As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lets Player meet up and vlogs?

animeman75animeman75 Massachusetts Registered User regular
Who would be up for meeting up friday with fellow lets players, doing vlogs and making new friends? Maybe we can get some bigger lets players to join in too and we can all fanboy/ fangirl over them! Maybe we could do videos with the people we meet after PAX or something. Going to the meet-up would be giving permission to be recorded and most likely being posted on FaceBooks, YouTube channels or Vines. This was my thirteen year old son's idea as he is a small time lets player, so if anybody wants to take over this and organize it go for it, because he probably wont do very well lol.

Ignorance is arrogance as time is but a dime and i don't know where im going with this.

• Options
    VGVideoGalaxyVGVideoGalaxy Northern VirginiaRegistered User regular
    I'd be interested in this, but I unfortunately don't have any time to organize an event right now with college in full swing right now :/, any other takers?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    fyi going to pax you are already giving permission to be photographed and recorded

• Options
    animeman75animeman75 Massachusetts Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    fyi going to pax you are already giving permission to be photographed and recorded
    Hey Zerzhul, do you have any idea if Penny Arcade plans on cooperating with Ebay and Craigslist in the future to have scalpers not be able to sell passes on their sites? Its kind of irritating for lovers of the convention and i imagine its very irritating for PA as well.

Ignorance is arrogance as time is but a dime and i don't know where im going with this.
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Since that's pretty off topic for this thread, and we had pages upon pages of that sort of thing when registration happened, I will respond in PM. Please stay on topic :)