As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RIP Harold Ramis

12346»

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    What the fuck happened to embedding images?

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Welcome to HTMhelL.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
  • Options
    WHY IS THERE A LINK IN YOUR SIG?

• Options
    I wish Harold Ramis could come and capture all the ghosts that are messing with the forums.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Yesterday on the Howard Stern Show they talked about Ramis and how great he was, and I found out that he and Murray had a falling out. I had no idea. And it happened during Groundhog's Day, one of the best movies ever?!

I miss this guy, it tears me up.

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    This death has impacted me more than any other celebrity, ever.

i was Egon for halloween for aaaaaaages. I've really been digging, at age 31, why a guy I never met and never had any physical contact with, is choking me up this much. And it actually made me tear up.

Harold Ramis made it cool to be smart. He made it cool to like science, and showed me that I can be weird, and quirky, and still have fun, cool, funny friends. He made me feel like I belong. He let me know it was going to be ok to be a nerd.

I am sad I'll never shake his hand, but so thankful for everything he did for me.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow