As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Turnabout [Chat]

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Karazhan was the last time I was able to play WoW regularly. Everything since then has been a boring slog.

At least, up to Cataclysm, which I played for a month and then quit for good. Wrath had some great lore stuff, like with Arthas and the burning of ships (Ah, memories of Warcraft as it was supposed to be) and the Wrathgate, but it became impossible to raid without a regular raiding group when achievements showed up and grinding tokens for gear to prep for raids was the worst.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    u2UpCqp.jpg

even the rich kids' scores are preposterously low

i think i'm getting the vapors...

1000 is the average for middle-class Americans? That can't be right.

in verbal, for instance, a 650 is the 90th percentile. even a 550 is like, 65th percentile.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Grrr

I am going to catch a fucking skitty

My team prioritizes cuteness, with exceptions made for animals with too many limbs.

• JamesJames Registered User regular
    James wrote: »
    visiblehowl i take it you're back into wow, eh

anyone else doing so? i might start again in april when my semester ends

Yeah, and it's ruining my life.

I'm playing an undead priest on Cenarius now. I had to start from scratch since my account got banned two years ago and I had to create a new one.

Doesn't take too long to get to 85 these days, though.

banned? well, provided it wasn't something you did that caused the ban (e.g. if it was stolen by someone), blizzard is usually pretty helpful in getting lost accounts recovered. Looks a bit late for that, though.

ill keep cenarius/horde in mind, though ive gravitated away from tanking and mostly just play as a mage now

No, I have no idea why it was banned. I tried getting it unbanned and Blizzard assumed it was someone hacking my account and froze my entire battle.net account. I have to, like, send them a copy of a government-issued ID to get it unfrozen. It's a huge pain in the ass!

Also, nooooo I love your tankiiiiiing!

the problem with tanking is that you really have to take the time to get to know each fight, and while you're doing that you have to deal with all the silly geese who think they are tanking pros (which is of course why they rolled dps) and complain and yell about your every move

it gets tiring pretty quickly

Yeah, after blowing through dungeons with pubbies as a healer, I have to wonder how anybody ever becomes a good tank.

It's probably easier if you have guildmates to run dungeons with who might be more understanding of you taking the time to figure out the fights.

yeah, if i were playing with real people i might roll tank

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Boudin and Crawfish pie done.
    Taste test complete. Findings: Delicious.
    I GARONTEE

Bless your heart.
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Grrr

My team prioritizes cuteness, with exceptions made for animals with too many limbs.

More limbs = more cute

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    When doing butt stuff always make sure there is a widened base so your butt doesn't devour your toy.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    That's what the sex toy workshop taught me.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Winky wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Grrr

More limbs = more cute

Well yes but that is too advanced for most people to comprehend.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    In my high school, if you got less than a 1200, people would speak extra slow and use small words when you were around

Team eevee is the best team.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    When doing butt stuff always make sure there is a widened base so your butt doesn't devour your toy.

did you get a certificate in advanced butt stuff

obF2Wuw.png
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Team eevee is the best team.

You would be an agent of the false prophet.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    The Meal
    fNVAoUn.jpg
    ZcZXl1s.jpg
    Y1KpDkD.jpg

Bless your heart.
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Watching dag and pup fight over a toy

Each has one end of it

It is the cutest thing

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I'm mobile and for a split second I thought the first pic was a goatse.

The internet has ruined me

Post puppy!

Deebaser wrote: »
    I'm mobile and for a split second I thought the first pic was a goatse.

The internet has ruined me

Nothing wrong with loving butt stuff.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    BiOu3xQIgAA9f4t.jpg:large

Why post one puppy when you can have an entire pile?
    k6woH1w.jpg

Bless your heart.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

"piece of advice, when you use the old celery trick, you're gonna wanna use the thick end. seems counterintuitive, but you go thin end first and it just slides right out your-"
    -MacGruber

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    In my high school, if you got less than a 1200, people would speak extra slow and use small words when you were around

I feel like such an old having taken the old SATs

I wanna puppy pile

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Watching dag and pup fight over a toy

ajwc2jv_zps3a945d8b.jpg

Nah dude they're going back to base 1600. Now the milenials will feel like olds!

I once had a kitten pile.When I left the kitten pile I discovered I had been stabbed a dozen times by tiny daggers.
    Even in babby form cats are evil.

Bless your heart.
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

Nah dude they're going back to base 1600. Now the milenials will feel like olds!

think i got a 1340 or something

about the only thing in HS I didn't totally fuck up

The 1600 SATs and the 2000 SATs have the same kinds of questions, right?

Post puppy!

Can't atm I'm away from home on my tablet

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    someone in my high school got a 2390 i think

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    Post puppy!

Boo! :(

think i got a 1340 or something

about the only thing in HS I didn't totally fuck up

Dude! Same here!
    Score buddies!

Post puppy!

Boo! :(

I will get a pic of them doing it at some point and post it

I have to get at least one

Why is there a 14 year old girl in my boob jiggling simulator?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYmaaPDNVw

y2jake215 wrote: »

A handful at my school scored 1600
    Fucking poop sock try hards

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I got a 6719 on mine.

I might be lying though.

You'll never know!

y2jake215 wrote: »

A handful at my school scored 1600
    Fucking poop sock try hards

That is impressive considering only 30 or so students across America get a perfect score each year.

I didn't take the SAT. I just took the ACT.
    Managed to get a 28 even though I bombed the Math part

Bless your heart.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I have been playing all morning and only won three games you guys

halp

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I think I should just give up on making decks

This discussion has been closed.