As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It is a good day to Beware.

2»

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    the five-dollar pizza is what we should have put on Voyager to let alien life know humans are pretty OK as a species

What, lull them into a false sense of security?

• BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Whoops! Totally missed this yesterday. :P

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    the five-dollar pizza is what we should have put on Voyager to let alien life know humans are pretty OK as a species

What, lull them into a false sense of security?

pretty sure we already did that by having pictures of us with our wingwong hangin' out

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    That one took me like ten minutes because I kept looking at the code/stack calls to figure out where the joke was.

I still don't get it.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    It's Pi Day!

beware the pies of march!

uc3ufTB.png
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    That one took me like ten minutes because I kept looking at the code/stack calls to figure out where the joke was.

I still don't get it.

He posted pictures of a variety of Integrated Development Environments.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    I used to eat at Little Caesar's.

Then one of my classmates mentioned that he put his head in the sauce bowl for $5.

I stopped eating Little Caesar's.

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

I still don't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6l8MFdTaPE

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular

I still don't get it.

Son of a...

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    i'd recently read up on the current state of detroit in recent years

apparently, it has gotten worse. i remember arriving in the state, and being at the detroit airport of the middle of the night and thinking "man im in robocop land again"

one guy of note was Lamar Moore, who had to have been really pissed at the police of The D because he shot four police officers in a video that made the rounds big time. my brother made sure to mention he was doing outlandish "max payne shit"

i didnt believe him but lo and behold this guy dives over a goddamn table and engages in point blank gunplay

Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick got 28 years for his corruption, which cost the city about twenty fuckin million dollars. presently, its still pretty goddamn hard to find some segment of the folks in Detroit civics that isn't fuckin high as hell all the time or taking bribes on a borderline Ray Liotta level. apparently, it was at the level where fucking library people got bribes. pension funds, that makes sense. but what the fuck kind of seedy shit would happen at a library? "hey we gotta pay off this library exec so she dont squeal, and let ya lil cousin know that his little inter library exchange fees are a ting of the past"

i really want to move there now, like nothing else on earth i wanna be in on the ground level of the fucking apocalypse

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    what the what

mkc.png
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    what the what

Detroit is a dystopian shithole.

Really, we should have just let Omnicorp build Delta City at this point.

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    HP Lovecraft died on this day actually.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    It's the actual Beware day today.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I am conspiring against a Caesar salad for lunch today.

It will never suspect a thing.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I am conspiring against a Caesar salad for lunch today.

It will never suspect a thing.

Fuck

Why didn't I think of this, that could have been the dinner I made tonight

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    So does this mean that there's also a Be Prepared Day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    It's the actual Beware day today.

If you weren't being ware of Ikes until today, they already got you
    Or you're one of them

mkc.png
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    tumblr_n2i25xV2Rb1qfn1weo1_500.jpg

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Should really be two knives.

I mean, it should be like 9 knives, but I feel like it needs at least two.