As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Giant Bomb 2000

1100101102103104106»

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    There should be a stage where Faith has a bomb strapped to her, and she has to stay above 50 mph or else the bomb will explode.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I think flow of level design is going to be a lot more important for mirrors edge than weather or not there is combat and we don't know that for sure yet

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    I think flow of level design is going to be a lot more important for mirrors edge than weather or not there is combat and we don't know that for sure yet

Agree completely. If I see an enemy dude I should think "oh cool, I can double jump" or something, not "time to fight this guy". Which one happens is dependent on how they integrate enemies into the design.

signature.png

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    e4cec614-d667-462b-8075-413818242f18.png?t=1394993426

It's happening.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

Maybe that's what they should have shown off in their trailers then?

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Man I have not touched Titanfall since Tuesday. It's been Dark Souls II all the way down.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »

It's an e3 trailer

The e3 trailer for mass effect was a turret sequence

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »

I got the impression that the trailer was sort of there to say "yes, this exists". I don't know whether the game is far enough along that they even could have demonstrated their level design philosophies (assuming they were even fully-formed).

Nonetheless, I think it's very fair to be skeptical.

signature.png

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    How in the hell is this thread still open

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    mods are drunk

liEt3nH.png
This discussion has been closed.