As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I should have had [chat] prepared!

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    gorrang temrites

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    star wars is dumb

also @desc I made a pretty tasty low cal peanut chicken + rice noodles + veggie thing with that powdered peanut butter

• Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Went up to see my dad at the VA hospital. He was doing... okay, not the greatest, but okay, right up until the point where my and his 5-year-old nephew got on the phone with him and said he hoped he felt better soon. Then he just lost it. First time in something like 15 years I've seen my dad cry.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    we should make buildings out of

idk

flipping synthetics or something

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Jake. Choose two songs. We mix again.

I'm about to go to bed but i will sleep on it and pick two songs. may be wednesday before i can really sit and sketch out a mix though, got boston crew trivia tomorrow night

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Today at work we had a free lunch. Corned beef, cabbage, boiled potatoes and carrots. Soda bread. It was entirely too authentic.

That sounds decent as long as everything but the bread was salty.

Correct. Bread was white, dry, crumbling and tasteless.

entirely too authentic

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Cool, I was thinking a week deadline since I'll be crazy busy these next few days

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    st. patrick's day. probably not the best of days for me to come home and try playing the stick of truth.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    i have kind of a headache : (

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

i had a stupidly high score once where i got to play 10 (or maybe more) turns in a row

some combination of mechana constructs (i think the one that makes all constructs mechana?) and that enlightened construct that you can discard to take an extra turn and something that put it back in your hand

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

i had a stupidly high score once where i got to play 10 (or maybe more) turns in a row

some combination of mechana constructs (i think the one that makes all constructs mechana?) and that enlightened construct that you can discard to take an extra turn and something that put it back in your hand

Yeah, that's what I just did. I think I took 100+ turns in a row. When the computer got to, it had like 45 cards in its hand.

• Options
    haha oh my god

thats your twitter?

rad

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    st. patrick's day. probably not the best of days for me to come home and try playing the stick of truth.

fartin errywhere

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    you should @ the developer and see if theyll send you some swag : )

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    this girl invited me to her apt

owns the entire fucking penthouse level

two steinway grand pianos, multiple authentic picassos, two frank stellas, a matisse

must get her preggers...

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

fartin errywhere

i keep messing up the timing of the blocks, and attacks...

but still lovin' the fartin'

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    star wars is dumb

also @desc I made a pretty tasty low cal peanut chicken + rice noodles + veggie thing with that powdered peanut butter

oh nice

I just finished mixing basic kawaii oatmeal. i'm out of milk so I used no fat unsweetened almond rice milk.

thighgap?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

two steinway grand pianos, multiple authentic picassos, two frank stellas, a matisse

must get her preggers...

eddy how do you meet these girls

also how do I assume your identity

• Options
    she went to my college

we hooked up once and then she got into a relationship with a close friend of mine

WE COULD'VE HAD IT ALL

ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEEP

• Options
    flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeee

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    The rule of 2 only makes sense when you consider the history of the Sith. They tend to kill each other off and the Jedi so far keep winning if there is a massive Sith verse Jedi war. It makes the darkside seem more insidious and less blatant angry smashing of things. Which is where they work best.

Look at the good Sith bad guys.

Vader, the Emperor(not prequel stuff) and the KoTOR games. Sith are few but win via cunning, deception and tricks more than brute force.

Brute force Sith are boring.

You mean the kotor games where the sith roflstomped the republic and jedi with brute force?

Nah dude that was fake Sith Revan trying to prep the core worlds from the real Sith threat from beyond the rim. Duh.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    haha oh my god

thats your twitter?

rad

Good idea!

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    been in a really good platoon on a really good roll in planetside 2 now

leader's very good at strategy

and coordinating with the other platoons

defending where we can defend to break their momentum

then attack where we can build and maintain momentum

momentum

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeee
    is there one for you to bid on?

• Options
    she went to my college

we hooked up once and then she got into a relationship with a close friend of mine

WE COULD'VE HAD IT ALL

ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEEP

well that was a while ago

they've broken up right. chase her again!

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

must get her preggers...

Who are you

• Options

must get her preggers...

this is imperative

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I made granola on Sunday night

I switched the walnuts for macadamias

and threw in some dried blueberries along with the raisins and craisins

chomp

• Options

must get her preggers...

Who are you

The most interesting man in [chat].

• Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    The rule of 2 only makes sense when you consider the history of the Sith. They tend to kill each other off and the Jedi so far keep winning if there is a massive Sith verse Jedi war. It makes the darkside seem more insidious and less blatant angry smashing of things. Which is where they work best.

Vader, the Emperor(not prequel stuff) and the KoTOR games. Sith are few but win via cunning, deception and tricks more than brute force.

You mean the kotor games where the sith roflstomped the republic and jedi with brute force?

Nah dude that was fake Sith Revan trying to prep the core worlds from the real Sith threat from beyond the rim. Duh.

also it was a whole army of not actually sith fighting the republic army of not jedis

the Sith were just led by the sith

and the jedis have got their grip on the republic

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

must get her preggers...

hm

fk

get it eddy get it

old money or new money tho

i guess old money given the artwork but who know

poo
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »

also it was a whole army of not actually sith fighting the republic army of not jedis

the Sith were just led by the sith

and the jedis have got their grip on the republic

Also being a not Jedi or not Sith didn't automatically make you a bitch. Like there were actual strategies norms could use to kill force users. Sure having the force made you more formidable on average than not having it but you weren't fucking invulnerable.

• Options
    wat if this girl is scheck irl and it's all a long con to expose my micropensi

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

impregnate no matter what

• Options
    Way to perpetuate the stereotype eddys penor

• Options
    @surrealitycheck have my retarded baby

• Options
    good point. leave out two cheeseburgers as bait whilst you go down on her. if they're both gone when you look up, it's scheck

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    poo
This discussion has been closed.