As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Quit toying with our emoti(c)ons!

2»

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    icy please let us use the full range of emoji because there are certain circumstances where i need to post a stack of money with wings flying away

actually I would probably use that a lot in the GV New Comics thread :frowning:

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    The bee is gone

This is unacceptable

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    :bz

DarkPrimus on
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    :bz:

THE BEE HAS RETURNED TO US

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    icy please let us use the full range of emoji because there are certain circumstances where i need to post a stack of money with wings flying away

The bitcoins thread in D&D?

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

The bitcoins thread in D&D?

>:)

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    WHY U NO WORK SMILEYS

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I think the error has something to do with auto correcting for smilies :sweat_smile:

EDIT: or maybe it was stealth fixed? I could have sworn I trigged it last night

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I just want winky face to auto-transform into something that looks like a winky face and not whatever this is: ;) It looks like it's in pain!

Yes, I use winky face too much.

SwashbucklerXX on
    Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    The best winky is :winky:

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I'm getting some weird code after using certain smileys

Ex
    :cry:

I just typed in :cry : minus the space

LostNinja on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    I'm getting some weird code after using certain smileys

Ex
    :cry:

I just typed in :cry : minus the space

Ah, see, that's what I was talking about. I guess I didn't try the right emotes :lol: is another one.

It looks like it might be because of duplication of the : code between the old smiley and new ones (all the more reason to have some sort of list of the ones that don't autofill :P)

steam_sig.png
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    :wink:
    Fun times...

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden