As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Sometimes rule 34 is a gift, (very) often rule 34 is a curse.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    literally the only thing i have had to eat today is cheetos and a can of mountain dew

what am i becomee

Someone who plays Halo and Call of Duty

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    literally the only thing i have had to eat today is cheetos and a can of mountain dew

what am i becomee

Quick, rant about why your favorite version of D&D is the best and only true version.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular

what am i becomee
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/187/8/e/fuck_this_gay_earth_by_ilikecoolstuffz-d3l60mo.png

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

what am i becomee

you have reached

the next level

rRwz9.gif
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elendil wrote: »
    PLA wrote: »
    Somebody said "figuratively" when they meant literally, and I literally lost my mind for a moment.

I am going to start doing this, just because it's delicious. LET'S MAKE FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY SWITCH PLACES.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Ok so the South Park game is kinda on the short side of things but it's absolutely worth it.

Just finished it last night and I already want to do another play through, except I kinda wanna do that with some friends I know who would likely never play the game.

Stupid not having a laptop

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

what am i becomee

Quick, rant about why your favorite version of D&D is the best and only true version.

um, D&D, peasant? *scoff* I play FATAL.

919UOwT.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

what am i becomee

roll for anal circumference

rRwz9.gif
    Organichu wrote: »
    um i'm pretty sure it's my turn to cancel for some bullshit reason

i won't be able to go because there's a dog outside my house sorry

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

what am i becomee

Don't you mean RFAC?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    elendil how dare you i have been the strong arming organizer of this pathetic group for years i am allowed freebies

Jacobkosh wrote: »

what am i becomee

geth roll 4d12+14

4d12+14 45 [4d12=8, 2, 12, 9]

919UOwT.png
    YQIbMh7.jpg

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

what am i becomee
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/187/8/e/fuck_this_gay_earth_by_ilikecoolstuffz-d3l60mo.png

is that the same image as before? I totally missed the whole punchline

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    today i talked to the girl at work who gave me the flower show pass to do the booze tasting and we tried like, none of the same stuff

she tried all the girl drinks while i was double-fisting laphroaig what's up with that

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Vampire Weekend's earlier stuff tries to be light-hearted cape cod rock with a very aware infusion of music from other cultures, and it is delivered the way someone with something to prove tries to flex their intellectual muscle, a la my or Podly's earlier posting days, with a little too much flair and 'look at this little flourish, look at me'

They've evolved along these lines to the point where their new album is a bunch of interesting exercises in music and lyricism - sometimes super fast, super slow, poppy, heavy computer manipulation, minimalism, maximalism, etc

It's obvious to me that the frontman is really talented and has a vision, but it's like Childish Gambino or Matthew Mcconaughey: if only they'd really apply themselves and stop messing around!

I really like them the way I like myself: with a twinge of embarrassment

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    giving up on tomb raider.

fuck this terrible autosave pacing. At this one fucking terrible ambush with wave after wave of bad guys. 5+ minutes of non stop combat, with lots of people in sniper points, multiple dynamite/molotov throwers, and no autosaves.

After wasting 20 minutes of my life on 4 botched attempts, I am just done.

hee hee

Remember when autosaves didn't exist and 20 minutes on a level was just some shit you had to suck up and repeat tomorrow because mom said it was dinner time this instant?

We are spoiled as fuck nowadays :)

ummmmm all u need 2 do is pause and leave console running til u return immediately after dinner fyi hth

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    ugh i don't deserve to have as good friends as i do i am a shitty doo doo

poo

what am i becomee

geth roll 4d12+14

congratulations, you meet the minimum stat requirements to qualify for the goatse class

rRwz9.gif
    this pit in my stomach feeling i hate make it fix halp fix it

poo
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    YQIbMh7.jpg

i know exactly how he feels

one time somebody caught me singing a foo fighters song

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Channel four news subtitle stenographer managed to subtitle the name of a Russian government minister, Sergey Lavrov, as "so gay lover of"

Whoops

one time someone caught me singing a song in latin

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Somebody said "figuratively" when they meant literally, and I literally lost my mind for a moment.

I am going to start doing this, just because it's delicious. LET'S MAKE FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY SWITCH PLACES.

You shut your mouth you wretched slut

Leave my precious literal use of literally alone

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=emsLrZg160s

on one hand Justin Beiber is supreme douche of the universe, on the other hand who gives a shit about paparazzi

I was never really into either Nirvana (yes, I know) or the Foo Fighters (though I have sung some of their songs!) but I think Dave Grohl has always seemed like one of the most likeable dudes in music.

rRwz9.gif

what am i becomee

geth roll 4d12+14

congratulations, you meet the minimum stat requirements to qualify for the goatse class

i can't wait to use my "inhale" daily!

919UOwT.png
    I think it's terrific that people are so adamant about the proper use of the word 'literally.'

And by 'terrific' I mean the proper definition of 'inspiring terror.'

Eddy wrote: »
    cape cod rock

*lies face-down on the floor*

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=emsLrZg160s

on one hand Justin Beiber is supreme douche of the universe, on the other hand who gives a shit about paparazzi

Can't watch this...

Did the Biebs kill a paparazzi and eat his still-beating heart?

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    cape cod rock

upper west side soweto

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_VHZq_7eU

Feral wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
    i still can't believe this fucking song is from a disney movie

it has the h-word, and burning people, and lust, and adult themes

what. is. the deal.

regarding DST being dumb

i agree obviously because i am not a 20th century farmer

friend made this fb comment tho
    i don't understand why daylight saving time doesn't begin at 4pm on a friday.

SUCH A VALID POINT I FEEL

poo
    desc wrote: »
    cape cod rock

upper west side soweto

I don't have to take this

I'm going to go home and work on a Dolorous Thug beat

This discussion has been closed.