Oh and Chocobos that actually fight along side you, Magitech that you can eventually ride and battle with, and generally everything that we wanted in the first game.

PA crowd (or anyone who wants to plays with us) is on the Sargatanas (Legacy) server
Game is available for PC (Steam and Non-Steam) PS3, and PS4!
And yes all the platforms can play with each other regardless of platform or region.
Also this:

JP20130813_1.jpgJP20130813_2.jpg

Come on, who doesn't want some snazzy Chocobos with hats?

NNID: delphinidaes
Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
delphinidaes.png
Delphinidaes on

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Races:

All the races from FFXI are back with new names and the addition of a couple new genders! All info is from the official FFXIV: ARR website.
    Hyur:
    bw4YPnO.png
    Over the course of some one thousand years and three great migratory waves, the Hyur have come to be the most populous of the civilized races in Eorzea. Compared to the others, theirs is an average physique, both in terms of height and build. The Hyur champion personal freedom and liberty, and their espousal of an eclectic variety of languages and traditions is a legacy of their diverse heritage―as is their resulting lack of a unified cultural identity.

The Hyur are divided into the Midlanders and the Highlanders.

Hyur Naming Conventions
    Miqo'te:
    Irvdaqh.png
    Though their presence in Eorzea is lesser than that of the other races, the Miqo'te are easily distinguished by their large, projecting ears and restless, feline tails. The ancestors of this line first made their way to the realm during the Age of Endless Frost in the Fifth Umbral Era, traversing frozen seas in pursuit of the wildlife upon which they subsisted. Instinctual territoriality causes many among them to lead solitary lifestyles. Males in particular are said to shy from contact with others.

They are divided into the Seekers of the Sun, and the Keepers of the Moon.

Miqo'te Naming Conventions
    Elezen:
    r6NSyXE.png
    The Elezen are a characteristically tall people, long of limb and slender of build. They are also possessed of a somewhat extended lifespan in comparison to the Hyur. The Elezen once claimed sole dominion over Eorzea, their presence predating that of the other races, and, as such, developed a heightened sense of honor and pride. In years past, the Hyur migration into Elezen lands sparked bitter conflict. At present, however, the mutual understanding reached between the two races allows them to work towards mutual peace and prosperity.

The Elezen are divided into the Wildwood, and the Duskwight.

Elezen Naming Conventions
    Roegadyn:
    RA4zB3L.png
    The Roegadyn are easily identified by their massive, muscular frames. They are descended from a maritime people that roamed the northern seas, though many of their ancestors turned their longships south to brave the crossing into Eorzean waters. Often considered a barbaric race, the fiercely competitive Roegadyn are also known for their compassion and unswerving loyalty. Many of the greatest warriors in history were born of Roegadyn stock.

The Roegadyn are divided into the Sea Wolves, and the Hellsguard.

Roegadyn Naming Conventions
    Lalafell:
    C65FkC7.png
    The Lalafell are a folk both rotund and diminutive. Small by any race's standards and possessed of a childlike countenance, it proves difficult for non-Lalafell to gauge an individual's age with any degree of accuracy. Originally an agricultural people inhabiting the fertile islands of the south seas, they found their way to Eorzea via the burgeoning trade routes. Lalafell are welcoming of outsiders, and share prosperous relations with all of the other races of Eorzea.

The Lalafell are divided into the Plainsfolk and the Dunesfolk.

Lalafell Naming conventions

Classes: (Letter in parenthesis designates the city in which each Class has it's guild. Cities are Gridania (G), Limsa Lominsa (L), and Ul'dah (U)

*Note: Only the Disciples of War/Magic are available as a starting class. The Disciples of Hand/Land can be switched to once you unlock the ability to change class around lvl 10.

In FFXIV: ARR your character is able to access any and all classes and jobs that exist within the game. Unlike most other MMOs where you choose a single class at the start and are stuck with that Class throughout the game, FFXIV: ARR allows you to change your Class at will once you unlock the ability to do so by taking your starting Class to level 10 and completing the appropriate quest.

Each Class in FFXIV: ARR is leveled separately and retains any and all XP you gain on that Class when you switch. This means if you start as a Marauder and take it to level 15 and switch to Conjurer, your Marauder Class remains level 15 and you are now a level 1 Conjurer. If you play your Conjurer for awhile get to level 4 or so and decide to switch back to Marauder you are now a lvl 15 Marauder again and your Conjurer remains at level 4.

To switch your class (after completing the unlock quest) you simply seek out the desired Class Guild and speak to the Guild Receptionist who will give you a quest to speak to the Guildmaster. Upon speaking to the Guildmaster you will receive a weapon/tool appropriate to the desired Class and by equipping that weapon/toll you will transform into that Class.

The nice thing about having the ability to change your Class is that you are able to unlock abilities on each Class that you can then carry over to other Classes. Want a Lancer that can Cure? How about an Archer with Second Wind? Maybe a nice Parry buff on your Gladiator? All of this is possible by leveling up the appropriate Class that has the ability you want and then switch to the Class you want to use it on and set the ability you want from the Skills menu.

Jobs
    Jobs are a bit different as they are extensions of certain Classes. Once you reach the requisite level of the appropriate Classes (usually around lvl 30) you can unlock the Job associated with that Class or Classes. A Job is a more specialized version of the Class or Classes that it is associated with. A Conjurer for example can become a White Mage, and a Pugilist can become a Monk. Each Job has it's own requirements that must be met before you can unlock it.

The Jobs and their Class requirements:
    • Bard = 30 Archer / 15 Pugilist
    • Summoner = 30 Arcanist / 15 Thaumaturge
    • Scholar = 30 Arcanist / 15 Conjurer
    • Dragoon = 30 Lancer / 15 Marauder
    • Black Mage = 30 Thaumaturge / 15 Archer
    • White Mage = 30 Conjurer / 15 Arcanist
    • Monk = 30 Pugilist / 15 Lancer
    • Warrior = 30 Marauder / 15 Gladiator
    • Paladin = 30 Gladiator / 15 Conjurer

Delphinidaes on
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    PA Community Info

Server:
    Sargatanas (Legacy) NA

All PS3/PS4 and PC players play on the exact same servers with each other.

Get the current Server Status from www.arrstatus.com

Free Company (Guild)]
    Official Penny Arcade Forum FC:
    Ghost in the Linkshell (gitl.enjin.com)

You can be invited to the FC via the following methods:
    • Send a /tell message to the following people:
      -Sionnach Rua
      -Delphi Kisaragi
      -Alethia Tamarie
      -Ivence Antignome
    • Ask anyone with the <GHOST> tag to invite you as all members have invite privileges
    • "Examine" any <GHOST> member and click on the FC Name "Ghost in the Linkshell" then submit an application with "PA" in it somewhere.

Voice Chat
    Ventrillo info:
    Server:
    gitl.typefrag.com:39860
    Password:
    (Ask in Free Company for now)

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    "Crafting stats will affect quick synthesis success rate"

Wonder if this will affect HQ rates on quick synth at all like HQing the quick synth if your Control is over a certain threshold to the point where it's mathematically implausible you wouldn't HQ it, or if it'll remain a totally random chance.

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    NezeriusNezerius NetherlandsRegistered User regular
    Wet t-shirts feature is clearly the most important part of 2.16.

FFXIV: Rintha Elenah
    Steam: Nezerius
  • Options
    Nezerius wrote: »
    Wet t-shirts feature is clearly the most important part of 2.16.

The 20+ buttons I will redeem on my hotbar says otherwise good sir.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Also not as if we needed another reminder on how awesome housing will be:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/134353-Housing-Ideas-and-Feature-Requests?p=1878292#post1878292
    Greetings, everyone!

I’m stopping in again to bring you some more information about plans for housing that are in the works!

As mentioned briefly during Letter from the Producer LIVE, in patch 2.2 we will be adding a cultivation system, which will allow you to cultivate crops from your house’s garden and use them for things such as cooking.

Additionally, though this is something for the future, we are currently looking into making it so you can dye furnishings that cannot presently be dyed.

Another thing to look forward to in 2.2

We are getting close to getting the FC House everyone! Get ready to GARDEN!

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Random mount button is pretty much the most important new feature ever.

Also, I just want personal housing.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Also, I just want personal housing.

Gotta agree. Guild housing just doesn't do anything for me. I visited my guilds house once, went "oh this is kind of neat" and feel no urge to ever return. There's just no sense of investment for me.

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    Tridus1xTridus1x Registered User regular
    That garden addition sounds cool. I really hope we get a house soon, kinda tired of not being able to mess around in there.

From the HM Hakkue Manor vote kick discussion earlier, I would normally explain what the problem is first before throwing out a vote kick. If they still refuse, then a vote kick seems reasonable but from my understanding throwing vote kicks on a whim can get you in trouble with the GMs. Just wanted to warn you.

• Options
    Tridus1x wrote: »
    That garden addition sounds cool. I really hope we get a house soon, kinda tired of not being able to mess around in there.

From the HM Hakkue Manor vote kick discussion earlier, I would normally explain what the problem is first before throwing out a vote kick. If they still refuse, then a vote kick seems reasonable but from my understanding throwing vote kicks on a whim can get you in trouble with the GMs. Just wanted to warn you.

We're very close, in the final stretch even. So long as the FC keeps up like they have this past week we should be able to cross the goal.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    I know I've said it way too many times, but random button; I'm excited about it.

I can never choose a minion and I always seem to pick the Behemoth mount.

I need to hurry and get that drake mount to add to the rotation. Gotta make sure that mount rotation is tight.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    Wicked Uncle ErnieWicked Uncle Ernie Registered User regular

On the kick bad DPS discussion. Go right ahead, and if they bother to report you, you're the one catching the heat. Notice how poor DPS isn't on the list of reasons to votekick someone.

Bard procs are nice and all, but hardly break a group, if he was dotting his main target, he was doing fine. If you weren't wiping due to low dps, he was doing fine. And rather than being confrontaional and combative, you might have just discussed the finer points of DPS with him in a friendly manner.

PUGs are only as good as your effort, if you are the resident knowledge in the group, and aren't willing to talk and try to get things working, failure is as much yours as theirs.

Now, if your tank is spinning mobs wildly while you're trying to Monk, and refuses to stop after being asked, and even after someone explains the finer points of how Monks do their thing, votekick harassment :D

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I wish I could play right now. It's been a long day and I wanna keep farming Brayflox.

488W936.png
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I just want to patch.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014

If a group in Haukke HM can't kill the Clavigers before they demonize and convert the friendly soldiers, that's a bad sign. The bard flat out refused to DoT, so we kicked him. Got another bard and for the next couple of Claviger pulls, they never got to use demonize and the rest of the run was smooth as silk.

If someone is going to be flat out lazy and not play to their potential (and it's not like Bard rotation is tough), thus slowing the group down, then I've got no problem kicking them out of the group. Haukke HM is annoying enough as is, I don't need a lazy DPS making it take any longer than it needs to.
    Bard procs are nice and all, but hardly break a group, if he was dotting his main target, he was doing fine. If you weren't wiping due to low dps, he was doing fine. And rather than being confrontaional and combative, you might have just discussed the finer points of DPS with him in a friendly manner.

He wasn't using DoTs at all. I don't expect my Bard to DoT everything up, just one target is fine. Hell, he wasn't even using Flaming Arrow. It was just Straight Shot and Heavy Shot and a Bloodletter when it was up.

After noticing that the Claviger got a demonize going and that the pull took twice as long as I've ever seen one of those pulls take, The conversation went like this...

Me (Tank): Hey, one of you Bards isn't DoT'ing the mobs.
    Bard: I don't use DoTs on trash mobs. Just bosses.
    Me: Could you please start? That pull took forever and the Claviger got the demonize off.
    Bard: Nope.
    Me: (Party Menu) -> (Vote Kick)

Esh on
  • Options
    If that's how the exchange went then i'd say a vote kick was fair enough.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular
    It sounds like Bard was far from a little lazy he's detrimentally lazy and is basically not using 50% of his basic skills. Trash mobs have a lot of health and not using all of the skills available to you to kill them is wasting the rest of the groups time because he couldn't be bothered to hit two keys on his keyboard.

Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    The party not killing the floaty ladies before Demonize isn't really an indicator or anything. I've run dozens of pugs where I'm interrupting Demonize with a stun as a tank or on my dragoon. To be frank it's rare that I'm not interrupting it. Nice when it happens though, means the run is probably going to be smooth as silk.

Haukke Hardmode is by far the easiest 50 myth tome dungeons. The only real caveat is that the last boss is a giant DPS race but out of dozens of pugs I've failed it only once. And that was a double whammy of ending up with two pretty fresh 50 bards so we had no useful LB on top of neither of them really being geared up at all. And even in that case? We could reliably get her to her final phase, just couldn't quite manage to finish her off before she started snacking on the party.

Then again I'm of the opinion that none of the 50 myth tome dungeons are really all that difficult. Pharoh Sirius kind of? But even that's really just rough on the healer for the final fight. Virtually everything else in those dungeons is easy if people just do their job in a given boss fight or are willing to ask questions if they aren't familiar with a given fight.

• Options
    Al BaronAl Baron Registered User regular
    The appearance of enemy action indicators has been changed.

1sGBxO9.png

This looks like tell areas now act like casting bars.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Al Baron wrote: »

1sGBxO9.png

Oh neat.

I am all for anything that lets me refer to more fights as Disco Dance Parties

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    I wish I could play right now. It's been a long day and I wanna keep farming Brayflox.

Yo, let's farm a bit tomorrow. I still need the gloves.

• Options
    Al Baron wrote: »

1sGBxO9.png

They're using The Secret World indicators. Fuck yes.

• Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    Wicked Uncle ErnieWicked Uncle Ernie Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    -Summoner and Scholar are now counted as separate jobs when determining the speed at which the limit break gauge is filled.

wat. I didn't know that was a thing in the first place.

-The Sic and Obey pet commands can now be activated without a target present. Furthermore, pets will remain set to either command even when re-summoned.

That's nice.

ERMAGERD Ready Check! And "Waymarks" (ground marks) This patch is awesome.

Wicked Uncle Ernie on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    A ready check command has been implemented to confirm the status of party members before or during a duty.

1. Select Ready Check from the social menu.

2. Players will have 30 seconds to confirm their readiness.

3. After the 30 seconds have elapsed, the following window will be displayed.

Hurray! :)

Cormac on
  • Options
    DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    I should've probably tried to log in early today, though I did see that there were login issues anyway. Anyhow, I've mostly just been wanting to play all evening.

I finally found out what god damn server my friends were on, so I ended up making my Miqo'te on it. My plan is to go White Mage, so I figured I'd start with Arcanist to 15 (then maybe Thaum to 8) before I switch to Conjurer to head towards 30. I don't know if that's reasonable or not, and I might hang on with Arcanist to 20 so I can get my mount before I start switching around, as it seems like that might make things a little more efficient...

And yes, I realize that to get all my cross class skills I'll have to go back and get Arcanist and Thaum higher, but eh. I can do it at some point.

At any rate, Arcanist wasn't in beta, so that was another reason I decided to try it out first, strikes me as very Warlock-y I suppose. I think I left off at level 7 or 8 last night. I don't even know if I'll use it or not, but I wanna make sure I get the Lightning hair before it's gone. I'd say that it's unlikely to be back, but considering the hard-on Square has for Lightning, she'll probably be in 5 more games.

I also turned off HDR because it seemed like it was tanking my FPS in character creation. As it is, my video card runs pretty hot while rendering, basically sticking around 80C. Other than that, I think I kept most of the pretties fairly maxed out.

• Options
    -Summoner and Scholar are now counted as separate jobs when determining the speed at which the limit break gauge is filled.

wat. I didn't know that was a thing in the first place.

-The Sic and Obey pet commands can now be activated without a target present. Furthermore, pets will remain set to either command even when re-summoned.

That's nice.

ERMAGERD Ready Check!

Not gonna lie I gave up on trying to put my fairy on obey for the longest time because of that.

I mean I could have just asked in FC chat.

But yelling "I SHOULDN'T NEED A TARGET TO TELL MY STUPID HEAL BOT TO LISTEN TO ME ARGH FUCK YOU" at my screen seemed like the wiser choice at the time.

• Options
    More cool things:
    Players can now see their breath in cold areas.

1e50acf08461e355e3e5d4736391ba3f787720f1_34.png
    Waymarks have been added.

Using waymarks, players can mark select areas on the field that can be seen by party and alliance members. Waymarks can be accessed under Social on the Main Menu.

1e50acf08461e355e3e5d4736391ba3f787720f1_25.png

• Options
    And with that every CT run ever was filled with glowing letters placed by bored people :P

• Options
    Another one that could easily be overlooked:
    Other player characters will no longer be displayed in certain event areas.
    I'm not sure what exactly this means, but perhaps one of these event areas is the Odin FATE?

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    And with that every CT run ever was filled with glowing letters placed by bored people :P

What messages could we spell I wonder.

488W936.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Then again I'm of the opinion that none of the 50 myth tome dungeons are really all that difficult. Pharoh Sirius kind of? But even that's really just rough on the healer for the final fight. Virtually everything else in those dungeons is easy if people just do their job in a given boss fight or are willing to ask questions if they aren't familiar with a given fight.

The bolded/italicized bit is why I kicked him. If he can't be relied on to use his full rotation in the easiest parts of the dungeon, what's he going to do at the bosses? I don't have time for that. If he had been like, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to this and not good with rotations yet." I woulda coached him through it (my other toon is a Bard), but he was just flat out refusing to do his job, which is to maximize DPS in an effective manner, so off the island he went.

Esh on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Esh wrote: »

The bolded/italicized bit is why I kicked him. If he can't be relied on to use his full rotation in the easiest parts of the dungeon, what's he going to do at the bosses? I don't have time for that. If he had been like, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to this and not good with rotations yet." I woulda coached him through it (my other toon is a Bard), but he was just flat out refusing to do his job, which is to maximize DPS in an effective manner, so off the island he went.

To be fair you never got to the boss to see what he would do. He said he uses DoTs on bosses not trash so you could reasonably expect him to perform decently on the boss itself. But you initiated the kick because he didn't DoT up trash mobs, not because he didn't DoT up the Boss.

It sounded like he was a jerk anyways, but you preemptively kicked him because you assumed he wouldn't perform well on the boss, despite him specifically saying he would DoT up the boss.

From my perspective you both seemed in the wrong. He should have been more of a team player, and you should have been less judgmental.

But that's just based on the information you've given. Ultimately it doesn't really matter as the two of you didn't really seem to get along. For me at least I would have waited to see what he did on the boss, and decided at that point what to do, but I'm probably more hesitant to just kick people for being irritating than most people.

But I wasn't there to see the whole interaction, so who knows I may have done the same thing if he was especially irritating or something.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    I don't have much faith in people, and if someone is so lazy as to not tap 2 more buttons every 15 seconds or so, I don't have the patience for you in my party. It's a waste of time for me and for the other two in the group. The kick was motivated by his refusal to perform at normal standards, and his insistence on slowing the entire run down. It's not like we were even speed running it (my Haukkes generally clock around 22-25 minutes, though I've done a 16 minute before with a group of iLvl 90 support), but it's like driving 45 in a 65. Just ridiculous behavior.

• Options
    I play a bard as well and I sincerely disagree that not DoTing trash mobs is worth getting annoyed over. I mean, I do it, but that's because I like shooting things. I think saying it's wasting the party's time, while technically correct, is a gross exaggeration though. On the list of things that waste the party's time "bard not doting trash" is so far down the list that... blah

Lets just say we disagree and leave it at that :P

• Options
    edited February 2014
    So, anyone have any opinions on my leveling plans? Should I hit 15 on Arcanist and swap to Thaum to 8 before switching over to Conjurer? I know ultimately to get all my cross class skills for White Mage I'll need to get Arcanist to 34 and Thaum to 26, Thaum seems more important though, as I haven't really noticed any mention of White Mages actually using Eye for an Eye in the healing guides I've looked at so far.

Or should I get Arcanist to 20 first and get my mount immediately?

I also have no idea when/if I should get involved in any of the crafting/gathering stuff. First character and all. I didn't really bother during the beta since it didn't really mean anything.

Edit: Hmm, well checking out a guide related to leveling, it sort of seems like getting the chocobo isn't quite as straight forward as I thought... gotta choose a Grand Company first. I was thinking of just stopping at 15 and switching, though if I do go far enough to join the Grand Company at 20, and then switching, I'd at least be gaining seals for FATEs I did at really low level. Not sure.

Dranyth on
  • Options
    Esh wrote: »

The bolded/italicized bit is why I kicked him. If he can't be relied on to use his full rotation in the easiest parts of the dungeon, what's he going to do at the bosses?

Because you'd never have a day where you just feel like slacking on some easy things, right?
    Did you even give him a chance, on the first boss, to ''prove" himself that he can be relied on?

I'm all for vote-kicking players that are clearly bad on everything, but this case just seems a bit too extreme.

Back to patch notes stuff:

It seems like there's some mistranslation in the english one, about the changes to the wait command.
    The part that got mistranslated is that you'll be able to add <wait.x> behind the command, with x being a number between 1-60. For example:

/ac "Great Strides" <wait.2>
    /ac "Byregot's Blessing"

The example didn't show <me> in the commands, so I'm not entirely sure if it's still needed.
    In any case, it'll save a nice amount of lines in some of the current macro's.

• Options
    Oh, well that's good, the patch is downloading in the launcher at least. Almost 700MB.

• Options
    Servers up

• Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Oh hi there surprise Ready Check ability.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)