As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Explosive [chat] disposal

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Also, because I like it, I figured I'd share my new abode.

Spoilered for random sizes
    4zkqpdfk253e.jpg

m4xv8aq8op8r.jpg
    zu29ktefy6ej.jpg

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    h'lo

ECONODOG, I ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED CAPITALISM

WHAT DO I DO

your punishment is to slave for the man

owait we were gonna do that anyway. come back after the revolution and we'll let you know

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    that does not look like a jungleroom, jungleroomx

make it more jungly

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Kedinik have you seen any of the new CK2 info?

Yeah, it looks good.

So Cinders, what's the plan for your first post-expansion game?

Saoshyant --> Spread the glorious light of Zoroastrianism to India --> ????

I don't know yet. Like my dream game is to have a universe where all the religions survive to EU4 just for maximum strife, but it's really hard to have both Western African pagans and Zoroastrians survive at the same time. Also the Jewish state is kind of a tossup under AI control, but at least the Jewish courtiers can help spread it down the line.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

make it more jungly

It has wood on the floors.

There are trees in the jungle.

Mission accomplished.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

make it more jungly

GracelandJungleRoom.JPG

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Feral = best avface ever.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    @jacobkosh that must be your friend top center

at first i was like "wow wil wheaton lost some weight and shaved his head?"

haha nope

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Feral = best avface ever.

:D

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    my dvr is 58% full

not a single show on here for me >:[

dude if you're not using any of your 50% i think it's fair for sarah to claim another 8

shows I am currently watching
    * rick and morty (caught up)
    * cosmos (caught up)
    * true detective (way behind)

We have been teetering in the 70-80% range lately ever since my wife recorded Captain America and proceeded not to watch it. She juggles so many shows, and we watch a fair amount together but it's hardly ever live.

sarah watches a fair number of shows I watch very few :|

Do you watch anything together? That's where the a fair amount of our backlog is. We've been watching Brooklyn 99, Community and now The Americans and I think we have a couple episodes of each of the comedies that we need to catch up on.

The only shows I watch on my own this time of year are:

Justified
    Archer
    ...and I was watching True Detective.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Feral my best friend and his wife and baby just sent me this picture

1920145_10201953765220657_967885952_n.jpg

MrAnthropy‌

@jacobkosh

this is awesome

what's the context?

is that your friend's wife in the lower right corner next to Marina Sirtis or just an actress I don't recognize?

that is his wife, yeah.

apparently Marina and Gates both went "BABY!" at the same time and grabbed for it :D

• Options
    Seljuk and Timur start as courtiers with special events to encourage their rise to power, rather than appearing as horde leaders. The Mongols function largely as before, although starting further east.

Oh my god, this is going to make things so much easier.

• Options
    Dude with the beard kind of reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix.

I am, of course, probably wrong, as I usually am with peoples faces.

• Options

haha nope

MrAnthropy‌

@jacobkosh

this is awesome

what's the context?

is that your friend's wife in the lower right corner next to Marina Sirtis or just an actress I don't recognize?

that is his wife, yeah.

apparently Marina and Gates both went "BABY!" at the same time and grabbed for it :D

Who's the lens flare guy in the upper right? I figured out who everyone else is, but was wondering if that was also some dude from TNG that I'm forgetting.

• Options
    Also, I'm not bothering to keep the Nestorian faith alive.

There are enough Christian groups in the sandbox.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Really, I like to play as Norse the most. Female characters actually do something+raiding+river travel.

Mmmm

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    my dvr is 58% full

not a single show on here for me >:[
    Is your wife into bad reality TV?

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Kedinik have you seen any of the new CK2 info?

Yeah, it looks good.

So Cinders, what's the plan for your first post-expansion game?

Saoshyant --> Spread the glorious light of Zoroastrianism to India --> ????

I don't know yet. Like my dream game is to have a universe where all the religions survive to EU4 just for maximum strife, but it's really hard to have both Western African pagans and Zoroastrians survive at the same time. Also the Jewish state is kind of a tossup under AI control, but at least the Jewish courtiers can help spread it down the line.

Fun goal.

I don't have the EU4 converter yet, but I am guessing that if Khazar conquers the eastern half of the HRE then you would end up with two blocks of religiously divided electors who hate each other, which would make playing as an elector a lot more exciting.

Oh, and it is a bit of a let-down that the expansion will limit your ability to, say, marry the ruling family of Norway into the ruling family of Mali. I don't really see that kind of thing as a problem, even if you end up pressing some viking claim in the middle of India for instance.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options

• Options

haha nope

MrAnthropy‌

@jacobkosh

this is awesome

what's the context?

that is his wife, yeah.

Who's the lens flare guy in the upper right? I figured out who everyone else is, but was wondering if that was also some dude from TNG that I'm forgetting.

Q

• Options
    Or Discord from MLP if you prefer

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    ftzkdcr35x92.jpg

godddayum blizzard

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Just had a run in with the "guy who knows he knows a lot but otherwise has terrible social skills" in the cubesat group.

A half hour of being smugly told you don't know what you're doing always feels great. Which I don't, but you're either there to guide or just asserting your superior knowledge.

He fit the damn stereotype down to a tee.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Hey everyone.

Should I be scared of Craigslist apartments?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    [img]http://cdn.van illaforums.com/pennyarcade.vanillaforums.com/editor/rr/ftzkdcr35x92.jpg[/img]

godddayum blizzard

is it sold out yet?

• Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

You should try to find the apartment outside of Craigslist after finding it on Criagslist.

This sounds counterproductive, but trust me.

• Options

haha nope

MrAnthropy‌

@jacobkosh

this is awesome

what's the context?

that is his wife, yeah.

Q

John Delancie(sp?), right? Gotcha. He was the only person I could think of but I couldn't really tell if it was him from the pic.

Been so long since I watched any of TNG that I actually remember the actor more from his 2-3 episode stint on The West Wing.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    dis girl on okcupid

blonde 19 years old has probably never left utah

"I'm poly-lingual and often slip between languages if I'm not paying attention."

also

"I only find Asian men physically attractive."

dis girl

she doesn't like looooook like she sounds tho that's the complexing thing

i sent a message saying 'you don't look weeaboo enough'

i'm horrible

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    [/img]http://cdn.van illaforums.com/pennyarcade.vanillaforums.com/editor/rr/ftzkdcr35x92.jpg[/img]

godddayum blizzard

is it sold out yet?

I dunno if it's limited or anything, p cray though

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    zkvcjfdf4ugg.png

...Speak for yourself. :neutral_face:

I'ma turn "Riker-in-1990" this summer. And damn if I don't look more like does now than he did back then. Dude was trim at that age.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Hey everyone.

You should try to find the apartment outside of Craigslist after finding it on Criagslist.

That makes sense. Over in the SE++ job thread they linked to Padmapper, which had a ton of places even now before the summer move out time. But.. I'm just leery. I hate apartment hunting.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    dis girl on okcupid

"I'm poly-lingual and often slip between languages if I'm not paying attention."

also

dis girl

i'm horrible

Are you drunk?

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    it amuses me that two (at least) episodes of The Clone Wars have had the antagonist be carted off, crying you'll never get away with this!

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    dis girl on okcupid

also

dis girl

i'm horrible

Are you drunk?

i..

noooo

stares at bottle of rum sitting on shelf

should I be?

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    999+ gmails? ye gods feral

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Hey everyone.

That makes sense. Over in the SE++ job thread they linked to Padmapper, which had a ton of places even now before the summer move out time. But.. I'm just leery. I hate apartment hunting.

I just got done house hunting.

We've moved 5-6 pickup loads over the past few days, and tomorrow it's the UHaul to get the big stuff.

Trust me, I understand.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    zkvcjfdf4ugg.png

...Speak for yourself. :neutral_face:

I'ma turn "Riker-in-1990" this summer. And damn if I don't look more like does now than he did back then. Dude was trim at that age.

He had all of the makeup, though.

• Options
    dis girl on okcupid

also

dis girl

i'm horrible

Are you drunk?

i..

noooo

stares at bottle of rum sitting on shelf

should I be?

You would have looked mildly less assholish if you said yes there.

This discussion has been closed.