As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp Weedonwantcha Pin

fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin ManNewcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
We wanted new threads when new pins were announced, right?

MORE LIKE CAMP WEEDOWANTCHA AM I RIGHT?!

• scrattatatscrattatat BostonRegistered User regular
    Man, so many of the pins this PAX are so adorable...

My wallet hurts already. But at least the squirrels are excited....

a4VADIl.png eDL5zgd.png
  • PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Yes. That can be your job. :wink:

• AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    love the look of this one! wonder if any other strip search contestants will get a pin

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • 00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    love the look of this one! wonder if any other strip search contestants will get a pin

Quite a few of them already have pins, though they aren't 'official'. They had them at PAX Prime and were selling them along with their art. I'm assuming Katie may be the only one to get an 'official' one since she won.

• calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    Katie just brought a pin by to show me and ohmygosh you guys it's adorable. It's smaller than the picture makes it look which makes it really really cute and sweet.

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    PA Jamie wrote: »
    Katie just brought a pin by to show me and ohmygosh you guys it's adorable. It's smaller than the picture makes it look which makes it really really cute and sweet.

I can see from the backing that it is small, should be interesting compared to one like the Valentines Day Pin.

• Spy112Spy112 VancouverRegistered User regular
    I am super excited for this one. Looks to be one of my favs

• surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Definitely want this.

• HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    I got mine! Felt a little bad that I was out of cash to get anything other than the pin from Katie, she had some cool prints that I hope are around for Prime 2014.

"Perception is reality." -unknown
  • CowpuppyCowpuppy Squirrel Squad (EAST) Registered User regular
    This pin is one of my favorites, if only because it gave me an excuse to talk to Katie about her comic and tell her how much I enjoy it. If I wasn't buying the pin, I probably would have had a furious internal debate about whether or not to approach her booth and eventually chickened out. But she was so sweet, and now I have a pin and a warm memory to go with it.

Pins! Pins everywhere!
    Looking for Pins: DLC

There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?
  • Shadowscars22Shadowscars22 Registered User regular
    Cowpuppy wrote: »
    This pin is one of my favorites, if only because it gave me an excuse to talk to Katie about her comic and tell her how much I enjoy it. If I wasn't buying the pin, I probably would have had a furious internal debate about whether or not to approach her booth and eventually chickened out. But she was so sweet, and now I have a pin and a warm memory to go with it.

She is sweet, isn't she? My wife was with me when we met her, and the only thing she really wanted, WANTED to get the whole weekend, was we hoodie, with the cute little cat in the back. I love everything she does, and she aced Strip Search (although, they were pretty much all badasses).

Visit my website, thepintrader.com, the first Pinny Arcade store!
    Cowpuppy wrote: »

And stuff like this is why the Staff heads are awesome. PA people are great to talk to, and the Pins are a good excuse to strike up a conversation when you might otherwise be flustered and/or intimidated. Mike mentioned after Prime that they were probably not going to have new Staff Pins, because everyone has so much work to do and they didn't want them distracted. However, Jamie and others have said they love the Pins because it is a great icebreaker for fans, so hopefully they can convince Mike to give them a new series of Pins. Jamie wants herself and Ranger, and I think a Swashbuckling Fehlauer would be cool. The others, I'm still trying to think of stuff. From todays staff podcast, Creepy Photo Kiko?

• HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    PA people are great to talk to, and the Pins are a good excuse to strike up a conversation when you might otherwise be flustered and/or intimidated. Mike mentioned after Prime that they were probably not going to have new Staff Pins, because everyone has so much work to do and they didn't want them distracted. However, Jamie and others have said they love the Pins because it is a great icebreaker for fans, so hopefully they can convince Mike to give them a new series of Pins. Jamie wants herself and Ranger, and I think a Swashbuckling Fehlauer would be cool. The others, I'm still trying to think of stuff. From todays staff podcast, Creepy Photo Kiko?

Jamie was my first staff trade, over at the Benaroya Hotel at Prime 2013 for the impromptu initial trade event: she seemed genuinely surprised that I was so eager to trade for her pin. Hopefully, not anymore!

I kind of want a pin of Kiko giving directions to other photographers, like the Club PA photo on Saturday night (for those who were there). :)

Headhunter on
    "Perception is reality." -unknown