As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] Thread Tags: Classy, Game-Gluttonous, Less Monstrous Than Steam Community At Large

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Oh crap, Ive been sleeping so much lately to catch up that I forgot.

Thanks @tofystedeth for Darkout! Its much appreciated and I read here that its apparently pretty good?

Also to @berylline for the Giana Sisters DLC because frankly Giana sisters is one of the best damn platformers I've played in a long time. Like, seriously, really great.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Guys, I'm a terrible person who is super behind on my thanks for all you classy folks who've deluged me in gifts for my upcoming Birthday. I truly appreciate every one of you.

@Pixelated Pixie for a copy of Divine Divinity, and Evilquest. You're a special kind of monster, but I appreciate you thinking of me. <3

@Orivon got me a copy of Silent Storm, which I've heard so many great things about. I can't wait to get into that too. :D

@Dyvim Tvar hit me with a copy of H.A.W.X, saying that hes purposely been hiding away from the thread because of how people keep gifting him stuff. I bet it would really suck for him to be mentioned here and remind people hes super deserving of giftbombings.

@Shogun apparently just got his Tax return and decided that I would be the first to feel his wrath. Thank you so much for the copy of South Park Stick of Truth. <3 I've been interested in this for a long time, but its price range was way out of my reach. I'm hyped. :D

If I forgot someone, I'm super super super sorry. Remind me and i'll thank you personally, i've just been super busy this past week!

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Poopload of game keys I have extras of. I'll post the list and you can PM me a request and once the requested ones are gone I'll probably just paste the leftovers later.

Inversion
    Velvet Assassin
    Eldritch
    Gnomoria
    Sideway New York
    Dysfunctional systems
    Hero Siege
    Hero of the Kingdom
    Legens of Aetherus
    King Arthur's Gold
    Kairo
    Sang Froid
    Finding Teddy
    Dynamite Jack
    Rush Bros
    Interstellar Marines

I believe the Inversion key is restricted to NA resident so keep that in mind.

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I humbly suggested in chat that someone should gift Skyborn to @Berylline because it's on her wishlist and looks cute. (my ulterior plan, of course, being to find out by proxy if the game is good)

@Viking got it all wrong of course.

skyborn.jpg

I took a bullet for you, Bery! You're welcome!

On that note, too: REMINDER! @CorriganX has a birthday coming up on Monday!

Pixelated Pixie on
    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I humbly suggested in chat that someone should gift Skyborn to @Berylline because it's on her wishlist and looks cute. (my ulterior plan, of course, being to find out by proxy if the game is good)

@Viking got it all wrong of course.

*misaimed classyness*

I took a bullet for you, Bery! You're welcome!

On that note, too: REMINDER! @CorriganX has a birthday coming up on Monday!

Oh good, that saved myself from making myself the PA test monkey. :P

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Strider's difficulty is ramping up a bit. I'm stuck on a boss.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    BroncbusterBroncbuster Registered User regular
    Is Risk of Rain on sale anywhere? A friend is bugging me to get it. isthereanydeal.com is saying NOPE

steam_sig.png
    Origin: Broncbuster
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I don't know if it has been talked about since I last asked, but has there been any consensus if the "completely reworked" Dino Horde is worth a buck?

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Apparently @Shogun was put out that Viking beat him to the punch on Skyborn. He does not handle being beaten. His response is just to shoot the top thing off someone's wishlist...

deadstate.jpg

Thanks! <3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    BeryllineBerylline One Tiara to rule them all Registered User regular
    I logged into chat and within about 2 minutes, completely unprovoked, this happened:
    KSLxgbF.jpg
    zTYu9d6.jpg

Thank you so much to @Viking and @Shogun. You guys are way too classy! <3

• Options
    SokpuppetSokpuppet You only yoyo once Registered User regular
    Is Risk of Rain on sale anywhere? A friend is bugging me to get it. isthereanydeal.com is saying NOPE

Was 40% off last week, iirc.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Thanks @Richard for the giveaway of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams!

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    I don't know if it has been talked about since I last asked, but has there been any consensus if the "completely reworked" Dino Horde is worth a buck?

I'm going to try and give it a spin this weekend. If I do, I'll let you know.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Open til this time tomorrow. G&T, no contribution needed.

Last call. One hour left.

Edit - I won't be able to announce and give out games til late tonight/early tomorrow. So don't expect them immediately when it's over.

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    What the hell is SkyBom?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    First person to PM me (who wants it, obviously) will get a copy of Guacamelee.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RakaiRakai Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    signature.png
    @msmya

signature.png
    @TreadLife
    signature.png
    @TreadLife again

signature.png
    @svevin

Check your PM's

Rakai on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]XBL: Rakayn | PS3: Rakayn | Steam ID
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    Rakai wrote: »
    signature.png
    @msmya

signature.png
    @TreadLife
    signature.png
    @TreadLife again

signature.png
    @svevin

Check your PM's

Thanks much!! I'll redeem when I'm home!! :)<3

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Sweet! I just got emailed a key for Shadowrun: Dragonfall DLC :D Anyone who kickstarted the project keep an eye on your inbox

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    When @Pixelated Pixie sent me a friend invite, I should have known something was up.

Pixie_Gift.png

Despite my lack of wish list (which I suppose I should fix), you picked out a game I always meant to play but never got around to. Super classy, semi-psychic move there Pixie. Know that I have entered the fray and a counter-class assault is imminent. There may be collateral.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Oh and hey, if you didn't win those (I swear @Treadlife is hacking steamgifts... <3) make sure you enter mine. If he wins, I'll reroll a new winner.

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    TeeMan wrote: »
    Sweet! I just got emailed a key for Shadowrun: Dragonfall DLC :D Anyone who kickstarted the project keep an eye on your inbox

Is it actually playable now or just a key to redeem for when it is?

• Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular

I don't want it, but I could PM you anyway. ;3

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    BigDes wrote: »
    Ok this is an odd question because the game might not exist but

There was a game that was described as Portal but with Cthulu monsters in it as well, now I thought this was Antichamber but that game is just Portal with smug in it.

Did I make this game up or does it exist?
    Magrunner: Dark Pulse

• Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular

I don't want it, but I could PM you anyway. ;3

Go for it. You know messages from you are always welcome ;)

Guacamelee is still free to a good home.

Antichamber is also free to a good home.

Come one come all and get luchadoravanias and mind bending puzzle thingies.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ScratchyScratchy Registered User regular
    Castlevania Lord of Shadows main quest complete, finally. That was a pretty good game but boy did it feel like it could have been ten hours shorter.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Scratchy wrote: »
    Castlevania Lord of Shadows main quest complete, finally. That was a pretty good game but boy did it feel like it could have been ten hours shorter.

...but then there wouldn't have been as much Patrick Steward monologuing! :P

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    slappybagslappybag Local Badass Minnesota, USARegistered User regular
    Almost done getting my tom clancy games...I wish all of them were on sale

• Options
    ScratchyScratchy Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Scratchy wrote: »

...but then there wouldn't have been as much Patrick Steward monologuing! :P

They didn't have to cut that, just some of the tedious stuff. Like the climbing, the combat, the puzzles, and maybe a couple of random bosses that had absolutely nothing to do with anything. Let's just have a Sir Patrick Stewart Monologues: the game. It will play like a choose your own adventure book.

Scratchy on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TreadLifeTreadLife CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Oh and hey, if you didn't win those (I swear @Treadlife is hacking steamgifts... <3) make sure you enter mine. If he wins, I'll reroll a new winner.
    The best hacks are the ones that work when you're out getting a sunburn near the beach. Glad it spared your giveaway though, so you didn't have to bother rerolling!
    (EDIT: sonofabitch I did win yours ... I promise I'll never enter another SG contest for Guacamelee.) Going to go roll around in some aloe vera gel.

Thanks so much, @Rakai for the games. Been especially waiting for Dust to strike, but didn't expect it with a side of golden guac.

TreadLife on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    @Pixelated Pixie

109003_600.png
    WHYYYYYYYY.
    Thank you.
    Monster.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Corpekata wrote: »
    TeeMan wrote: »

Is it actually playable now or just a key to redeem for when it is?

Apparently we're able to preinstall, but it won't go live unti February 27 at 10am PST.

On a side note, I love that I can gmail allows me to automatically sync this date with my calendar. Even puts it in the correct time zone!

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    signature.png

@Svevin

signature.png

@Taramoor

signature.png

@TreadLife OMG YOU WON MINE TOO WTF. I requested a new winner...

signature.png

@SlappyBag

signature.png

@Kalnaur

I'll email you guys with codes.

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    I was foolish enough to mention the other day that I needed to start getting the Eschalon games; LoveIsUnity decided my collection wasn't proceeding apace and remedied that:

A+cut+above.jpg

You are wonderful, classy monster is what you are. ;)

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    TreadLifeTreadLife CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    signature.png

@Svevin

signature.png

@Taramoor

signature.png

@TreadLife OMG YOU WON MINE TOO WTF. I requested a new winner...

signature.png

@SlappyBag

signature.png

@Kalnaur

I'll email you guys with codes.

Somebody save me from myself ...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Thanks to @KoopahTroopah for Le Swapper

signature.png

This is a Tomb Raider (2013) giveaway which Steamgifts doesn't seem to have the art for for some reason.

• Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    I posted my other post and left, not aware I had won something from @KoopahTroopah! Thanks for Monaco!

I only know a bit about the game, to be honest, so I put it into my "Puzzle" category, which is also where adventure games and match threes seem to end up . . .

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    I posted my other post and left, not aware I had won something from @KoopahTroopah! Thanks for Monaco!

I only know a bit about the game, to be honest, so I put it into my "Puzzle" category, which is also where adventure games and match threes seem to end up . . .

I'm sure it's been spammed before, but you only need to know this strip.

i-jK4xVgt-950x10000.jpg

Edit -- New Guacamelee winner is @Veevee!

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    Sangheili91Sangheili91 Registered User regular
    Thanks to @Doodman for Monaco! I tried playing it a little bit and I seem to be completely lost. It's primarily a multiplayer game, like L4D, but each lobby I joined never seemed to start cause everyone kept leaving. So finally the game drops me into an empty lobby and I played the first level alone. And that was kinda lame. This game seems like it'll be way better with friends.

This discussion has been closed.