As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] Thread Tags: Classy, Game-Gluttonous, Less Monstrous Than Steam Community At Large

1939495969799»

• Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    NEW THREAD TIME

AND FINALLY I CAN POST IT

HEAD THERE NOW

• Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    DO NOT RUIN MY BEST TOP OF PAGE EVER!!!

Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    CAN AND WILL

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Awesome, thanks everyone!
    Best bang for the buck right here (assuming you don't have the base game)

http://youtu.be/Fk6udelXhzE

It doesn't include the Headhunter packs, but those are $2.99 a pop and have been on sale often and vigorously as of late. The missions themselves last an hour or so each, so it's your call to see if that's worth it to you.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Am I right in assuming if I have a game from GoG, that I don't get a code for using it with Steam?

That is correct in its assumpdacity

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.