As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Trans Five

1666768697072»

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    if you're anti-medication, that's fine, most psychiatrists are ill-equipped to do therapy or counseling anyway

that does not preclude that getting professional help is a good idea - from plenty of other professionals able and trained to help that do not prescribe medication (psychologists, social workers, counsellors), and in fact would only recommend it if they feel it would help you engage in therapy

I appreciate that you are going to be okay this time, because this is no different to the other times, but there have been other times, and will likely continue to be more times, and you do not need to be at crisis point to seek help for ongoing difficulties

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    All any "professional" has ever done for me is try to get me on whatever medicine he's being paid to prescribe.

Then call an amateur.

But call somebody. Staying inside your head only prolongs the pain, and having a sympathetic ear can help ease the burden.

If there is any way that anyone here can help, please let us know, because as has been repeated prior and I'm sure will be repeated after, we'd all be awfully grateful if you stuck around.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Just go ahead and ban this account. I'm not gonna need it anymore.

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Heather, please, don't...

EDIT: Ok.... now I'm panicking... she's deleted her FB page...

dammit... Please Heather, don't do this...

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Heather, please, talk to someone. PM someone here, just anything.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Call the shelter.

• Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    Call the shelter.

I don't think that's going to help in this case.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    Where is she going to be if she isn't at the shelter?

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    The shelter isn't taking phone calls

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Nowhere. Had someone not intervened this weekend, she would have been out on the street because the shelter was full of assholes.

Can anyone contact her? Or something?

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    defer to professionals in the area if you're concerned. this speculation is unproductive and helps nothing. thats it. armchair psychology and gentle pushes on the shoulder to cheer up because of X or X is not your responsibility, defer to professionals

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    She was staying with Hellajeff last night and the shelter (which seems to do jack and shit to help her) isn't going to take her back till monday (not that it matters since they already gave away her stuff).

EDIT: Fuck... her phone's out of service...

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    blep

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    Thank you Jane.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Call the police?

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Somebody who knows the details for the shelter, other places she's stayed at, areas she spends time around or frequents, call the police.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I really hope Heather's okay. I'm not normally a praying man but if I know that feeling in my heart, it's the closest thing to a prayer I've felt in a long goddamn time.

@Nocren, just know you're doing the best you can. And we're here for you.

• Options
    Thanks.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Nocren read your pm

• Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    thanks CJ

mully on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    mully wrote: »
    someone who knows her best and knows where she is right now needs to call the police
    can someone please confirm that this is being done right now

Fuck. I've been at work all day. I don't have any way of reaching her other than Facebook or the forums, either.

Sorry I haven't been able to help much, you guys.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    This is no ones fault.

The best thing we can do is try and think of where she could be, or people she could be near.

Has anyone talked to @hellajef?

• Options
  • Options
    Look i called the shelter and they didn't answer, I called the police and gave them as much information as I could. Everyone relax until we have more information cause it is not productive.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Forgive me for being unable to relax. I'll stick to trying to stay optimistic and hoping she's okay.

• Options
    I haven't heard from the police or the shelter yet

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Well this is fucking depressing.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    God. I really hope she's okay.

I can't do anything but hope.

• Options
    Wish I could talk to her and convince her to try some meds... took me 4 visits to my doctor before I got put on aderall after trying stratera and some other ADD meds. But shit, I just want to talk to her and hold her...

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    she'll be fine
    she's always been fine
    events will play out as they will, but she'll be fine

• Options
    I hope so. You guys have known her longer then I have.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I know it's still early there, but does anyone have any new information?

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Ok, given how real shit got in here I think we need to take a bit of a break from this thread. This isn't punitive or anything.

Geth, close the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Tube. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.