As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My post is stuck in Schrodinger's box

In SE++ I made a post in a thread. Except the post isn't there. But it is present if you go to my profile and click on Posts. But if you click on the link that should direct to the post... it links to a page with none of my posts on it.

What?

Ghost post re-quoted here to enable easy searching through my Post history:
Terminator... reboot? Is this like, some kind of meta film where they make a time machine to send someone in back to prevent such an occurrence from happening?

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    No one else has reported this kind of "post falling through the cracks" kind of thing, I take it?

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Nope.

Though I initially took this to be some really odd innuendo.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Is it fixed?

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    Is it fixed?

Looks like it! Thanks.

I'll be sure to pay attention and post if it happens again.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I've seen this happen a few times, for what it's worth, though finding which ones would involve actual effort since they were weeks/months ago

It seems to happen to posts that are right at the end of a page, but fail to appear on the next one?

I thought I gave Icy an @ the last time it happened but maybe not