As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    after all, the shoes come

prepaired

/hovers finger over infraction button

1C2986DB5621C9E3BE48D0B4427B_h416_w622_m2_q80_chlNasCSo.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »

what i am getting from this is that someone, somewhere has dragonlance for a favorite book

328_batman_dickbutt.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    Oh my god George Zimmerman is reprehensible.

Who is worse - George Zimmerman at a gun show or the people lavishing attention on George Zimmerman at a gun show?

probs dis poast

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    friends. i have boneless skinless chicken thighs

should i bake them

or just throw them in a pan with a bit of oil and hope for the best.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    japan wrote: »
    MrAnthropy wrote: »
    Wooot, thanks guys! I am thinking I am going to order boots tonight.

And mustache wax I guess. I have kind of inadvertently grown some sort of Castro beard and I may as well try to own it.

No, no, Jake. You are supposed to claim it is a Riker.

Oh shit I think the beard I have growing in might be a riker

Congratulations, you have ruined my facial hair

deal-with-it-riker.jpg

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    rock the riker

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    desc wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    PLA wrote: »
    Somebody said "figuratively" when they meant literally, and I literally lost my mind for a moment.

I am going to start doing this, just because it's delicious. LET'S MAKE FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY SWITCH PLACES.

You shut your mouth you wretched slut

This is quite a reaction :P

• Options
    japan wrote: »
    MrAnthropy wrote: »
    Wooot, thanks guys! I am thinking I am going to order boots tonight.

And mustache wax I guess. I have kind of inadvertently grown some sort of Castro beard and I may as well try to own it.

No, no, Jake. You are supposed to claim it is a Riker.

Oh shit I think the beard I have growing in might be a riker

Congratulations, you have ruined my facial hair

deal-with-it-riker.jpg

did u see that montage of riker owning chairs

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    sperry sneakers have a bad habit for me of rubbing my heel bone a little bit too roughly; and their soles are not very flexible, coming apart slightly at the bend after stomping around concrete/asphalt for a while

I don't know much about sneaks because I walk around mostly in oxfords and boat shoes, but for comfortable walks around parks and such I tend to wear Clarks, because the pair I own has good padding. For 7+ mile long walks you'll definitely want stuff that isn't thin or unarched. http://www.clarksusa.com/eng/product/slone/26033986 isn't particularly stylish but seems pretty functional

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I mean say what you want about Riker but

Dude knew how to rock a beard

• Options
    i bought a shoe once

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    i bought a shoe once

just one

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i bought a shoe once

just one

u only need 1 if u hav a peg leg u racist

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    i bought a shoe once

just one

hey don't judge me until you've walked a mile in my shoe

• Options
    i bought a shoe once

just one

wait do you normally use 2?!

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    i bought a shoe once

just one

hey don't judge me until you've walked a mile in my shoe

that way im a mile away and i have ur only shoe

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    charmander/charmeleon/charmillionaire

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    Oh my god George Zimmerman is reprehensible.

Who is worse - George Zimmerman at a gun show or the people lavishing attention on George Zimmerman at a gun show?

Whoever booked him is the worst. I don't really blame Zimmerman. I mean, dude's gotta eat and his reputation is already shit. I can't imagine many companies are tripping over their dicks to provide him with an income.

• Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    riker looked better clean-shaven

• Options
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    First episode of Cosmos was great.

Not mincing words which makes me happy.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    James wrote: »

heretic

• Options
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

deal-with-it-riker.jpg

• Options

The mall and airport sectors must be hurting.

SELL SELL SELL
    SHITTY PIZZA IS A LEADING INDICATOR

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Eddy wrote: »

beetlejuice was in 1988 so we know that ghosts existed in 1991

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Beard with it

• Options
    i actually dont remember the last time i saw a sbarro

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

should i bake them

marinade in 1 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup olive oil + coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes, paprika, and salt (1/2 tsp to 1 tsp each)

cook them in the oven in the juice in an oven safe pot or casserole dish

remove the chicken, and then bring the leftover juices to a boil in a pan then reduce a bit at a simmer + whisk in a bit of flour paste for a really sweet honey-lemon-spice sauce

consider eating with quinoa and sweet potato

• Options

what the fuck is this

• Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

heretic

beard puts his smug through the roof

• Options

I am disappointed that the dissent did not reference Ghostbusters at all.

• Options

should i bake them

marinade in 1 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup olive oil + coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes, paprika, and salt (1/2 tsp to 1 tsp each)

remove the chicken, and then bring the leftover juices to a boil in a pan then reduce a bit at a simmer + whisk in a bit of flour paste for a really sweet honey-lemon-spice sauce

this sounds complicated

how do you nugget

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

I am disappointed that the dissent did not reference Ghostbusters at all.
    “Pity me not but lend thy serious hearing to what I shall unfold” (William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act I, Scene V [Ghost] ).

From the perspective of a person in the position of plaintiff herein, a very practical problem arises with respect to the discovery of a paranormal phenomenon: “Who you gonna' call?” as the title song to the movie “Ghostbusters” asks. Applying the strict rule of caveat emptor to a contract involving a house possessed by poltergeists conjures up visions of a psychic or medium routinely accompanying the structural engineer and Terminix man on an inspection of every home subject to a contract of sale. It portends that the prudent attorney will establish an escrow account lest the subject of the transaction come back to haunt him and his client—or pray that his malpractice insurance coverage extends to supernatural disasters. In the interest of avoiding such untenable consequences, the notion that a haunting is a condition which can and should be ascertained upon reasonable inspection of the premises is a hobgoblin which should be exorcised from the body of legal precedent and laid quietly to rest.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Facebook thread about the legality of upskirt photos, the OP's grandmother asks "what's up skirt?" and the thread goes completely dead. 100%

She also signed her name at the end of the post, and I am going to start doing that on my FB comments.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

should i bake them

this sounds complicated

how do you nugget

breaded chicken is a coward's poultry

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Sbarro always made me feel sick to my stomach.

... I wonder if the one in the local mall survived.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I am having a sudden traumatic flashback to that episode that features Riker trying to play the trombone alluringly

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

heretic

beard puts his smug through the roof

you'd be smug too if you were a fit 6'3" with a lantern jaw and all your hair

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    http://www.salon.com/2014/03/10/alex_trebeks_jeopardy_gender_obsession/
    In Trebek’s universe, when a woman wins, a battle of the sexes begins, whereas when a man wins, the universe is in accord. He’s been making remarks similar to his recent one that women “wager [less] because they figure, ‘Oh, this is the household money, this is the grocery money, the rent money.’” In 2010, Trebek told the same thing to the audience during a break in taping — that women are too focused on the family pocketbook to play the game the way it’s meant to be played

This discussion has been closed.