As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - Bulwark

2»

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Weird, I can see the early comic.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2014
    Leon2309 wrote: »
    alcaron wrote: »
    They made a fuss about early access with ClubPA but I can honestly say since it's started and I subbed, I have not seen a single comic go live before the normal day. I assume since there are no instructions that there is logic built into the page that decides whether or not to show you the early comic based on whether you are signed in as a ClubPA member, but again, never once seen an early comic. Unless maybe they put them up like 8pm pacific in which case...lol

Same here. I am looking right now, and the most recent comic is still Bulwark. I also can not get the RSS feed to stay on the site I use to keep track of that stuff, but that could be related to the fact that it is the old version of the sites users homepage...

Not that big of a deal, I signed up to Club PA mostly so I could watch PA:TS early, and listen to both podcasts, just felt I should point out you are not the only one dealing with that issue.
    You're saying that as if there's a set time that they are ready.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    Leon2309Leon2309 Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Just that I assumed that by 10 pm EST they would be. But I DO see it now, so my assumption was wrong.

Edit: And yes, I know it was a dumb assumption on my part.

Leon2309 on
  • Options
    windomerewindomere Registered User new member
    Try saving at something above level 6 in PS. The compression is creating halo effects. Every comic after this looks like fucking garbage. Do you need money? I will totally contribute to a kickstarter to make the comic look less shitty. Because it does.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    windomere wrote: »
    Try saving at something above level 6 in PS. The compression is creating halo effects. Every comic after this looks like fucking garbage. Do you need money? I will totally contribute to a kickstarter to make the comic look less shitty. Because it does.

What kind of size do you view the images at? I had to blow the comic up to full screen size to make the difference in compression noticeable. But I do have to agree there is a technical difference. But I can't see it at my default viewing size.
    Also, your tone could maybe stand to be a little less confrontational.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Don't be a dick

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    windomere wrote: »

I'd just like to say that @brolo's avatar with Joffrey clapping really makes his So Raven work on additional levels.

• Options
    InsaniacDuoInsaniacDuo Registered User regular
    4 fingers or 3 fingers... You can't win.