As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Explosive [chat] disposal

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Why has my antenna stopped getting channels in anymore

Opb is all fucked up unless I stand right next to the antenna

Some channels don't come in at all (NBC)

I have told the tv to find channels again but it made no difference

God dammit

So It Goes on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    My schools pharmacy isn't open till Monday. Shoot, I am out of antidepressants.

Besides estrogen.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I'm here if you need to talk

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    i'm going somewhere

should i pack some rum in a flask and make illicit rum and cokes y/n

y

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

God dammit

Do you have a continuity tester, and an oscilloscope?

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Eh, I'll have the stuff in my system for a while I just don't like to be off my meds. Though I have been debating just dropping the antidepressants since I'm not sure if I still need them.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    @Feral is helping with this whole web design thing extremely. Truly a prince among dogtars. <3

Oh brilliant
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    So I tried to read through the Bitcoin thread to kind of get what is happening with Bitcoins

From what I can understand, after wading through layers of tech security and coding stuff I don't get, is that basically the premier cryptocurrency was stored on a server written by someone with my level of experience in coding things?

And also I guess I still dont udnerstand bitcoin

my brain keeps saying "it is basically like those tokens you get at an arcade, but only worth less"

This is approximately correct.

Basically they're arcade tokens used for money laundering by criminals and/or as an investment vehicle by idiots.

I'm glad we got Feral to the winning team.

Undergrads in business school like bitcoins. That's about all you need to know.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular

God dammit

I'm sort of amazed that you're able to get over-the-air stations at all in that area anymore, really.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    My schools pharmacy isn't open till Monday. Shoot, I am out of antidepressants.

Besides estrogen.

Ack! I just got started on some new meds, but I can't be bothered to go get the prescription filled.

Maybe Monday.

• Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular

Eh, I'll have the stuff in my system for a while I just don't like to be off my meds. Though I have been debating just dropping the antidepressants since I'm not sure if I still need them.

Dropping antidepressants cold-turkey without consulting your psychiatrist is a really really really really really really bad idea.

I am speaking from experience.

Two days isn't the end of the world, but absolutely get the prescription refilled and talk to your doctor before dropping them.

Dropping antidepressants cold-turkey without consulting your psychiatrist is a really really really really really really bad idea.

Two days isn't the end of the world, but absolutely get the prescription refilled and talk to your doctor before dropping them.

I know. And I probably won't drop them regardless. Life can be hard and they can help.

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

I think I said this already, but I forgot to take my antidepressants for a few days last month. I pretty much went crazy. Withdrawals are scary.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

i bat for both teams

:winky:

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

Feral is helping with this whole web design thing extremely. Truly a prince among dogtars. <3

I figure if we can't enlist infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters, two monkeys at least gets us twice as close.

shalmelo wrote: »

God dammit

I'm sort of amazed that you're able to get over-the-air stations at all in that area anymore, really.

There's A couple towers near us I guess

Troubleshooting this shit is stupid though

Where is my internet tv

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

i bat for both teams

Ha ha.

Genitals.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    skappy

did i tell you

did i tell you about the subaru BRZ

i don't understand it.

yes what dont you understand

emnmnme wrote: »

i especially like how he's a nice looking slender guy with a girlfriend who doesn't reinforce any neckbeardy stereotypes

Norwegian cooking show!

Arctic char!

i bat for both teams

Ha ha.

Genitals.

we're talking about cats and dogs

pervert

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

God dammit

cable company negging you

i bat for both teams

Ha ha.

Genitals.

we're talking about cats and dogs

pervert

and also penises

Baking at 175 centigrade!

human penises though

just to make it clear

I wanna do a Norwegian cruise!

• msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    what the fuck kind of fortune cookie is this??

:) your emotional nature is strong and sensitive :)

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    DDEH242.jpg

• msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    "you will be singled out for promotion"

this is the second cookie that has told me this. what the f.

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    AC IV's "open sea" is pretty cool

shades of Skies of Arcadia

but much closer to Windwaker

and the usual dose of AssCreed's strange sense of what constitutes smooth gameplay

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    msmya wrote: »
    "you will be singled out for promotion"

destiny yo

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

:) your emotional nature is strong and sensitive :)

Look, they held up their end of the bargain by printing anything on some paper.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    also, neither are particularly funny suffixed with in bed

twitch.tv/tehsloth
    I want a

I've been on the epcot Norway ride. Does that count?

well, that's silly, heroes of the storm crashed and it didn't let me rejoin the game?

twitch.tv/tehsloth
    Kedinik have you seen any of the new CK2 info?

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

:) your emotional nature is strong and sensitive in bed :)
    "you will be singled out for promotion in bed"

Look pretty accurate to me!

This discussion has been closed.