As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh man this "Tabletop Simulator" on kickstarter looks great!

Especially because they are adding support to play PnP games into it apparently.

• Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    riker looked better clean-shaven

heretic

beard puts his smug through the roof

you'd be smug too if you were a fit 6'3" with a lantern jaw and all your hair

if beards are so great, then why is picard captain of the enterprise

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I am having a sudden traumatic flashback to that episode that features Riker trying to play the trombone alluringly

which in turn has somehow reminded me of

968full-jon-hamm.jpg

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    The trombone is not an alluring instrument

The saxophone is downright sleazy

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    friends. i have boneless skinless chicken thighs

should i bake them

or just throw them in a pan with a bit of oil and hope for the best.

marinade in 1 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup olive oil + coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes, paprika, and salt (1/2 tsp to 1 tsp each)

cook them in the oven in the juice in an oven safe pot or casserole dish

remove the chicken, and then bring the leftover juices to a boil in a pan then reduce a bit at a simmer + whisk in a bit of flour paste for a really sweet honey-lemon-spice sauce

consider eating with quinoa and sweet potato

this sounds complicated

how do you nugget

breaded chicken is a coward's poultry

if by coward u mean GOD CHIKIN u r rite

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Kipling217Kipling217 Registered User regular
    Know whats the worst thing about having one of your wisdom teeth pulled?

Having to pay the dentist for doing it.

Nothing makes you hate a profession more, then having them inflict severe pain on you and then paying them a significant chunk of money for doing so.

That is all.

The sky was full of stars, every star an exploding ship. One of ours.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I am having a sudden traumatic flashback to that episode that features Riker trying to play the trombone alluringly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBXeSBnZpnM

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    god i fucking hate the consumer electronics trend where they don't use articles in front of the name of the device

"with iphone, you can use the internet anywhere!"

"buy xbox one, get titanfall!"

it's not a person's name and it sounds incredibly pretentious when the linguistic trend for the rest of the world is to use an article

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    emnmnme wrote: »

Sweet. I always loved Sony's play commercials, it's nice MS/EA/Respawn is doing some of that. Although they could maybe explore some new territory.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
  • Options
    now fried chicken

fried chicken is a fine thing

god if i hadn't bought steak already i'd go buy some fried chicken right now

i keep typing "friend chicken" and it's not wrong

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    now fried chicken

fried chicken is a fine thing

god if i hadn't bought steak already i'd go buy some fried chicken right now

i keep typing "friend chicken" and it's not wrong

friend chicken is definitely fried chickin

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

That guy looks like Chris Pratt

I like his pained expressions

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Elki wrote: »

Sweet. I always loved Sony's play commercials, it's nice MS/EA/Respawn is doing some of that. Although they could maybe explore some new territory.

Microsoft has been doing "play games in the real world" for a really long time now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcNXe20dXI

Always loved this one.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    riker looked better clean-shaven

heretic

beard puts his smug through the roof

you'd be smug too if you were a fit 6'3" with a lantern jaw and all your hair

if beards are so great, then why is picard captain of the enterprise
    there are two great marks of leadership

the bald head of captain picard
    and the bearded chin of a commander riker

when they combine

they form the sisko

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    What the

Maryland's taxes are insanely high, apparently, relative to California's.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    What the

considering california is perpetually broke...

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

holy shit that's funny. his poses are superb.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I saw Picard playing a flute type instrument

there are plenty of episodes I haven't seen but that's probably my favorite star trek thing I've ever seen, movie/show/etc. (although... there is no etc, I've never read any books)

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    fuck this class

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I have a slow cooker full of chili waiting for me at home. 9 more minutes until my weekend begins.

• Options
    fuck this class
    stop engaging in class warfare

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Misheard what roommate said, accidentally tipped the pizza guy $10 instead of $5 and didn't realize until the guy called back to say thanks and that he'd been having a bad night.

oh well

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    Misheard what roommate said, accidentally tipped the pizza guy $10 instead of $5 and didn't realize until the guy called back to say thanks and that he'd been having a bad night.

oh well

you just accidentally made somebodys day

hi 5

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    fuck this class

http://i.imgur.com/WLcdGjG.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »

Microsoft has been doing "play games in the real world" for a really long time now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcNXe20dXI

Always loved this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pblj3JHF-Jo

• Options

oh well

at least your small misfortune was a small boon to someone else!

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elendil wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    What the

considering california is perpetually broke...

Perhaps, but the 3k bracket is 4.75%. That seems really high, and apparently my local taxes are almost the same.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Don't Californians vote on their tax raises?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    prof literally just called out my company and said that we don't provide value.
    If anyone would know about shit not providing value, it's the teacher of this class...

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    prof literally just called out my company and said that we don't provide value.
    If anyone would know about shit not providing value, it's the teacher of this class...

I mean

don't you work in finance?

• Options
    california government is a plucky band of space cowboys always looking for the next score

but the referendum always gets them in the end

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Oh my god George Zimmerman is reprehensible.

Who is worse - George Zimmerman at a gun show or the people lavishing attention on George Zimmerman at a gun show?

Apparently only 20 people went to see him, and he was originally planned to be on the show floor of the convention, but they moved him to a back office at the last minute.

• Options

oh well

he called back?
    awkwaarrrrddddd.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

that is what we call "card advantage"

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular

I love how he got someone else to pose with him and the asscrack in one of the pics!

sig.gif
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Okay all you HStone peeps.

Have a gander at this nailbiter of a match.

http://www.twitch.tv/reynad27/c/3835392

I really don't know how he could have played that one differently.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    So It Goes wrote: »

That guy looks like Chris Pratt

I like his pained expressions

oh my god it hurts

• Options
    Don't Californians vote on their tax raises?

not according to my understanding. I believe the CA legislature requires a "NOPE" majority to raise taxes, property taxes are somehow impossible to raise, and the ballot initiative allows the people to say SPEND MONEY ON THIS SHIT!!!!

This discussion has been closed.