As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    also kinda looking forward to the new Star Wars cartoon. Rebels, I think it's called.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Disney Owns Star Wars > Disney World is in Florida > New Show Called Rebels > Well, they did say they'd rise again

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i decided to draw my comic character all fancy like

kLoDO3A.png?1

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I need to let go and calm down.. and have fun. I think the problem is that I haven't been having fun.

Also, the "center text" button in the text editing box looks like a little man wearing a hat.

Edit:

^^^^^^ (Not-Wesley is not referring to me, so I'm passing on the referral.)

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Somehow spending most of my Saturday at work has not left me in a good mood.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    it's called traffic shaping, son.

Or youtube's shitty buffering protocol...maybe both

my uncle is on his 360 like 8 feet from the laptop where i'm getting those speeds. he's getting randomly kicked from xbl and also when he watches his stupid wrestling shit the stream is pooping.

i just want to move out and get fios or google fiber and hardwire into it and never worry about internet again ludious
    Your ISP might be to blame but I still suspect your router is a heap of trash.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I don't know what is happen in this video

but give me this puppy right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I think the greatest thing China tried to pull was 2 nights ago, I order the pork chop and steak meal at the hotel. It's the only lean meat I can seem get here. It comes and I apparently have two porkchops on my plate. One it cooked like pork, the other like steak. They're both clearly white meat! The one cooked like steak is dangerously underdone, all floppy and gelatinous looking inside. I attempt to express to the waitress that this is not steak. She rapid-fire chineses me for 2 minutes and my coworker looks over and goes: "she says that one is the steak".

I just gave up and ate the one that wouldn't give me food poisoning. I fucking hate this shithole.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

i'm reminded of these dudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHWtJQ4wbnY

saw them live many many years ago. i cannot remember who the hell I went with but I think one half of Tortoise was there as well.

steam_sig.png
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I think the greatest thing China tried to pull was 2 nights ago, I order the pork chop and steak meal at the hotel. It's the only lean meat I can seem get here. It comes and I apparently have two porkchops on my plate. One it cooked like pork, the other like steak. They're both clearly white meat! The one cooked like steak is dangerously underdone, all floppy and gelatinous looking inside. I attempt to express to the waitress that this is not steak. She rapid-fire chineses me for 2 minutes and my coworker looks over and goes: "she says that one is the steak".

I just gave up and ate the one that wouldn't give me food poisoning. I fucking hate this shithole.

So how long do you have to stay there, any ways?

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    i still don't understand that white noise video

but the song is so good ;-;

steam_sig.png
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Anyone have any good advice for when you are just annoyed as hell at the world, mad at yourself, and depressed, and not sure how to pull y ourself out of it? I don't want to bug my friends either.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch

this is one of the songs that i turn up on my commute

no idea what the lyrics are or what the song is about. but not ashamed to lalala in the car

steam_sig.png

SKIPPY THAT DOG IS A CHOW

THAT'S THE KIND OF DOG I HAD

THEY ARE SO THE BEST.

steam_sig.png

No but seriously the previews after that video are so gosh darn NSFW

i gotta like. . .go masturbate now :(

steam_sig.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKuZzR2FknI

desc podly "Shazkar Shadowstorm"‌ "TL DR" DasUberEdward‌

i'm reminded of these dudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHWtJQ4wbnY

saw them live many many years ago. i cannot remember who the hell I went with but I think one half of Tortoise was there as well.

it reminded me of melt banana and not just because he is japanese

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    edited March 2014
    have i seen melt banana?

oh gosh my brain.

i don't think i've seen melt banana. but i think i saw one other japanese noise band.

edit: wow chat is slow right now. triple kill up in.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Just saw 12 years a slave.
    I have not seen buyers club, but Matty M must have absolutely CRUSHED it to win best actor. Holy Shit

kedinik wrote: »

I've been here two and a half weeks. I leave next thursday morning, early.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

there's supposed to be a huge snowstorm in boston on thursday LOL you may be trapped in paradise another day

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular

like, the coming thursday, or...?

god help you, dk

omg

steam_sig.png
    edited March 2014
    whoops.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png

steam_sig.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    @quid i finally bought Saints Row 4

I found a Commander in Chief edition for Xbox on ebay for $20
    @Feral‌

oh my god

let's do co-op

i have been jonesing to do saints row 4 co-op

THERE'S CO OP
    yes!

no one has it on the ox box though

I will let you know once I have it!

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    tumblr_n0ykuzCvM31qm2i8co1_1280.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

pretty sure @skippydumptruck is batdad

steam_sig.png
    SKIPPY THAT DOG IS A CHOW

THAT'S THE KIND OF DOG I HAD

THEY ARE SO THE BEST.

this fat fucking puppy

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

@y2jake215 I used to bump a lot of masonna in my younger days.

hmm. i wanted to go out tonight

but then it snowed.

and now i'm like. . .hm. . .vines are nice.

steam_sig.png
  • jeffinvajeffinva Koogler coming this summerRegistered User regular
    My new soundbar arrived woohoo. Going to be playing Wonderful 101 loud as shit tomorrow.

like, the coming thursday, or...?

god help you, dk

As in 4 days from now. I am counting the minutes.

edited March 2014

Feral on

bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

This discussion has been closed.