As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I was watching a titanfall stream earlier

But I dont think I watched enough because it was like COD with occasional robots

no that is exactly what it is, its not some magical new thing its just what was good with some new gimmicks but its just really dialed in.

Ah ok

I could definitely see the appeal, don't get me wrong

Just not my thing at all, personally

i mean, that's what i said

and then my friend showed me that you can punch a robot's face off and rip out the guy inside and crush him in your metal hands

so i was conflicted

One time some other robot dude was charging at me. So I did like a strafe move behind a building, set my robot to autopilot guardian mode so it would still attack him when he came around the corner and ejected into the building. He's fighting my robot but i'm in my stealth suit outside CLIMBING UP THE SIDE OF HIS ROBOT.

I pop the hatch on top of his robot and before he knows it deal massive damage to the core. His ejector seat rockets out and i'm still latched on so I make the dive in mid-air and land on top of my robot and hop back in

then my internet connection disconnected because for some reason I had terrible connection problems.

steam_sig.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i just

i just cant

poo
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    one of the people i work with looks basically identical to the girl in Paper

it's really weird because she's not a cartoon

I'm all about girls who look like cartoons

Usually because it means they have massive eyes

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    and wot's this all about Ludious, you have a waifu

silky johnson would never have a waifu

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

But I dont think I watched enough because it was like COD with occasional robots

no that is exactly what it is, its not some magical new thing its just what was good with some new gimmicks but its just really dialed in.

Ah ok

and then my friend showed me that you can punch a robot's face off and rip out the guy inside and crush him in your metal hands

so i was conflicted

One time some other robot dude was charging at me. So I did like a strafe move behind a building, set my robot to autopilot guardian mode so it would still attack him when he came around the corner and ejected into the building. He's fighting my robot but i'm in my stealth suit outside CLIMBING UP THE SIDE OF HIS ROBOT.

I pop the hatch on top of his robot and before he knows it deal massive damage to the core. His ejector seat rockets out and i'm still latched on so I make the dive in mid-air and land on top of my robot and hop back in

then my internet connection disconnected because for some reason I had terrible connection problems.

fuck morals and ethics EA take my money

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i just ate four filet mignons pan-seared in butter, half a tub of spinach drenched in garlic-heavy caesar dressing, and killed half a bottle of red wine

ADULT

MONDAY

Well, well, well! the most diabolical haters this side of the Mississippi. Buc Nasty, what can I say about that suit that hasn't already been said about Afganistan? It looks bombed out and depleted. And of course the so-called "Beautiful." Why don't you click your heels together three times and go back to Africa? And as for you, Boss Hogg, very insulting what you said about my coat. It's made out of your mother's pubic hair. Quite shitty.

chappelle-sama...

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i just ate four filet mignons pan-seared in butter, half a tub of spinach drenched in garlic-heavy caesar dressing, and killed half a bottle of red wine

ADULT

MONDAY

spinach wtf

obF2Wuw.png

Ah ok

so i was conflicted

then my internet connection disconnected because what I did was literally too cool for the internet to handle.

ftfy

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

her jaw must be massive

she's very attractive and quiet and sits very close to me and it

hinders

my productivity

I would find that weird jutting jawline and those creepy ginormous eyes to be distracting

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Scored some really nice White while I was in town, think I'm gonna cook some of those delicious buds up tonight.

Tea, that is. White tea.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

her jaw must be massive

hinders

my productivity

I would find that weird jutting jawline and those creepy ginormous eyes to be distracting

i don't know if you've noticed my thing about jawlines but that probably wouldn't bother me

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    @y2jake215 had a chance to look at the mix, yet?

I've poked around a bit and

well

I'm pretty proud of not having thrown my controller out the window so far

@""TL DR"‌
    i am baffled at how to go about this

though on the bright side i figured out the reason my echo fades all sounded like shite

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    @TL DR

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

her jaw must be massive

hinders

my productivity

if u dont find deformity increases alt-pensi factor then u must not know about the secondary fire on yo dik

obF2Wuw.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

her jaw must be massive

hinders

my productivity

if u dont find deformity increases alt-pensi factor then u must not know about the secondary fire on yo dik

as an apple user, i never use secondary fire because i don't have a right mouse button

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

* not actually an apple user

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I now own a bunch of tops. :D

Number of long jeans found. 0

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

her jaw must be massive

hinders

my productivity

wut?

fuck gendered marketing

they have right mouse buttons now

fuck gendered marketing
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    hm the teambuilder in lol is p good

Elldren wrote: »

they have right mouse buttons now

um apples don thave mice tho they can have worms

obF2Wuw.png
    Ginormous eyes are never a downside.

Bigger eyes always more attractive.

I would totally do a chick whose face was just two giant eyes.

her jaw must be massive

hinders

my productivity

wut?

Q5jw7hj.gif

her jaw must be massive

hinders

my productivity

wut?

Q5jw7hj.gif

wut?

fuck gendered marketing
    edited March 2014

her jaw must be massive

hinders

my productivity

wut?

Q5jw7hj.gif

wut?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152039288424930

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    wut?

wut wut?

human faces aren't shaped like that

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    our very attractive programmer is leaving

i hope an equally attractive programmer takes his place

*bats eyelashes*

wut?

wut wut?

no

but I don't know what "that" is

and googling "paper" is sublimely unhelpful

fuck gendered marketing
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    @TL DR - a clarification. When the Federal Reserve creates cash, it does so by buying assets. It is true that these assets are frequently bank deposits, i.e., debt. However, this doesn't have to be the case. It can be gold, or foreign currency, or real estate, or shares in companies.

aRkpc.gif
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    wut?

wut wut?

no

he posted the screenshot twice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QAI4B_2Mfc

heres the whole thing

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    since i'm like 700 calories under where i aim to be for the day, my sister had me try a little bit of the cake for her baby shower. dis bish puerto rican as fukk. it was a tres leche cake.

shit was tasty! super moist and lighter than most cake. my sister warned me the texture might be an acquired thing but i liked it right off.

still 500-some calories under and under 30 carbs for the day

Organichu wrote: »
    since i'm like 700 calories under where i aim to be for the day, my sister had me try a little bit of the cake for her baby shower. dis bish puerto rican as fukk. it was a tres leche cake.

shit was tasty! super moist and lighter than most cake. my sister warned me the texture might be an acquired thing but i liked it right off.

it is always a good idea to budget some dessert or treats once in a while or else it is impossible to stick to these plans

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Tres leche is also Mexican mate.

Shit is all over the Hispanic parts of Denver.

Also usually has fruit on it.

So good.

Super addictive.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mazzyx wrote: »

So good.

Super addictive.

i wasn't saying the cake is puerto rican; i was saying my sister is

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

So good.

Super addictive.

i wasn't saying the cake is puerto rican; i was saying my sister is

'cism

puerto rican is a state of mind

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am not even sure how to respond to that.

u7stthr17eud.png
    wut?

wut wut?

no

Why didn't you just ask "What is Paper?"

The actual name of the short is Paperman, it was the Disney short before Wreck-It-Ralph in the theater.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Chu sent me a vaguely weird message this morning and hasn't replied to my replies.

Did i disappoint you, @Organichu‌?

This discussion has been closed.