As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm on my tablet god damn it [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Eddy wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    fashion is basically witchcraft

Ever check out r/MaleFashionAdvice?

'Alright, so if you are on a budget then you can start with this $298 undershirt, and...'

it was first thing i did

mainly because i felt like i needed a good laugh before delving deeper into this

If you need a quick and relatively cheap thing asap

http://www.hm.com/ie/subdepartment/MEN?Nr=4294927842#Nr=4294924836

I was thinking this since there's like three of these stores near me

http://www.zara.com/ie/en/man/blazers/basic-blazer-c392502p1692248.html

edit: my main concern is not knowing what to wear with it. Would a plain white buttonup and jeans work or?

Tav on
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Dis' wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    Nazi seems to have become the label for generic fascist

and they weren't generic fascists

they had quite a lot of their own bullshit in there too like the Aryan purity angle

on that basis alone I'd honestly estimate that 9/10 people who self identify as Nazis today would have been lined up for the the gas chambers by real Nazis

Southern Neo-Nazis probably would have gotten on well with Hitler. Hitler was a big fan of segregation, and also explicitly planned the Aryan colonization (and elimination of the natives) in Eastern Europe on the model of the United States' Westward expansion and elimination of the native Americans.

he may have liked their ideas, but he would probably have found their ethnic heritage unsuitable for membership of his thousand year reich

having said that, he supposedly liked the British, which is odd, because as white people go we're about as mongrel as they come, these islands have been invaded and occupied and it's people interbred by so many different invading groups over the last few millennia we cannot at all claim any sort of "ethnic purity" as Nazis would define it

I guess holding Nazis to their own standards is pointless, the ones from the 40’s were as full of shit as the ones today are

While the British are super mongrels they were all 'good stuff' in Hitler's eyes; Scandinavians, Germans and Celts are all fine.

They made that sort of point because insisting on purity would see about 2/3rds plus of germans being unacceptable as well.

It wasn't purity for purity's sake, though. The jewish were extra evil because their relative isolation had given them purity-powers with which to do race-evil.
    Purity is a measure of magic power. Ingredients determine evil.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    I think I am clenching/grinding my jaw in my sleep.

It's really sore at the minute and it hurts to talk.

Get a night guard from Rite Aid (or whatever); they only cost like $40 and they'll alleviate most of it until you can get the $$$ and time together to go to a dentist to get a real one.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    When it comes to fashion I mainly just try to avoid wearing a particularly garish outfit.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    LOL.

I'm in class, I open my university account inbox to get today's PPT presentation and....

Class is cancelled.

I got up at 6 am for nothing today.

ha.

ha.

ha.

Well, this'll give me a good excuse to study for my exam this afternoon... I probably wouldn't have done that otherwise and I like getting more than the passing grade. "A"s are good.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    dfasdfasdfsdjhgjfvaevwe

poo
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    dfasdfasdfsdjhgjfvaevwe

well said.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Hmm. Doctor called re: blood test I did last week.

High liver something something value. It's an uncommon but known side effect of mirtazapine, something like one in 10,000. He's taking me off the meds for a while and then doing a new blood test later to check the values.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    dfasdfasdfsdjhgjfvaevwe

shaz pls wat am u do

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    you need it for a presentation? that should be sufficient, no one's looking for a tryhard in a full suit i am betting

just make sure the jeans are dark

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    dfasdfasdfsdjhgjfvaevwe

shaz pls wat am u do

054Psyduck.png

poo
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Mirtazapine is sometimes prescribed as an appetite stimulant for cats experiencing anorexia due to medical conditions such as chronic kidney disease. It is especially useful for treating combined poor appetite and nausea in cats.

8->

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Mirtazapine is sometimes prescribed as an appetite stimulant for cats experiencing anorexia due to medical conditions such as chronic kidney disease. It is especially useful for treating combined poor appetite and nausea in cats.

8->

Get him my fellow dogtars! He's been hiding amongst us all this time!

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

8->

u feline monster

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    give me 30 more hrs of sleep

also the problem with job stress right now is i know pretty much it will continue and i will be overwhelmed and behind for like the next 2 weeks

shit is f'd

poo
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @ronya will create the new thread
    @Echo is backup

This discussion has been closed.