As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Turnabout [Chat]

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    I found a stray puppy this morning walking down the sidewalk. Can't be more than two months old. Feeding him now.
    PICS PLS

Rake thin, slightly matted fur, desperate for affection - this little guy needs help.
    My girl is an expert on the whole rescue thing...

where are you at?

Most vets who are associated with animal rescue organizations will offer deep discounts on vet services for situations just like this.

What breed does the little guy look like? If you don't know post a pic or two and we can probably suss it out.

You are a champion for helping the little fella out.

Be sure to put paper towels / medical chucks / wee wee pads (if you don't know what they are look them up) and put them in a designated area for him to go. Lift him up and place him there every time he pees off of it, no punishment.

How capable is he of walking?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    I love how everyone in Archer has started saying phrasing, boom

even while they're alone

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Rar. It's been a rough week grief-wise. Maybe I'll get Sons of Abraham even without a coupon, it's still only $10.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I found a stray puppy this morning walking down the sidewalk. Can't be more than two months old. Feeding him now.
    PICS PLS

Rake thin, slightly matted fur, desperate for affection - this little guy needs help.

where are you at?

Most vets who are associated with animal rescue organizations will offer deep discounts on vet services for situations just like this.

What breed does the little guy look like? If you don't know post a pic or two and we can probably suss it out.

Be sure to put paper towels / medical chucks / wee wee pads (if you don't know what they are look them up) and put them in a designated area for him to go. Lift him up and place him there every time he pees off of it, no punishment.

He's walking around but he's not frisky. He drank water but ignored the dog food I set out. He ate the dog treats, though. I think I'd better take him to a shelter later so he can be looked over but for now he's flopping around in my backyard. Mixed breed.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Mrs. Deebs finances are weird.
    She has a joint checking account with her mom.
    what the fuck?

That is really weird.

yes. im a little upset at this revelation because I had our tax refund sent to my account, and then sent it to her via e-mail, and she was annoyed because i sent it "to her mom's account"...

wait...wtf?

How do you not know how joint checking works?
    2 years ago getting Mrs. Deebs off MIL's home equity line was a thing I was very insistent not be a thing anymore. How do you not mention joint checking!?!

I absolutely in no unclear terms want our finances tied to my in laws in any way whatsoever.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    PICS PLS

where are you at?

He's walking around but he's not frisky. He drank water but ignored the dog food I set out. He ate the dog treats, though. I think I'd better take him to a shelter later so he can be looked over but for now he's flopping around in my backyard. Mixed breed.

Okay, if you are going the shelter route, definitely go no-kill.

If you PM me your city/state, I can locate a vet who will for cheap or free make sure he's okay, and a safe place to drop him off.

always glad to help.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    dat sux, deebs

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    sup party people

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    hahaa

the boxes still say "fort kick ass"

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

This was me almost 2 weeks ago, although the little guy was 12 weeks or so. Luckily after a week of rehabilitation we were able to place him with someone we knew last Saturday. Best of luck.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    No matter what you should get a stray to the vet if he's been living on the street he almost defiantly have worms and needs shots and stuff

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Mrs. Deebs finances are weird.
    She has a joint checking account with her mom.
    what the fuck?

That is really weird.

yes. im a little upset at this revelation because I had our tax refund sent to my account, and then sent it to her via e-mail, and she was annoyed because i sent it "to her mom's account"...

wait...wtf?

How do you not know how joint checking works?
    2 years ago getting Mrs. Deebs off MIL's home equity line was a thing I was very insistent not be a thing anymore. How do you not mention joint checking!?!

I absolutely in no unclear terms want our finances tied to my in laws in any way whatsoever.

Did you marry a crazy person?

My finances were tied to my mom's when I was 19 for about a year. It was terrible. Granted, my mom is about the most irresponsible person ever, but still! Being an adult means cutting the umbilical!

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    what the

give me this room

jSoNCPE.jpg

desc wrote: »
    what the

give me this room

jSoNCPE.jpg

That looks badass.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    what the

give me this room

jSoNCPE.jpg

Must cost a fortune to heat during the winter.

No matter what you should get a stray to the vet if he's been living on the street he almost defiantly have worms and needs shots and stuff

Also neutered.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    what the

give me this room

jSoNCPE.jpg

Must cost a fortune to heat during the winter.

I imagine that the room is attached to a house that is extraordinarily valuable. Heating costs are probably peanuts to the owner.

The lower classes such as us are the only ones who worry about things like not freezing to death.

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Your daily reminder that spring training beisbol begins in 20 minutes.

Ugh, tonight is daylight savings.

Fucking bullshit.

I don't need to save daylight! In the summer I get 24 hours of it!

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    daylight savings is such bullshit

Having some sunlight when you get out of work makes it worthwhile

I gets the SAD

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    That room is sexy as all hell

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    until a bear busts in through the window on salmon Saturdays

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Your daily reminder that spring training beisbol begins in 20 minutes.

beisbol?

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    :(:(:( My dog now has a lot of trouble going up and down stairs.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Wait, you can't fly in Pandaria until you hit level 90?

That's fucking bullshit.

vRyue2p.png

That's fucking bullshit.

I thought they did away with challenge in WoW long ago.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

Indeed.

I'd hit it.

I'd even stick around and make breakfast

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2014
    redx wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    I start volunteering on the 19th y'all! I'll be working at the busiest branch in Philadelphia.

Independence branch.

aiieeee.

o shi- 7th and market? that was my jaaaaaaaam in high school.

@Organichu

Yessss. We should celebrate (@elendil, @redx) and go to Shake Shack and walk around Philly. It is getting warmer.

sounds good to me. i work usually two of the three weekend days but i am free on fridays and mon-thurs after 4ish.

I'm free erryday.

so we just need @elendil and @redx to drop some scheds.

I am free on weekends, but work up in Stroudsburg so I can't really get down to Philly until around 7.

@Mim‌ @Organichu‌

looks like i am free all this wknd. only working thursday.

sucks to make an hr45m drive just to grab a burger. if anyone can come up with something fun to do, i would be... amenable to doing something this coming wknd. looks like it'll be in the low 50s this wk so we could even walk around (or make out in a pile by the riverfront)

Organichu on
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Alright I'm awake.

Such not morning person, even waking at 1pm.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    wow it's 57 here

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    About to cook some Boudin and a crawfish pie.
    Today is a Cajun utopia.

Bless your heart.

That's fucking bullshit.

this has always been the way of things!

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    ronya wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    @Ronya "RMS Oceanic"‌

The new Bad Machinery book is pretty great. I didn't notice when reading it on the site but like nine small children are eaten alive and it is barely remarked upon. Authentic fairy tale gruesomeness, or lackadaisical storytelling?

wot

what case is that!

Case of the Good Boy.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    i am great

just wanted to let you all know that

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    tyrannus wrote: »
    i am great

tax season!!!

let's ladder on hearthstone!

/loses four games

w...wooo

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    daylight savings is such bullshit

i didnt grow up with it so i am just like

what

why what is this

i dont even bother changing my clocks

i just try to remember which ones are right and which ones are wrong

sig.gif
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    i am great

tax season!!!

wabbit season!!!

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.