As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    I like this one

800px-Kyle_Lockwood%27s_New_Zealand_Flag.svg.png

it be pretty

That is a pretty good flag. It could use a dragon or a wizard or something though.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    You get to have the best flag on your flag

it is awesome

fuck gendered marketing
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    My class today is around 4pm

i am really excited for the nice weather, however brief, and don't think i'll sleep before then

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

it is awesome

Union jack? That's the one that all the other countries love to get involved on their own flags. And you can't blame them.

wot's all this non-3x5 dimensionality

this ain't nepal

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Yeah it's pretty crazy.

Above-freezing temperature?

Visible sidewalk?

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    interesting morning so far

after 5 hours sleep i decided, what the hell, today is the day im gonna go get a decent breakfast before work

ended up scoring a free chi latte just for asking what it was

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Jean wrote: »
    Are they even trying? I can't believe a political party would publish something like that in 2014

BiZD-w0CUAA4o5y.png:large

IDGI

I mean I understand the words, I think, but is it a smear thing? Or is the person in question actually running on the "we're gonna break up the country!" platform?

sig.gif
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Jean wrote: »
    Are they even trying? I can't believe a political party would publish something like that in 2014

BiZD-w0CUAA4o5y.png:large

IDGI

I mean I understand the words, I think, but is it a smear thing? Or is the person in question actually running on the "we're gonna break up the country!" platform?

Quebec is Canadian Cornwall.

Casual wrote: »

after 5 hours sleep i decided, what the hell, today is the day im gonna go get a decent breakfast before work

You accidentally chose well.

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I wonder if you could fit enough of an ion engine onto a Cubesat that you could use low earth orbit atmosphere as an ion ramjet.

I am probably exceeding my qualifications here.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I guess I just don't care what a foreign national thinks about our flag or that they might be confused so don't accept that as a reason to consider change. Any conclusions they may draw are only of interest so far as it is sometimes interesting to hear other peoples views.

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Rule Britannia etc etc

fuck gendered marketing
  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Those poor bastards....

sig.gif
    "2 Japanese soccer players vs 55 school-children"

dare i click on this link that promises nothing but disappointment

kedinik wrote: »

it's interesting i'll give it that

i'm still drinking it so apparently i like it

kedinik wrote: »

it's interesting i'll give it that

i'm still drinking it so apparently i like it

Maybe I'll go make some, come to think of it; it's part of the small set of drinks I keep around the apartment.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Watching the South Park movie you realize why these guys are fucking musical comedy geniuses.

Book of Mormon is probably one of the best things out there.

@Mazzyx‌

Yeah totally agreed

My gut reaction to hearing that they'd done Book of Mormon was "Uh... what?" but then I realized that South Park: Bigger Longer Uncut pretty much is a musical and it was fantastic one at that

Then I was just kinda sad that I'll likely never have a chance to ever see it.

Rule Britannia etc etc

Hail Britannia, Goddess Protector of the Bacon Butty and Best Bitter Combo

• jeffinvajeffinva Koogler coming this summerRegistered User regular
    IesocWH.jpg

Nzflag.com is the place to go for the main flag change lobby group

I stayed up far too late last night watching a documentary about the EDL

was fairly interesting

confirms a lot of what i already thought

some of them are simply misguided people fearing what they don't understand, others are simply swivel eyed loons

I would actually rather discuss becoming a republic. I'd vote yes bit i would still want to keep the current flag.

Kalkino wrote: »
    I would actually rather discuss becoming a republic. I'd vote yes bit i would still want to keep the current flag.

The Queen grants you residence in the motherland and this is how you repay her? With treachery?

The Queen grants you residence in the motherland and this is how you repay her? With treachery?

Bah. I'm the only person here who is two times a subject of her august person

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    SEATTLE -- Whether because they're a renegade with nothing left to lose or because they were just having one of those days working customer service, a Subway sandwich artist straight up refused to be robbed by a man with a gun Saturday night in Greenwood, according to the Seattle Police Department.

According to police, a man wearing a mask over his face entered the sandwich shop in the 10400 block of Greenwood Avenue North shortly after 8 p.m. and -- in front of a number of customers -- demanded an employee put money in a bag.

The employee simply ignored the would-be robber, who reportedly pulled out a gun and doubled down on his request for money.

Unable to ignore the robber any further, the employee grabbed a large knife and chased him out of the store, according to police.

Officers arrived too late the find the man, who is suspected of robbing a Subway in Shoreline 45 minutes later.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    SEATTLE -- Whether because they're a renegade with nothing left to lose or because they were just having one of those days working customer service, a Subway sandwich artist straight up refused to be robbed by a man with a gun Saturday night in Greenwood, according to the Seattle Police Department.

According to police, a man wearing a mask over his face entered the sandwich shop in the 10400 block of Greenwood Avenue North shortly after 8 p.m. and -- in front of a number of customers -- demanded an employee put money in a bag.

The employee simply ignored the would-be robber, who reportedly pulled out a gun and doubled down on his request for money.

Unable to ignore the robber any further, the employee grabbed a large knife and chased him out of the store, according to police.

Officers arrived too late the find the man, who is suspected of robbing a Subway in Shoreline 45 minutes later.

It isn't the most dangerous thing ever but it is quite hazardous to deal with a min wage employee out of fucks to give.

That's my take away from this at least.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.

Not by choice apparently!

In a more civilised age I'd have you taken to the tower for a headerectomy!

it's bearly 9:30 and already i'm regreting my decision to stay up so late last night

• jeffinvajeffinva Koogler coming this summerRegistered User regular
    I have made a fabulous discovery. Celery salt added to tuna salad is the bomb. On bakery fresh wheat bread with sharp cheddar I am in heaven.

Not by choice apparently!

In a more civilised age I'd have you taken to the tower for a headerectomy!

No u

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Thank you, Microsoft! Automatic Skype-update has left my comp all fucked up. Just stutters and lags like a dork in dodgeball-class.

• Dis'Dis' Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

it is awesome

Union jack? That's the one that all the other countries love to get involved on their own flags. And you can't blame them.

Its even on an official US flag, muhaha insidious inflitration!

300px-Flag_of_Hawaii.svg.png

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    True Detective is pretty great. I had no idea Matthew McConaughey was actually such a good actor!

Also, I find him way hotter having lost all that weight. Turns out, I like the gaunt haunted look a lot more than the slab of millionaire playboy look.

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Not a flag nerd and definitely not a nationalist, but I still think the USA flag is pretty good. Graphic and easily recognizable, with enough going on for visual interest without being crowded. Of course, I might have felt differently if I had grown up looking at a different one, so all with a grain of salt.

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    god, I am more tired today than I was yesterday....

what the hell.

objectively the US flag isn't a bad one but i see it so much i get tired of looking at it

can't imagine how it is for people in America or if they're just conditioned not to notice it

one of the things i hate about the world cup is just flags being everywhere all the time

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    Not a flag nerd and definitely not a nationalist, but I still think the USA flag is pretty good. Graphic and easily recognizable, with enough going on for visual interest without being crowded. Of course, I might have felt differently if I had grown up looking at a different one, so all with a grain of salt.

I've always liked the Australian flag.

I think the reality is you like the flag you grow up under. When you see it attached to things doing awesome stuff you're all "go us".

Dunadan019 wrote: »

what the hell.

had less than 5 hours last night

currently praying for death

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

what the hell.

had less than 5 hours last night

currently praying for death

I had 6.5 which is more than enough normally... but instead I feel drained and tired.

This discussion has been closed.