As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I should have had [chat] prepared!

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Dammit. Today is audit day and I have lab work to do

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    perhaps a salad full of red onion was not the best breakfast decision I have ever made

hrm

rRwz9.gif
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    today I have to wear a tie so that I can tell upper management how poorly my project is going.

going to be a fun day.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Mmmm Aero mint bubbles <3

Oh brilliant
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Wispa > Aero, at least when plain.

Don't think I've seen a mint Wispa for a proper showdown.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    These are in sphere format, superior to the bar format of either Aero or Wispa

Oh brilliant
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    oh shiii

why am i still awake?

fuck gendered marketing
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    These are in sphere format, superior to the bar format of either Aero or Wispa

Ah. Surprised Cadburys haven't gotten on that, because The chocolate part of Wispa > the chococlate part of Aero.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    perhaps a salad full of red onion was not the best breakfast decision I have ever made

hrm

How many people were you planning on kissing before lunch

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    a dude on the bus chundered pretty hard on the way into work this morning

good for you, not letting your obvious hangover or inability to stay upright get in the way of where you need to be this morning

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    five thousand km away, a computer is restarting. Let's see if it shows up on Teamviewer in a minute.

aRkpc.gif
    ronya wrote: »
    five thousand km away, a computer is restarting. Let's see if it shows up on Teamviewer in a minute.

i feel like this should be a haiku

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Elldren wrote: »
    oh shiii

why am i still awake?

because you are an Elldren

rRwz9.gif
    i am super nervous about hanging out with this girl today

stupid brain, caring about things

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    oh shiii

why am i still awake?

Quick! Use a Poke Ball!

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    oh shiii

why am i still awake?

siiiiiiigh

fuck gendered marketing
    guys I think the Guardian reporter is a little annoyed
    The press conference has come to an end. Even by Malaysia’s standards very little new information was revealed.

aRkpc.gif
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Morning sleepyheads.

Jacob, how's Berlin treating you?

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Russell Brand is speaking at a UN thing about drugs tomorrow. Hmm, yes, well he might have some interesting things to say but come on UN, you also just wanted to meet him and get an autograph or something. Poor show.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

hrm

unleash da farts

obF2Wuw.png
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I thought you just did officey things now?

a dead body has been found outside a pub in my area for the third time in a year

• SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    This page is the only place I have encountered the word "chundered" other than that gap ya video

Tav wrote: »
    a dead body has been found outside a pub in my area for the third time in a year

Time to find a new pub? Or stop murdering people?

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    :( Almost won my first ever quickstart game of star ruler but fucked it up.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

edited March 2014
    Urgh.

So if I have this:
    eR72wwK.png

and am given that it is Real, and c is real, and c is not 0 ... how do I figure that out algebraically? I know you can convert to polar form and use de Moivre's theorem to show c is tan of something, but that's the second part of the equation. I'm stuck on whatever the other method is and naturally there are no supplied worked examples for this.

electricitylikesme on
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »

Time to find a new pub? Or stop murdering people?

I don't go there, it's just close to where I live.

Would be super neat if people stopped showing up dead around it.

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Urgh.

So if I have this:
    EY3Zdmg.png

and am given that it is Real, and c is real, and c is not 0 ... how do I figure that out algebraically? I know you can convert to polar form and use de Moivre's theorem to show c is tan of something, but that's the second part of the equation. I'm stuck on whatever the other method is and naturally there are no supplied worked examples for this.

Shit just got Real

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I had a horrible nightmare...

My sister got into DayZ and got me into it too.

Urgh.

So if I have this:
    EY3Zdmg.png

what's that in the corner, it's too small

aRkpc.gif
    Urgh.

So if I have this:
    EY3Zdmg.png

Sorry here's a bigger one:
    eR72wwK.png

I know it's something to do with turning it into a quadratic somehow. But doing that I just get c = 0, which it can't be.

ew, maths

Urgh.

So if I have this:
    EY3Zdmg.png

eR72wwK.png

I know it's something to do with turning it into a quadratic somehow. But doing that I just get c = 0, which it can't be.

do you want a hint, or an answer

aRkpc.gif
    phone went off

saw it was a text

hopes went up

turns out it was a friend making sure it wasn't me who was murdered

oh well that's nice I guess

hrm

unleash da farts

no farts, just a growly tummy

it sounds like I am boiling a witch's brew in there

rRwz9.gif
    Urgh.

So if I have this:
    EY3Zdmg.png

eR72wwK.png

do you want a hint, or an answer

However many hours later, an answer.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    I am talking to a girl I know who is currently narrating to me, via hastily-typed IMs, a lesbian groping with her roommate.

This wasn't how I'd planned to spend my 5am, but I mean, I will take it.

is she the gropee

or the groper

obF2Wuw.png
    edited March 2014
    So, after I finshed a particularly Swedish novel, I'm listening to The Long War. I quite enjoy the world they've built.

Haphazard on
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

audit day? hmmmmmmm?

This discussion has been closed.