As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Giant Bomb 2000

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »
    Baba yetu.. does have lyrics

it's just weird vocal noises, not actual words though

It is the Lord's Prayer in Swahili.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »
    Baba yetu.. does have lyrics

it's just weird vocal noises, not actual words though

Man

I am nearly positive you didn't mean it this way but that's pretty friggin racist

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    notsureifserious.jpg

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm almost positive I shouldn't be laughing this hard.

• Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Is it just me or was there another post between Arteus' and Fuzzbutt's a minute ago?

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    No, it's the Lord's Prayer in Swahili. No, I found a better way to phrase this.

Fuzzbutt, are you saying Swahili is just weird vocal noise? Cuz... das racist.

Are you a racist polar bear, Fuzzbutt?

Elaro on
    Children's rights are human rights.
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I wonder if I still have the video of my choir singing baba yetu

Bluedude152 on
    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I prefer the lord's prayer in goblin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uCNxVJ0Z_s

• AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    The Lord's Prayer is such liberal bullshit.

All that giving and forgiving BLEH.

ZD98Zka.png
  • T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    i'm all for giving, but not all-forgiving

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    #CLEVERWORDPLAY

Not as clever as super vegetable people.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    is this a website?

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    jesus dick of course it wasn't serious

how could you even

broken image link
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    This is the story about a carrot from the planet vegetable sent to take over the world.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Xehalus wrote: »
    is this a website?

for tax purposes
    jesus dick of course it wasn't serious

how could you even

because there are more people in the world who would say that seriously than there are who would say it facetiously

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
    I keep thinking DS2 is in 2 days but it is really 3 days because timezones.

Stupid timezones.

Messing with my shit.

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands is being unveiled at SXSW today

6F32U1X.png
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    At sxsw???

Mr. G wrote: »
    Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands is being unveiled at SXSW today

I knew SXSW was Music and Film, didn't know it had an "interactive" component until just now though! Neat!

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    oh my god i am being forced to sit through Sarah Palin's keynote speech at CPAC and since I can't strangle her it's making me want to strangle myself instead

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    it is literally nothing but an endless attempt to roast Obama with dumb smug corny jokes that the crowd erupts into laugher and applause in response to

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    How many times have "mom jeans" been mentioned, Speed?

euj90n71sojo.png
    oh my god i am being forced to sit through Sarah Palin's keynote speech at CPAC and since I can't strangle her it's making me want to strangle myself instead

Who is doing this too you Speed? I'll make them pay.

ZD98Zka.png
    Lapdogs of the Lamestream

lapdogs of the lamestream

Wait, why are you at CPAC Speed?

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Wait, is this Breaking Speeds Limits? Did someone hack MGS2 and replace Scott Dolphs New World Order speech with Sarah Palin at CPAC?

euj90n71sojo.png
    Inquisitor wrote: »

i'm not

i'm at a household where fox news is on tv about 7 hours a day

edited March 2014
    lamestream is as bad as sheeple

Tallahasseeriel on
  • CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular

Fucking hell

i'm not

i'm at a household where fox news is on tv about 7 hours a day

Oh man, sounds like my old household.

I recommend investing in a good set of earbuds that block outside sound well, if you have not already.

she read a parody of Green Eggs and Ham where she rewrote it be about Obamacare

which I thought was pretty funny since Green Eggs and Ham is about a guy being stubborn and childish until he just tries the green eggs and ham and finds out that it's delicious and he should have just given it a try in the first place

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I'm continually forcibly reminded that I am older than most of the posters on this forum and it makes me sad

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

How'd you get an advanced copy of ground zeroes

I'm continually forcibly reminded that I am older than most of the posters on this forum and it makes me sad
    you are only a old as you think you are

edited March 2014

How old are you Chincy? I guess at this point I fall as being older than most of the forumers here. I am so used to assuming that everyone on the internet is older than me though, started going on the net in the 4th grade.

But, at 26 I probably an older than the average SE++er.

Inquisitor on
    Speed. Go to the bathroom, and never go back.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

awooooooooooooooooooooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xGtwy39QYY

6F32U1X.png

How old are you Chincy? I guess at this point I fall as being older than most of the forumers here. I am so used to assuming that everyone on the internet is older than me though, started going on the net in the 4th grade.

But, at 26 I probably an older than the average SE++er.

I'm 26. gonna be 27. hurtling toward 30...

This discussion has been closed.