As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

in which DUE learns Feral has him on ignore.

steam_sig.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I just spent 24 hours in the same apartment without setting foot outside, hanging out with and being fed by my mate's girlfriend

which was a pretty nice way to spend a hangover

we arrived there at a bit before 4 last night and she gave us a bottle of wine that we shared - me and my mate did, I mean - then we both slept over and he went and did a political thing all day and I stayed and got fed by his girlfriend

he got back about two hours ago

now being able to say that I do know her, I can say I heartily approve of his choice of mate.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    her absent roommate's bed was quite comfy if not especially level due to a busted leg it had

ftOqU21.png
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    I think the greatest thing China tried to pull was 2 nights ago, I order the pork chop and steak meal at the hotel. It's the only lean meat I can seem get here. It comes and I apparently have two porkchops on my plate. One it cooked like pork, the other like steak. They're both clearly white meat! The one cooked like steak is dangerously underdone, all floppy and gelatinous looking inside. I attempt to express to the waitress that this is not steak. She rapid-fire chineses me for 2 minutes and my coworker looks over and goes: "she says that one is the steak".

I just gave up and ate the one that wouldn't give me food poisoning. I fucking hate this shithole.

So how long do you have to stay there, any ways?

I've been here two and a half weeks. I leave next thursday morning, early.

like, the coming thursday, or...?

god help you, dk

As in 4 days from now. I am counting the minutes.

oh thank fuck

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

in which DUE learns Feral has him on ignore.

nope, i just didn't see that one

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    guys this is how to wear clothes:

tumblr_mzxbsnA0l71scy8zoo1_500.jpg

desc on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    gross_means__i_love_you__by_tyshea-d6nfqn0.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    @‌deebaser You wonderful, wonderful bacchanalian genius. I want nothing more than to fulfill the end of my bet! I lost after all, and I want to make you as happy as possible as that is my favorite thing in life to do: make people happy! I would never, ever use a loophole that, technically speaking, my 24 hours is up, because that would be unbecoming of a gentile such as myself!
    I hope you are having a delightful time indulging in the many and varied bottles that adorn your walls, cabinets, tables, sinks, closets, and hampers; however, I would ask that you provide me with a list of those deemed worthy of praise as soon as possible. Since it IS the weekend and I understand that we are both probably busy with life, I, of course, working on my house in various ways, and you, investing directly in the grain and grape economy, I will extend the terms of my bet through Monday at 6:17pm EST, at which time the magicks that are holding the dark creature known as Ludious at bey, will, sadly, fail to contain him any longer.

I hope you're feeling super today!

ta!

@Ludious How thoughtful of you to follow up on this during your day of rest. Per the terms and conditions of our recent wager, I would ask that you bestow kind words of praise to the following forumers:

@LoserForHireX‌
    @Organichu‌
    @syndalis‌

I trust that your exhaltations of their character will be intemperate, in contrast to how I was able to win this noble contest.

Shine on, you brilliant bastard,
    Deebaser

God, wine. I've been shitting war crimes all day.

ftOqU21.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    this pleases me

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I made a pizza with a ridiculous amount of mozzarella on it and I dont think ill ever poop again

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Also, we saw 12 years at a the Hipster Cousin of Alamo Drafthouse. I feel a little bad that during such an intense movie, we noshed so decadently.

@syndalis

XwEKALr.jpg?2

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    what were von neumann's major contributions to computer architecture

le sigh

I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THIS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THE ANSWER

@emnmnme‌

Also, to follow up from last chat Re: SAT scores:

Now that you mention it, I don't actually recall an announcement, so either 1997 had a higher than normal perfect SAT scorers, or a handful of teenagers at my school were lying shits.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    oh

my

god

this is incredible

the broken dubstep thriller move at 1:30

the mj kick at 2:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aeqHYGs6CQ&feature=share

skippydumptruck on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Come here deebs so I can smack the fucking PBR out of your hand

Organichu wrote: »
    this pleases me

abd poo pleases you?!

steam_sig.png
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    There will be robot fighting at the Mall of America on April 26 and 27.

Want. Want all the robots.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I am back home from dinner and a long walk. Now to pour drinks into the maw.

rRwz9.gif
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I am back home from dinner and a long walk. Now to pour drinks into the maw.

Deeb With It

Deebaser wrote: »
    Also, we saw 12 years at a the Hipster Cousin of Alamo Drafthouse. I feel a little bad that during such an intense movie, we noshed so decadently.

@syndalis

XwEKALr.jpg?2

yeah look. putting the name of a famous painting in front of popcorn does not make popcorn anything more than just popcorn.

the only thing priced appropriately is the pbr

and that's some high scale pbr.

steam_sig.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    nitehawk is the theaters name

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    guys this is how to wear clothes:

tumblr_mzxbsnA0l71scy8zoo1_500.jpg

daaaaaaaaaaamn

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    yeah the nitehawk popcorn was flavored with truffle butter and citric salt. damn tasty stuff

• GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    ...aw it's only the 15-pound weight class.

No longer want all the robots. The fun fights are when you get up into the triple-digit weight classes.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
    nitehawk is the theaters name

i know man :(

but

New%20York%20Movie%20Edward%20Hopper.jpg

hopper also did a painting called new york movie. and that theater is in NY.

so i'm guessing the connection isn't lost on them.

what i mean is. THAT'S EXPENSIVE POPCORN OMG.

steam_sig.png
    Internet Explorer 11: 11 pounds of shit in a 10 pound bag.

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

yeah but I mean at this point

fool me once, shame on you

fool me eleven times, I jump off a fucking building

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

The Mythbusters showed it was possible to compress about 7.5 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEYsgGarfww

all night layin verses but I'd rather lay with you babe

Zampanov wrote: »

yeah

i'm wondering if i should even bother bugfixing this jquery script in IE

works fine in chrome, firefox, and safari

Zampanov wrote: »

yeah

i'm wondering if i should even bother bugfixing this jquery script in IE

works fine in chrome, firefox, and safari

I guess you should if you want to constantly prove you're awesome. But I'd probably just be like "if IE says fuck web standards I say fuck IE"

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    i should probably eat but nothing sounds tasty

sig.gif
  • evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Coffee, shower, pub, pray we fucking win. These are my plans for today.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

I had a little thing of pistachio gelato

world might end, so I'm living my life
    fuck hanging out, I ain't tryna fly kites

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

I had a little thing of pistachio gelato

okay some things sound tasty but nothing i have at hand

or close by

or can have delivered

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.