As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I do not agree that plumber ass is universally unattractive. I would male gaze a hot lady plumber crack.

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Trying to get friends and family to refer to me with female pronouns is really as awkward and difficult as I thought it would be.

I clicked So Raven and then I imagined Raven Simone saying it and I giggled a little.

I feel this was the intent behind the reaction's creation.

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited March 2014
    Organichu wrote: »
    I do not agree that plumber ass is universally unattractive. I would male gaze a hot lady plumber crack.

Low rise jeans, arched back... Yeah, I'd stare.

Edit: but that is more likely to happen at a maxim photo shoot than a draft tourney.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    I guess the magic:tg butt pix struck me as being intended in this tone of sort of silly and lighthearted ribbing without any sort of ... lecherous? angle that I would knee-jerk worry about in any comparable photo of ladies because I have a total double standard about my underlying assumptions.

hmm.

I think this is one of those biases that I am okay with having

the opposite is arguing... what? that women can be equal objects of ridicule as men vis a vis buttcracks?

like okay, I'm theoretically on board with that, but condoning that kind of thing is likely to cause more creepy behavior

this has been the most thought provoking discussion about buttcracks I've ever encountered

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Girls almost universally wore pants that didn't fit when I was in high school.

They had those all black pants that zipped up in the back or whatever? And their cracks would hang out. Some of them even had butt floss, like, clearly visible.

I have not been in high school in some time but I remember us joking that we would drop pencils in there or something.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I don't think I've ever actually smelled Axe.

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Trying to get friends and family to refer to me with female pronouns is really as awkward and difficult as I thought it would be.

I clicked So Raven and then I imagined Raven Simone saying it and I giggled a little.

I feel this was the intent behind the reaction's creation.

Sometimes I read a post and it is just SO Raven. I understand. :P

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

I am not down with it

I mean I love butts, especially unclothed attractive butts, but for whatever reason the plumber's crack version is a big nope for me

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Come within half a mile of an Abercrombie and Fitch store and you've smelled it.

syndalis wrote: »

Low rise jeans, arched back... Yeah, I'd stare.

Edit: but that is more likely to happen at a maxim photo shoot than a draft tourney.

yeah that's not plumber's crack

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    the tumblrs I follow have gotten out of control

too many Biggie photos and underdressed girls on diets and stuff

I must cull tomorrow

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    my own tumblr has no theme

i must meditate like Bobby on this

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2014

it is incredibly harsh and chemical-ly. Like if bleach came in "mountain fresh" and "double energy" smells but was still bleach.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

it is incredibly harsh and chemical-ly. Like if bleach came in "mountain fresh" and "double energy" smells but was still bleach.

very accurate

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I just had the most infuriating DotA 2 match, and I became what I hate: The guy yelling at his team angrily about how to play.

these people are usually pretty good at saying creepy things that I find some mix of amusing and endearing despite said creepiness

trunk.jpg

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    desc wrote: »
    the tumblrs I follow have gotten out of control

too many Biggie photos and underdressed girls on diets and stuff

I must cull tomorrow

KEEP FORMEITWASTUESDAY

rRwz9.gif
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    I just had the most infuriating DotA 2 match, and I became what I hate: The guy yelling at his team angrily about how to play.

you have beaten the game

or has it

beaten you

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Got high

Woop woop

I am impatient to become thin and beautiful

rRwz9.gif
    Someone just told me I can ignore pizza crust and just add pepperoni, sauce, and cheese to a bowl, microwave it, and eat it with a spoon

Mother of god

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Estrogen worked for me.

Someone just told me I can ignore pizza crust and just add pepperoni, sauce, and cheese to a bowl, microwave it, and eat it with a spoon

Mother of god

sounds healthy

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

you have beaten the game

or has it

beaten you

DO NOT WANT

I think you can make crust out of cauliflower?

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Mother of god

yeah i will on rare occasion just throw a bunch of veggies and pepperoni in a bowl, put some sauce and cheese on top, and throw the whole thing in an oven

pizza casserole basically

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    let's be honest here chu

will a spoon really be used

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    I am impatient to become thin and beautiful

batman

workout

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    Eddy wrote: »
    let's be honest here chu

will a spoon really be used

I ate my silverware long ago

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

you have beaten the game

or has it

beaten you

This is part of the reason I quit WoW. I hated seeing my friends get yelled at, and yet, I was powerless to stop myself from getting mad at others.

I only yelled at people who were being mean, but I could see myself becoming one of THOSE people... so I stopped.

Mother of god

I mean, in the strictest sense of the phrasing, yes you could

Kinda like you could jump off a building whilst cutting off your own dick with rusty scissors

The question becomes why the fuck would you?

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

Mother of god

yeah i will on rare occasion just throw a bunch of veggies and pepperoni in a bowl, put some sauce and cheese on top, and throw the whole thing in an oven

I tried to improvise my way out of forgetting to buy pizza sauce a few days ago; some juicy vegetables here, some juicy vegetables there, pretty much just as good as the moisture from sauce, right?

The middle turned out like a shallow pie.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    Tbh I don't think I wanna go down the rabbit hole of like cauliflower crusts and dough made from almond meal or coconut flour

Also lots of keto dudes make crusts that are just like cream cheese and Parmesan, baked

I ain't trying to be one of those dudes!!

Mother of god

no no no no what you are talking about is not

listen

how long until sauce becomes ketchup here

and will vegetables ever really come into it

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    Cinders wrote: »
    Estrogen worked for me.

I am trying to avoid boob formation

rRwz9.gif

you have beaten the game

or has it

beaten you

This is part of the reason I quit WoW. I hated seeing my friends get yelled at, and yet, I was powerless to stop myself from getting mad at others.

I only yelled at people who were being mean, but I could see myself becoming one of THOSE people... so I stopped.

I mostly just 5 man'd or pvp'd with friends while on vent and we mostly just giggled

I quit because 5-6 years is a long fucking time to play the same goddamned game

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    Cinders wrote: »
    Estrogen worked for me.

I am trying to avoid boob formation

Why

burn facebook ui to the ground start over

they PAID someone to design this

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Mother of god

listen

i don't even have ketchup in my house

i'm talking about tomatoes i blanched and left simmer with spices and olive oil in a pot for hours

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.

Mother of god

listen

i don't even have ketchup in my house

i'm talking about tomatoes i blanched and left simmer with spices and olive oil in a pot for hours

SNAP

This discussion has been closed.