As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help in Identifying a Game?

trinerokstrineroks Registered User new member
edited February 2014 in Games and Technology
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me identify a certain game. There's this soundtrack from that game that I want to look up, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the game it came from.

This game is old - back on the Playstation 2. I saw my friend playing it once back in the day. It was an RPG game that allowed you to build towns (you could select from a list of buildings and then place them down on the map for construction).

You'd meet new people who you can invite to your party - and also give them a custom name.

Lastly, I SPECIFICALLY remember a dark forest with an owl the size of your character blocking your path. I think you had to give it a specific item for it to open a path for you, but if you showed the wrong item, the owl would just slowly shake his head (and creepily, might I add).

That's really all I know about this game. Sorry if the information I provided is insufficient; it's really been bugging me. I first thought it might've been Harvest Moon, but I wiki'd it up and it doesn't match what I've seen. I could be wrong about this though.

trineroks on