As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

• HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Boston was nice.

Jersey was too. Well, not the populated areas.

I'll cut you!

Not before I finished this show, you will not.

I was jsut trying to give you the genuine Jersey experience

Jersey, too poor for guns?

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    you guys are vinegar insanity up ins

It's called Vinaigrette, Spool. Not Oilgrette.

(I typically go about 2:1, but it depends on what type of vinegar you're using)

It's an emulsion! I don't even know how you get the proper chemistry to happen at that ratio. It's hard enough at 4:1!

I was a drama major, spool. I ain't care about any emulsion. I eyeball that shit, pour ingredients into small plastic bottle, seal it and shake it up like whoa. Boom: dressing.

@organichu - protip: don't overthink this.

you are salad hitler

• surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    I will vote for any candidate who promises to end daylight savings time forever.

I don't care if he or she is a pro-life libertarian communist mayonnaise-eating Pharell Williams fan.

Daylight savings time is literally the worst thing in the world.
    the other day a friend and I were talking about how DST sucks and I was like "if I ever become supreme ruler of the universe, my first mandate will be to get rid of DST." shit is awful.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    surette wrote: »
    I will vote for any candidate who promises to end daylight savings time forever.

I don't care if he or she is a pro-life libertarian communist mayonnaise-eating Pharell Williams fan.

Daylight savings time is literally the worst thing in the world.
    the other day a friend and I were talking about how DST sucks and I was like "if I ever become supreme ruler of the universe, my first mandate will be to get rid of DST." shit is awful.

But... something something farmers!

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Awwwwww yiiiissssss
    Pre-Qualification letter in hand.

On to the offering!!!!

and yet every winter, it's "oh lord thank you jesus another hour of sleep"

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    My buddy bought some squeeze bottles, measured out how far the appropriate portions of dressing ingredients go up, marked those heights with permanent marker, and uses those bottles every week.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular

It's an emulsion! I don't even know how you get the proper chemistry to happen at that ratio. It's hard enough at 4:1!

I was a drama major, spool. I ain't care about any emulsion. I eyeball that shit, pour ingredients into small plastic bottle, seal it and shake it up like whoa. Boom: dressing.

you are salad hitler

Eh, I mostly just hate measuring things. I consider myself a pretty decent cook, but I usually measure by eye and am almost physically incapable of following a recipe without making some impromptu substitutions.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Worst part of dst is that it is dark when I wake up for work again.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    tracksuits aren't a thing here. get your stereotypes right, man.

they are in jersey. i was trying to think of something that you guys have in common

o i know freeways and concrete and subdivisions and stripmalls and industrial smells errywhere

jersey is the houston of the NE corridor
    an underrated gem?

My maternal grandparents were farmers. The always had a good laugh about DST.
    My gramps always said nature doesn't care about clocks.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

i wish it worked that way for me

every winter it's 'welp time to fuck my circadian rhythm in the ass again'

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

MUST YOU OPPOSE US AT EVERY STEP SPOOL

YOU CONTRARIAN DOG

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

What's one more member of the love circle, feral?

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    what a cluster fuck of a day

the head honcho on this presentation i've been preparing decides the day before our pitch that the entire thing is ALL WRONG and NEEDS TO BE CHANGED RIGHT NOW

except i gave him the presentation exactly one week ago, and have been asking on multiple emails cced to multiple people for his input for the entire week

i hate last minute shit fuck everythinggggggggg
    the project i was super stressed about and worked all weekend on got put on the backburner. yeah, that was something i wanted to hear.

I need to hold auditions to find a better circadian drummer, because frankly the guy who's doing it now is dragging the whole band down.

Ok, two episodes down. Should I continue until I fall asleep?

Irond Will wrote: »
    tracksuits aren't a thing here. get your stereotypes right, man.

they are in jersey. i was trying to think of something that you guys have in common

o i know freeways and concrete and subdivisions and stripmalls and industrial smells errywhere

jersey is the houston of the NE corridor
    an underrated gem?

I think he meant clogged with refineries and fat people.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

what do you think so far

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    We're getting a sequel to Shaq Fu. And where do you find a motion capture suit big enough for Shaq?

Thomamelas wrote: »
    We're getting a sequel to Shaq Fu. And where do you find a motion capture suit big enough for Shaq?

EA Sports?

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

james cameron probably has one lying around..just in case

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @State of the art robot

I guess one of the guys the Astros have at Spring Training is 315 pounds. I hope to god that guy is a masher because I'm guessing Big Papi could whoop his ass in a sprint.

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Zelda Oracle-games were fun. I started with Seasons.

EA Sports?

"Yeah man, you never know when Shaq is just gonna show up and want to mo cap."

what do you think so far

Well, like I already said, the atmosphere is great and the cast is great to brilliant. Normally that's all you'd need, but the story is gripping, too. So far? A+

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    giving up on tomb raider.

fuck this terrible autosave pacing. At this one fucking terrible ambush with wave after wave of bad guys. 5+ minutes of non stop combat, with lots of people in sniper points, multiple dynamite/molotov throwers, and no autosaves.

After wasting 20 minutes of my life on 4 botched attempts, I am just done.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...

EA Sports?

I mean they do a new NBA game every year, figure they have to have SOMETHING in his size on hand. They can just let out the gut in the one that Dwight Howard wears.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i ended up going with 2:1 balsamic vinegar to evoo. added a little salt and pepper.

it is definitely not tastier than like, the bottle of premade stuff i buy at trader joe's? maybe partially because i can't achieve quite that level of homogeneity with a spoon.

but it's ok. i don't hate it. will probably just buy a bottle of dressing next time tho

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

fuck this terrible autosave pacing. At this one fucking terrible ambush with wave after wave of bad guys. 5+ minutes of non stop combat, with lots of people in sniper points, multiple dynamite/molotov throwers, and no autosaves.

quitter

Bless your heart.

EA Sports?

I mean they do a new NBA game every year, figure they have to have SOMETHING in his size on hand. They can just let out the gut in the one that Dwight Howard wears.

Do they even do motion capture for that game?

also dang, wtf

that was 250 cals of evoo i just ate?

i do not feel like i consumed two tablespoons of oil but there is no more in the bowl

hmm

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

quitter

I've got better ways to use my time, even in entertainment.

I am mostly through games that go difficult for the sake of being difficult.

Like the only reason at all this segment is as challenging as it is is because they keep sending waves of bad guys at me, and they don't put any save spots in there. and since you cannot manually save this game, they chose to cheaply extend the difficulty of this section.

Every time I end up 4-5 minutes in, I keep waiting for the music to change or for there to be a break, or anything... but nope. No such luck.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    i played tomb raider on easy and it was hella fun

you are salad hitler

Eh, I mostly just hate measuring things. I consider myself a pretty decent cook, but I usually measure by eye and am almost physically incapable of following a recipe without making some impromptu substitutions.

Never bake anything

I am leaving for the gym in a few minutes so I need to get everything shut down and sorted..I feel..a strange malaise on me. An ill omen. I think this form has reached its end..It's been a good run. I love each and every one of you...but darkness is eternal and light is momentary. Goodbye. I..

I...

tumblr_m0pcuggpU31r8058ko1_500.gif

hee hee

Remember when autosaves didn't exist and 20 minutes on a level was just some shit you had to suck up and repeat tomorrow because mom said it was dinner time this instant?

We are spoiled as fuck nowadays :)

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited March 2014

MUST YOU OPPOSE US AT EVERY STEP SPOOL

YOU CONTRARIAN DOG

black stars rise (an hour earlier)

yer in circadia now, boy

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    Organichu wrote: »
    i ended up going with 2:1 balsamic vinegar to evoo. added a little salt and pepper.

it is definitely not tastier than like, the bottle of premade stuff i buy at trader joe's? maybe partially because i can't achieve quite that level of homogeneity with a spoon.

but it's ok. i don't hate it. will probably just buy a bottle of dressing next time tho

next time use a fork or a whisk, and you seriously need to mix it until it's impossible to discern the oil and the vinegar. You're aiming for a consistent quality throughout, thicker than the oil and a uniform color.

It might take you 10min of constant whisking to achieve.

This discussion has been closed.