As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] Fandango

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Wash wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Malificent is a fantastic girl's name.

but then she grows up

decides people oughta call her Mal

aims to misbehave

MY DAUGHTER IS GOING INTO THE FAMILY BUSINESS OF DARK SORCERY I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW

Hon, I hate to tell you this, but ALL girls are in the business of dark sorcery to one extent or another

As long as she doesn't bring home a witch doctor (IYKWIM) I'll be happy.

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    My friend goes around to high schools to give talks and answer questions about sex as a teacher to 16 year olds. A girl began to cry once and told the teacher (and the whole class) that she was a hermaphrodite. After calming her down and explaining it all she agreed to answer more questions for those curious. Turns out she was just talking about her clitoris and thought it was a penis.

I couldn't even imagine the level of embarassment that girl would have felt.

Reminds me of my own sex ed class in junior high where the teacher was talking about myths and mentioned the one about hairy palms if you masturbate. One awkward kid, sitting in the middle of the room, looked at both his palms immediately. :\

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    My friend goes around to high schools to give talks and answer questions about sex as a teacher to 16 year olds. A girl began to cry once and told the teacher (and the whole class) that she was a hermaphrodite. After calming her down and explaining it all she agreed to answer more questions for those curious. Turns out she was just talking about her clitoris and thought it was a penis.

Of all he things that never happened, this didn't happen the most.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Boxcar Willie Dumptruck

if it's a girl

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    JCL

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular

Wow

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    urgh. my favorite charity is having a benefit dinner and Mrs. Deebs wants to stay in and study instead.
    fml...it looks like much fun. :(

Deebaser on
    During one of my sex ed classes this girl just up and asked the teacher if it was weird that her labia were fused and she didn't have a vaginal opening.

:|

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    Name the babby Cindy.

this could be problematic if it's a boy

sorry what am i saying

DOWN WITH GENDER NORMS ABOLISH THE PATRIARCHY ECT ECT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1BJfDvSITY

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    guys lent starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which means today is? that's right fat tuesday

which is perfect for me because yesterday was fat monday and before that was fat weekend. and then there was fat february, fat january, and fat 2013.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Name your kid Merlin.

Make him think Hogwarts is real.

Why don't you just teach him that Gandalf said "Use the force, Harry," while you're at it?

That poor klingon.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Gonmun wrote: »

I couldn't even imagine the level of embarassment that girl would have felt.

Reminds me of my own sex ed class in junior high where the teacher was talking about myths and mentioned the one about hairy palms if you masturbate. One awkward kid, sitting in the middle of the room, looked at both his palms immediately. :\

My first "thorough" sex ed class was in the fourth grade and involved my whole class being sat down to discuss reproduction for about an hour.

They forgot to mention the penis goes inside the vagina.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Atomika wrote: »
    During one of my sex ed classes this girl just up and asked the teacher if it was weird that her labia were fused and she didn't have a vaginal opening.

what about this one

how did she make it to 17 before anyone realized she didn't have a vagina

override367 on
    Variable wrote: »
    guys lent starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which means today is? that's right fat tuesday

which is perfect for me because yesterday was fat monday and before that was fat weekend. and then there was fat february, fat january, and fat 2013.

Yo, are you tellin' me it's muthafuckin' pancake day?

Gonna get mad syrup up in here

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    My professor was out today and one of his grad students is giving a lecture for him.

The lecture is pretty lackluster. The guy admitted that the prof basically just said "Okay, here's the topic, just go and talk for half an hour" a couple of days before. So it was boring, I wasn't paying attention, whatever.

Then he went into a rant about how awesome programming while drunk is, and how we're all going to fail our interviews when we look for jobs; we need to show excitement and say "Yeah, I got drunk and tried hacking the Linux kernel and the next day I woke up and there was vomit all over my keyboard and some beautiful code was written."

I like this guy now. He asked how many of us ever code while drunk and I think I was the only person in the auditorium to raise my hand. :(

the department of education should hire obese pikachu to explain the birds and the bees to all the highschool girls

I wonder how many little boys get confused about the difference between anuses and vaginas.

• LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    My professor was out today and one of his grad students is giving a lecture for him.

The lecture is pretty lackluster. The guy admitted that the prof basically just said "Okay, here's the topic, just go and talk for half an hour" a couple of days before. So it was boring, I wasn't paying attention, whatever.

Then he went into a rant about how awesome programming while drunk is, and how we're all going to fail our interviews when we look for jobs; we need to show excitement and say "Yeah, I got drunk and tried hacking the Linux kernel and the next day I woke up and there was vomit all over my keyboard and some beautiful code was written."

I like this guy now. He asked how many of us ever code while drunk and I think I was the only person in the auditorium to raise my hand. :(

Degenerate

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

My wife went to school down in Philly and her nursing clinicals were in inner city Philly for the most part. One was teaching sex ed classes.

Imagine the awkwardness of teaching sex ed to a bunch of girls age 11-13.
    Now imagine doing so as a white girl and a Mexican girl to two classes that were 100% black.
    Now imagine doing so in an inner city neighborhood when every girl knew what sex was but had weird views on it that were kind of disturbing.

The questions were all based on their environment where most were the children of single mothers who were like 25-30 or had high school aged sisters who had been mothers. They asked super explicit questions that mostly assumed those were the normal situation.

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+

what about this one

I remember watching a documentary on trans and intersex people where a woman in her thirties didn't know she had MRKH until her wedding night.

Yeah. I dont . . . what . . how

what about this one

No one had looked at it and she hadn't asked questions. It's not as surprising as you'd think.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Gooey wrote: »
    I FUCKING HATE JAMES FRANCO SO MUCH

why

there's absolutely no way he's doing post-graduate studies, writing books, starring in big films, and doing art exhibits all at the same time. i'm 100% sure he's a fraud.

also he has a dumb face

@Dread Pirate Arbuthnot

I was an RA at UCLA when James Franco was enrolled there.

Several of my residents happened to be in classes with him, and one of them actually joined a study group that he was in.

These residents each independently vented to me that he deliberately flirted with girls in his classes in order to get them to both take notes for him and do a bunch of his course work for him.

It was pretty annoying to see the school lauding him as an exemplary student who miraculously juggled his many responsibilities with a big course load.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »

why

there's absolutely no way he's doing post-graduate studies, writing books, starring in big films, and doing art exhibits all at the same time. i'm 100% sure he's a fraud.

also he has a dumb face

@Dread Pirate Arbuthnot

Several of my residents happened to be in classes with him, and one of them actually joined a study group that he was in.

These residents each independently vented to me that he deliberately flirted with girls in his classes in order to get them to both take notes for him and do a bunch of his course work for him.

It was pretty annoying to see the school lauding him as an exemplary student who miraculously juggles his many responsibilities with a big course load.

VINDICATION

edited March 2014
    I wonder how many little boys get confused about the difference between anuses and vaginas.

when I was in like 6th grade I made a "finger and cum" joke about a girl and the other boys at the table began arguing with me fervently that it made no sense and it became clear that each of them had conflicting incorrect opinions about female anatomy

It was then that I realized that he who had broadband in the 1990s was as a god to he who did not

override367 on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    kedinik, you went to UCLA?

High five! Go Bruins!

vRyue2p.png

My sister-in-law didn't know the difference until my brother freaked out on her about it when he found out she was ignorant of this fact. She was, like, 26.

• LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

what about this one

No one had looked at it and she hadn't asked questions. It's not as surprising as you'd think.

I mean, I guess I don't know how this works...and I can't really do much in the way of research in this work place of mine.

But like..you are naked as a babby a bunch with people around that would seemingly notice.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Wait, girls don't poop babies???

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    kedinik wrote: »

why

also he has a dumb face

@Dread Pirate Arbuthnot

It was pretty annoying to see the school lauding him as an exemplary student who miraculously juggles his many responsibilities with a big course load.

VINDICATION

He was reportedly a pretty shitty/absent student while at Columbia, as well.

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Go Bruins, visiblehowl.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i was confused for a long time

thankfully i am like a vagina expert now

laaadies

when I was in like 6th grade I made a "finger and cum" joke about a girl and the other boys at the table began arguing with me fervently that it made no sense and it became clear that each of them had conflicting incorrect opinions about female anatomy

It was then that I realized that he who has broadband in the 1990s is as a god to he who does not

I was like 15 when I first learned girls don't pee from their vaginas.

In related news, when I first heard about girls getting "wet" it didn't make sense to me, until I decided "Oh, they must get excited and pee themselves a little" (which I guess is kind of true)

My sister-in-law didn't know the difference until my brother freaked out on her about it when he found out she was ignorant of this fact. She was, like, 26.

Wait.

In what way did she think the two were interchangeable? o_O

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    blah, snow on the ground

don't want to walk to grocery store in this

but if i don't i will be tempted by an empty pantry and go buy cupcakes and candy from corner store...

*weeps with frustration*

Now the lecturer is talking about weather in Washington and Oregon vs weather in Troy, NY. This is not supercomputers!

Now: story about a guy making a snowman

I don't understand! I hope this isn't on the final!

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

what about this one

I mean, I guess I don't know how this works...and I can't really do much in the way of research in this work place of mine.

But like..you are naked as a babby a bunch with people around that would seemingly notice.

It says she has the undercarriage, it just doesn't lead to a vaginal canal.

Oh brilliant
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    You know Aaron and I have been together for like.... eight or nine years? And we've lived together for nearly a year now.

And my biggest complaints with him are:

his memory is ATROCIOUS like i think he has add or something but won't see a doctor

he won't wipe the stove down when something splashes on it while he's cooking, because 'it leaves streaks', and it's 'easier to clean dry' and then he doesn't clean it after it's dried for like weeks

all things told those are pretty ok problems to top the list in a long term relationship

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    This whole page is depressing.

Wait.

In what way did she think the two were interchangeable? o_O

She thought the anus was the opening of the birth canal. Like, you had sex in the vagina, but babies came out the butt.

At this point, she was already a college graduate.

I was as baffled as you must be.

This discussion has been closed.