Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Concert Lineup for East 2014

13»

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    It's /usually/ in the order listed on the schedule.

• ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I have no doubt that Anamanaguchi will headline Friday night.

As for Saturday, I'd bet VGO goes first because they can take a really long time to setup. It only makes things easier to have them ready to go first so there's not a ton of time between acts later. Then Frontalot will most likely headline. I've been to every PAX concert (baring Aus) since '07 so I'm basing this off what I've seen in the past, more specifically the last couple years with VGO and Frontalot. But I could be wrong.
    zerzhul wrote: »
    It's /usually/ in the order listed on the schedule.

I'd like to believe that, but I've seen it changed around enough times. :/

Coldbrew on
    iMIIouF.png