As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hearth[chat] : Hit it very hard!

• kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    stacey I'd like to say that pretty much any male without conflicting health issues "suffers" from that "malady"

we've just had it happen frequently enough that we probably don't call them random or unexpected anymore

kaleedity on
  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Shivahn‌

Thanks for answering my question before!

Just wanted to let you know that I did indeed read through your response and that's quite interesting.

Although the other dudes here still were making me think maybe I'm weird sicne apparantly they all stopped that stuff in High School.

Well, I didn't stop until estrogen. It's only now that it reliably shows I've been thinking... Things.

Well thank goodness I'm not the only one with a weiner on a rampage.

And now I know the trick to taming the wild beast!

But... I don't think that would be the best decision for me sadly.

think of Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day

I don't know who that is but it truly doesn't matter what I think about.

They are untameable.

The Iron lady likes a challenge.

sig.gif
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I just tried to use a key on the inside side of a door. I am awake.

And then I punched myself in the chest because I forgot how I have it.

Hello I am here to do the science you can trust me.

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    where's that post stacey? shivahn's
    DemonStacey so this is actually something I was kinda interested in answering but I was at work and lolmobile site. And also class. Anyway. My point is:

No, that's not a thing most people can control. But estradiol, as I mentioned (plus something to block testosterone) ends spontaneous erections. In many (most?) people it ends erections pretty much completely, actually. I just have some kind of superboner. But now it is very different in that I pretty much get no physical reaction unless I am consciously thinking sexy thoughts. This is probably a general sex-wide difference, as far as I can tell. It's not a thing that's really under my control, in that sexy thoughts often just pop into my head when nothing else is going on, but if I avoid thinking any arousing thoughts for a day, I won't have much genital blood flow that day. So whereas before not thinking sexy thoughts didn't guarantee a lack of random physical arousal, now it more or less does.

Variable‌
    Shivahn‌

Thanks for answering my question before!

Just wanted to let you know that I did indeed read through your response and that's quite interesting.

Although the other dudes here still were making me think maybe I'm weird sicne apparantly they all stopped that stuff in High School.

Well, I didn't stop until estrogen. It's only now that it reliably shows I've been thinking... Things.

Well thank goodness I'm not the only one with a weiner on a rampage.

And now I know the trick to taming the wild beast!

But... I don't think that would be the best decision for me sadly.

I don't know who that is but it truly doesn't matter what I think about.

They are untameable.

Thatcher-1995_2530057b.jpg

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    So Blizzards Heroes of the Storm is following Riot's formula with heroes instead Valve's with hats. This makes me less interested.

u7stthr17eud.png
    alt post

she is Reagans soulmate

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Guys, I don't understand something.

Didn't Steve McQueen die in 1980? How could he have directed 12 Years A Slave?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    stacey I'd like to say that pretty much any male without conflicting health issues "suffers" from that "malady"

we've just had it happen frequently enough that we probably don't call them random or unexpected anymore

Well yesterday @skippydumptruck‌ said it hasn't happened to him since high school and others agreed with him and I thought I was a broken person.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    i like linked in.
    It keeps professional colleagues from inundating my facebook wall with babby pictures.

edited March 2014
    Drez wrote: »

because there is more than one person in the world called Steve McQueen

here is the director

20131109-McQueen.jpg

Casual on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

There was a break-through in cloning in 1987.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    our Steve McQueen is doing his country proud

*waves union jack*

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    dad is trying to convince mom to raise her consultation prices for the first time in decade+

hrmmm

singapore costs of living.

aRkpc.gif
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So Blizzards Heroes of the Storm is following Riot's formula with heroes instead Valve's with hats. This makes me less interested.

I don't know much about Valve's "hats", but I am sure it is a minor additional revenue stream. This came up the other day, Riots formula is amazeballs. I am not aware of a better "pay whatever, or don't" system.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i like linked in.
    It keeps professional colleagues from inundating my facebook wall with babby pictures.

I guess there are people who actually use linked in as more than social media references and online CV.

It's weird, though.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Completed my budget Hunter Deck to my full satisfaction, finally <3

Only 2 epics and 4 rares in the deck, but it has great synergy. Works together with multiple scenarios, which is good when you suck at Hearthstone like I do.

charging for champions with free rotating pool, vs charging for cosmetics and in-client streaming

aRkpc.gif
    Is it me or do those glasses not fit?

because there is more than one person in the world called Steve McQueen

here is the director

20131109-McQueen.jpg

Don't be preposterous.

• EvigilantEvigilant VARegistered User regular
    I'm jealous at all of you who drink only 1-2 cups of coffee a day. I drink coffee from 9am until around 3pm, 5 days a week. At least it's all free.

People at work are acting like babies: passive aggressive emails to one another while including the whole team in on the email chain; anticipating each others response and furiously typing short replies that are essentially, "Nah-uh, you're a doodie head"; trying as best as they may to avoid one another while being passive aggressive about it. I just kept deleting the emails until one of them told the team that we needed to "grow a set".

That's when I stepped in and promptly put an end to their little squabble.

XBL\PSN\Steam\Origin: Evigilant
    bowen wrote: »
    i like linked in.

I guess there are people who actually use linked in as more than social media references and online CV.

It's weird, though.

I use it to keep my ressie current
    look for jobs
    wank over the volume of people looking at me for jobs
    batsignal non facebook people tier 3 professional friends for events

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Thank you, that makes sense. At least you're not trying to troll me like Casual was.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Well yesterday @skippydumptruck‌ said it hasn't happened to him since high school and others agreed with him and I thought I was a broken person.

Your brokenness as a person has nothing to do with your boners. They are separate :P

I don't know much about Valve's "hats", but I am sure it is a minor additional revenue stream. This came up the other day, Riots formula is amazeballs. I am not aware of a better "pay whatever, or don't" system.

Valve's hat system has a higher front end but cheaper in the long run. But also depends on user generated content. DoTA2 makes a good amount of money for a game that still is 1/4 that of LoL. At least I think that few. It was 7.5 million unique users in February maybe 8. But at this point Valve makes tons of money with limited over head kind of like the hats with TF2.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Finally a Black director that isn't Spike Lee or that guy who made those horrible Fantastic Four movies

Other uses for LinkedIn
    -Meeting with someone? Check out their profile. I find that it calms my nerves.
    -Every few years look up a fail ex-girlfriend and laugh forever at their poor life choices

• BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    I'll be in my bunk...

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
    bowen wrote: »
    i like linked in.

It's weird, though.

I use it to keep my ressie current
    look for jobs
    wank over the volume of people looking at me for jobs
    batsignal non facebook people tier 3 professional friends for events

Yeah that's fine.

There are people that like... use it as facebook though. Like posting links and shit.

That's just weird.

Mine still keeps telling me to connect with tube every time I log in. Stop it linked in, you're creepy as fuck.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me

Thank you, that makes sense. At least you're not trying to troll me like Casual was.

drat

foiled again

I am using linkedin to connect with a dude because he might help me get a job. That is about it.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Evigilant wrote: »
    I'm jealous at all of you who drink only 1-2 cups of coffee a day. I drink coffee from 9am until around 3pm, 5 days a week. At least it's all free.

People at work are acting like babies: passive aggressive emails to one another while including the whole team in on the email chain; anticipating each others response and furiously typing short replies that are essentially, "Nah-uh, you're a doodie head"; trying as best as they may to avoid one another while being passive aggressive about it. I just kept deleting the emails until one of them told the team that we needed to "grow a set".

That's when I stepped in and promptly put an end to their little squabble.

cut your intake, you get desensitized to caffeine

aRkpc.gif
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

Your brokenness as a person has nothing to do with your boners. They are separate :P

Even Shiv is coming at me now.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU PEOPLE TO DESERVE THIS?

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    all stimulants, including caffeine, will inevitably stop working for you. It's called Tolerance. Just like how @deebaser has to drink 3 liters of Vodka to even stop feeling feelings. This is why people who suffer from ADD and sleep disorders have to play the dosage/medicine switch game their entire life. But yes if you quit drinking coffee for like 6 weeks (probably less) and then start drinking it again..you will be amazed

and paranoid

Ludious on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    wow, the final steps in closing on a house are as bad or worse than the option period even. So many little things that lead to complications. I wasn't aware that I needed a cashiers check for closing and I moved all of my down payment money into my online bank account. This means that I have to order the check in advance. But I still do not know what the final amount will be. If I undershoot by more than a thousand I could be in trouble.

If I had known this I probably would have put everything in my bank of america checking account instead but alas.

Learn from my mistakes other first time homebuyers.

Valve's hat system has a higher front end but cheaper in the long run. But also depends on user generated content. DoTA2 makes a good amount of money for a game that still is 1/4 that of LoL. At least I think that few. It was 7.5 million unique users in February maybe 8. But at this point Valve makes tons of money with limited over head kind of like the hats with TF2.

I still don't understand "hats".
    For DOTA 2 I really don't see a difference. With LoL, you can unlock everything except the cosmetic stuff through the bitcoins you earn through gameplay. It looks like DOTA just removes the champ unlock portion, which I don't feel is necessarily a good thing.

Steam Workshop sounds cool though.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    @y2jake215‌ @So It Goes@desc @TehSloth‌

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1202630/2014-03-11_22h42m56.wav

Here's my mix! I'm at work but I'll listen to yours on lunch, jake. Or between calls. We'll see.

I also have notes / a track list and transition times, but they're on my home PC so I'll have to post them later.

also, make sure the coffee is actually caffeinated

aRkpc.gif
    I probably should not have accepted a linked in request with this vendor.

He's just going nuts and posting and commenting all over the place. Sales people are weird as fuck that they think anyone but their bosses care about that shit.

edited March 2014
    Unless all DOTA2's champs are equally easy to play, I kinda like being forced to unlock them. You do not want a god damned newb playing a champ with advanced mechanics and any barrier that forces them to learn the game a bit more by playing helps.

Ludious on
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular

Cloning or zombification?

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
This discussion has been closed.