As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dear Abbymatter,

1101112131416»

• existexist Registered User regular
    piplup and torchic tie for first

I follow the ash ketchum school of starters

much like his pikachu, they will never evolve

didn't ash ketchum's starters evolve tho

UmPiq.png
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    ah ha!

that explains why you and why we don't see eye to eye on starter pokemon

normal types are my favorites

addendum

the brand spanking new fairy types freak me the fuck out, for the most part

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Ash is like

the dumbest trainer

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    exist wrote: »
    piplup and torchic tie for first

I follow the ash ketchum school of starters

much like his pikachu, they will never evolve

didn't ash ketchum's starters evolve tho

I'm specifically talking about HIS starter, pikachu

lfYVHTd.png
  • existexist Registered User regular
    ohhhhhhhhh

UmPiq.png
  • WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Dear Antimatter,

Which of the vocalists that performed as Noodle for the Gorillaz is your favorite:

Miho Hatori (most of the first album, Left Hand Suzuki Method)
    Tina Weymouth (19-2000)
    Rosie Wilson (DARE)
    Yukimi Nagano (Empire Ants and To Binge)

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Whyther wrote: »
    Dear Antimatter,

Which of the vocalists that performed as Noodle for the Gorillaz is your favorite:

Miho Hatori (most of the first album, Left Hand Suzuki Method)
    Tina Weymouth (19-2000)
    Rosie Wilson (DARE)
    Yukimi Nagano (Empire Ants and To Binge)
    Yukumi Nagano

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    anti,

before I sleep, is there a Thing you wished you'd gotten into that you never did

like a hobby or a sport or a fandom

Hullis wrote: »
    anti,

before I sleep, is there a Thing you wished you'd gotten into that you never did

like a hobby or a sport or a fandom

Nope

No Regrets

I like what I like and I hate what I hate

• Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    nurse joy and cute cop lady, give them a game

pokecop investigations....

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    a thousand nurse joys ride with a thousand officer jennies on horseback into the sunset

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    ah ha!

that explains why you and why we don't see eye to eye on starter pokemon

normal types are my favorites

addendum

the brand spanking new fairy types freak me the fuck out, for the most part

M7xD1Wk.gif

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    NO

NO

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    a thousand nurse joys ride with a thousand officer jennies on horseback into the sunset

Alternatively
    Rohirrim-minas_Thirith.jpg
    NOW FOR WRATH
    NOW FOR RUIN
    AND THE RED/BLUE DAWN

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Rachel what is your favorite eeveelution

lfYVHTd.png

vaporeon

• TamTam Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »

Alternatively
    Rohirrim-minas_Thirith.jpg
    NOW FOR WRATH
    NOW FOR RUIN
    AND THE RED/BLUE DAWN

dear god that scene gets me every time without fail

Antimatter wrote: »

vaporeon

I am surprised I was honestly expecting one of the gsc evolutions

I respect that choice. I had a holographic vaporeon that was one of my favorite cards

lfYVHTd.png
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    i love how it looks like they're trying to get out of the computer screen

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I don't love that at all

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular

My first thought was, "Why did you misspell evolution?"

And then I felt dumb.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • LarsLars Registered User regular
    How are things going?

Also (since we are approaching November 5th and my coworker will never cease to chant "Remember, remember, the 5th of November" as if it exclusively applies to the V for Vendetta movie), what are your thoughts on the V for Vendetta comic? I have never read it, though I have read a detailed list of changes between it and the film.

I'm currently terrified of my father to the point where I'm clutching my doggy bear because of the idea of him calling and trying to contact me. I'm working on a plan to safely break off all contact with him. Working on my Nanowrimo entry, able to make more progress than I had earlier.

I thought V was pretty good, I enjoyed the The Prisoner references/parallels Moore put into the comic. Haven't seen the movie, but I thought the comic was pretty good. Certainly not mind blowing, but I'd say to consider giving it a read at some point.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Speaking of, Vote tomorrow if you live in Virginia!

Well, I don't know all the details, but you have roommates and don't live anywhere near him, correct? So can you either not answer the phone or have a roommate answer and say you aren't there?

Focusing on writing project is good. Best of luck and hopefully things don't distract you.

On the other note, I'll have to check my library for the V comic next time I'm there. Probably won't be this month though.

I'm worried about him coming after me if I don't respond, so I just keep him at arm's length via email. Plus I worry about him hurting my mom and brother or cat.

Is there something he wants or does he just try and keep tabs on you? Also, I assume you can't have pets at your place?

I'm not really qualified to give advice in this situation, but can listen if need be. You can take it to PMs if necessary. I don't know how much longer I'll be awake tonight, but can be up for a little while longer.

He just wants to keep tabs on me to make sure I'm "safe."
    as for pets, we have four cats, i just wouldnt feel comfortable taking Leonard away from my brother and mother. He'd also suffer on a trip here. My mom says she's going to divorce my dad, and I am encouraging this. my family will be happier away from him.

• FIDUSPAWNFIDUSPAWN Registered User regular
    I hope the cats don't get hurt.

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Anti, have you checked out the new commander decks? Do you have a favorite commander?

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    i have, and i don't. the W/B/G wedge is more my game than shards, and even then i'm not big on three color decks.

If I remember right, one of your roommates is a cross between a doctor and Charles Bronson. That should be pretty "safe."

Besides, Seattle has a higher concentration of costumed vigilantes than most cities, and even the supervillains help out with charities like the Make-a-Wish foundation.

Hopefully your family is able to go through the separation soon and without issue. Good luck with everything.

• IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    Lars wrote: »
    If I remember right, one of your roommates is a cross between a doctor and Charles Bronson. That should be pretty "safe."

Besides, Seattle has a higher concentration of costumed vigilantes than most cities, and even the supervillains help out with charities like the Make-a-Wish foundation.

Hopefully your family is able to go through the separation soon and without issue. Good luck with everything.

That might be the nicest thing anyone has every said about The Lovely Bastard. Also, Anti, if you want to use my address to fake out your dad, contact me via facebook.

he's got you pegged, anti

dear antimatter, please list your favorite chinaware, in order

what happened, i missed it
    also my favorite chinaware is those really colorful monocolor things while my least favorite is martha stewart nonsense