As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I should have had [chat] prepared!

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    shalalalalallala music play
    and what the music say
    you wanna kiss the girrlll
    shalalalalala wowowowowowowowowow

*bangs head against desk*

Bless your heart.
  • surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    had another interview yesterday. should find out their decision today or tomorrow. having a job would be nice.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    girl will not be around today

ho-hum

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    also there has been no recorded fatalities by that overhang - trolltunga, troll's tongue

so don't be a pussy and let's go

abdy

no recorded deaths

doesn't mean nobody ain't never falled

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Places like that set off my fear of falling really badly.

and that's why people don't fall

ftOqU21.png
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Lady Gaga's SXSW vomit artist defends 'bulimia chic'

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    what if everyone in chat was in love

with the same girl

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Though looking out from Royal Arch in boulder is cool.

01120111ra.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    something odd

been watching The Clone Wars on netflix

starting in the sixth season, every episode has been preceded by a netflix logo. I checked another show (Firefly) and this logo does not appear. I do not recall seeing it when I was watching any other show.

was netflix involved in some fashion with the last season of the show?

Yes. Netflix is the exclusive home of the last season of The Clone Wars, making it in essence a Netflix Original Programming joint not unlike House of Cards or Arrested Development.

ahhh

cool, thanks

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I had a dream last night that I was trans and was on a quest to have a kid and I was up against all sorts of social pressures. I woke up still totally fine being a dude but with an immense sense of empathy and compassion for my trans friends.

I think I am dying, my body can't handle these levels of genuine emotions, quick someone say something vulnerable and easily snipable.

Vanguard wrote: »
    also there has been no recorded fatalities by that overhang - trolltunga, troll's tongue

abdy

no recorded deaths

well it means that nobody falled in the last I dunno, hundred years, at least

or if they did they were invincible

ftOqU21.png
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

abdy

no recorded deaths

Or the Norwegian mafia made sure that the "accidents" were never reported and they were just classified as missing.

abdy

no recorded deaths

or they never found the body

because it was smashed to smithereens

Eddy wrote: »

BK4e83sCEAArMUH.jpg:large

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

with the same girl

coming this summer

starring Ken Jeong as Eddy

• YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I had a dream last night that I was trans and was on a quest to have a kid and I was up against all sorts of social pressures. I woke up still totally fine being a dude but with an immense sense of empathy and compassion for my trans friends.

I think I am dying, my body can't handle these levels of genuine emotions, quick someone say something vulnerable and easily snipable.
    I think Me3 ending is the epitome of video game endings.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    I wish someone would pay my bills for like a year.

If I were rich this is the kind of thing I would do for friends. Giving them money always leads to bad times but I figure if I paid for the school or living for a set amount of time they could either get ahead in life with the opportunity, or not. I'd probably wind up spending less than supporting a bad habit of a friend via direct cashflow and either make an equally powerful ally or find out they're not worth it as a human being.

with the same girl

all's fair in love and war and the geneva convention doesn't apply to love

ftOqU21.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

abdy

no recorded deaths

or the corpses were unrecognizable. How many missing persons have been reported in that area in the past 100 years? Im going to assume everyone that wasn't found was gravi-murdered

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular

which anime do you think i should introduce this girl i like to to get her started

abdy

no recorded deaths

it may also mean that their bloodied pulps were unrecognizable as human remains

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

with the same girl

I've already plotted out most of your deaths just in case.

Bless your heart.
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I'm gonna die alone

Sob

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Man how have I not gave Saxon a good listen until today?

Elendil wrote: »

which anime do you think i should introduce this girl i like to to get her started

definitely La Blue Girl

abdy

no recorded deaths

or they never found the body

because it was smashed to smithereens

bodies don't ever get that smashed

we always manage to pick up mangled remains of BASE jumpers for example

(something that the authorities in certain areas are quite sick of and are thinking of banning it in places)

ftOqU21.png

I was thinking about writing a routine in order to win this girl's heart if you'd be up for helping me?

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

with the same girl

She'd probably get her grandfather to make an antidote using praying mantis DNA.
    Then we'd all look like arch.

Cinders wrote: »
    I'm gonna die alone

Sob

Everyone dies alone unless you're a suicide bomber

with the same girl
    not enough holes tho

Deebaser wrote: »

abdy

no recorded deaths

or the corpses were unrecognizable. How many missing persons have been reported in that area in the past 100 years? Im going to assume everyone that wasn't found was gravi-murdered

the corpses being unrecognizable just means a nameless grave not that you don't know how they died

falling off that cliff isn't the most likely way to die up there

ftOqU21.png
    caught in bad weather you weren't prepared for get turned around and freeze to death

caught in bad weather you were prepared for break leg can't get back in time freeze to death

ftOqU21.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    I'm gonna die alone

Sob

not with dem titties

dang

abdy

no recorded deaths

the corpses being unrecognizable just means a nameless grave not that you don't know how they died

it's the trolls

isn't it

Tav wrote: »

I was thinking about writing a routine in order to win this girl's heart if you'd be up for helping me?

This might be the saddest thing I have ever seen written in the history of the world that isn't a cancer kid or a puppy in a tiny wheel chair.

abdy

no recorded deaths

are there like bears there

or republicans with guns

abdy

no recorded deaths

I meant unrecognizable as human. Like, you fall from there and are reduced to a pulpy red mist and bone fragments.

we don't have republicans

ftOqU21.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    wrestling talk led me to reading cagesideseats for the last hour

good thing because I almost wasn't gonna watch this years wrestlemania.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    we have neo nazis but we don't have republicans

we have standards

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.