As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I should have had [chat] prepared!

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I feel like there are more chatters than usual all mirin' a lady from afar and not saying anything to them at the moment.

GO ASK DAT LADY OUT YA NERDS.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I respect Putin for being power hungry, batshit insane, and making the rest of the world powers look impotent as fuck.

Ludious on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    we have neo nazis but we don't have republicans

we have standards
    they're coming, abdh

they're coming

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I feel like there are more chatters than usual all mirin' a lady from afar and not saying anything to them at the moment.

Maybe it'll work out and you'll get to have incredible sex all the time for nearly 20 years.

Like I do.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    also there has been no recorded fatalities by that overhang - trolltunga, troll's tongue

so don't be a pussy and let's go

abdy

no recorded deaths

doesn't mean nobody ain't never falled

well it means that nobody falled in the last I dunno, hundred years, at least

or if they did they were invincible

or the corpses were unrecognizable. How many missing persons have been reported in that area in the past 100 years? Im going to assume everyone that wasn't found was gravi-murdered

the corpses being unrecognizable just means a nameless grave not that you don't know how they died

falling off that cliff isn't the most likely way to die up there

I meant unrecognizable as human. Like, you fall from there and are reduced to a pulpy red mist and bone fragments.

no you just get kinda mangled but not that mangled

and in any case I don't think it is that hard to tell a human from a sheep

sheep have wool and humans have gore tex

for example

ftOqU21.png
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Wow I got a hit from a mortgage lender for FHA with my bankruptcy.

Sweet.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    also there has been no recorded fatalities by that overhang - trolltunga, troll's tongue

so don't be a pussy and let's go

abdy

no recorded deaths

doesn't mean nobody ain't never falled

well it means that nobody falled in the last I dunno, hundred years, at least

or if they did they were invincible

or the corpses were unrecognizable. How many missing persons have been reported in that area in the past 100 years? Im going to assume everyone that wasn't found was gravi-murdered

the corpses being unrecognizable just means a nameless grave not that you don't know how they died

falling off that cliff isn't the most likely way to die up there

I meant unrecognizable as human. Like, you fall from there and are reduced to a pulpy red mist and bone fragments.

no you just get kinda mangled but not that mangled

and in any case I don't think it is that hard to tell a human from a sheep

sheep have wool and humans have gore tex

for example

that's what you think, sheep

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty nervous around heights. So when some friends and I hiked up Indian Staircase last summer and saw some guys rappelling off this thing, I knew I had to do it.

gOIo3Kg.jpg
    YyJknmc.jpg

That's like 300' straight down. You strap on a harness and just walk off the overhang and it's a straight descent to the bottom.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    I'm gonna die alone

Sob

No. Not true. Hush. <3

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Eddy wrote: »
    what if everyone in chat was in love

with the same girl

Conga line of guys behind her, all trying to scrape up the gumption to say hi. When she turns around and says hi seven faint, four mumble something incoherent, three laugh uncontrollably, eight punch her in the armand then just turn and run, one walks past and blanks her and the remaining thirty-seven ignore her and post on their phones that the girl just said hi to them.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

I have a totally legit reason and stuff shaddup

Tav wrote: »

I have a totally legit reason and stuff shaddup
    me too

girls are frightening

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »

with the same girl

Conga line of guys behind her, all trying to scrape up the gumption to say hi. When she turns around and says hi seven faint, four mumble something incoherent, three laugh uncontrollably, eight punch her in the armand then just turn and run, one walks past and blanks her and the remaining thirty-seven ignore her and post on their phones that the girl just said hi to them.

this is so accurate i nearly died of shame

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

Maybe it'll work out and you'll get to have incredible sex all the time for nearly 20 years.

Like I do.

Spool, from this point out you have 3 strikes. Three. Any TMI post about you and @Belasco32 between now and Pax will count as a strike. If you get to three, I take a double dose of klonopin for the dinner, assuring that there are absolutely zero fucks for me left to give. I will have prepared a list of 10 questions regarding the most intimate facets of your sex life, and I will ask them an octave too loud at the table, addressing you, but staring into our Server's eyes.

Ludious wrote: »
    I respect Putin for being power hungry, batshit insane, and making the rest of the world powers look impotent as fuck.

all has an air of "I drink your milkshake" to it

ftOqU21.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Literally all the ladies that I know are in relationships. Kinda frustrating.

also we do have republicans but ones for whom the name makes sense

as in people who want a republic

not people who presumably wants a republic but not a democracy and people who want a democracy but not a republican one

ftOqU21.png
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I had a dream last night that I was trans and was on a quest to have a kid and I was up against all sorts of social pressures. I woke up still totally fine being a dude but with an immense sense of empathy and compassion for my trans friends.

I think I am dying, my body can't handle these levels of genuine emotions, quick someone say something vulnerable and easily snipable.

I was thinking about writing a routine in order to win this girl's heart if you'd be up for helping me?

This might be the saddest thing I have ever seen written in the history of the world that isn't a cancer kid or a puppy in a tiny wheel chair.

Oh god, I just realised how that was just the right level of pathetic that it might actually have been taken seriously.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Literally all the ladies that I know are in relationships. Kinda frustrating.
    worst thing ever.
    AAGghhhhhhhh

Bless your heart.
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    the termites are still unsettling this household

hrmm

aRkpc.gif
    democrats should change their name to monarchists

or republicans to dictatorats

make it more yin yang

ftOqU21.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @Organichu I know you wont be able to play it but I figure you may still be interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViZ6eX1UjQQ

I had a dream last night that I was trans and was on a quest to have a kid and I was up against all sorts of social pressures. I woke up still totally fine being a dude but with an immense sense of empathy and compassion for my trans friends.

I think I am dying, my body can't handle these levels of genuine emotions, quick someone say something vulnerable and easily snipable.

I was thinking about writing a routine in order to win this girl's heart if you'd be up for helping me?

This might be the saddest thing I have ever seen written in the history of the world that isn't a cancer kid or a puppy in a tiny wheel chair.

Oh god, I just realised how that was just the right level of pathetic that it might actually have been taken seriously.

I knew it wasn't but I had to think about it for quite a while, so I played it straight, because you earned it for confusing me.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Like I do.

Spool, from this point out you have 3 strikes. Three. Any TMI post about you and @Belasco32 between now and Pax will count as a strike. If you get to three, I take a double dose of klonopin for the dinner, assuring that there are absolutely zero fucks for me left to give. I will have prepared a list of 10 questions regarding the most intimate facets of your sex life, and I will ask them an octave too loud at the table, addressing you, but staring into our Server's eyes.

*clears throat*
    *pokes head out of the Penny Arcade Band Room.
    *pushes up the bridge of nerd glasses*
    Actually, volume isn't measured in octaves.

we know there's a trail in the floor, but we also know that the surface nests were very recently abandoned

eh.

aRkpc.gif
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Like I do.

*clears throat*

god ludious is actually the worst

Like I do.

*clears throat*

attractiveness isn't measured in BAC but that's how you get your wife to fuck you

also, does that mean he'll be asking it in a falsetto of his normal voice?

like singing the lyrics to weezer's hashpipe

but instead you're asking spool's wife about nipple clamps while making eye contact with the server

Like I do.
    well

incredible for me, anyway

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

It's not that they're impotent, it's that Russia is powerful and stubborn enough to truck along fairly okay if they're economically and diplomatically isolated. It leaves the world powers with little option other than military intervention in that case, so Russia tends to use that as leverage and that has a tendency to escalate shit right quick.

I should stop being so appalingly lazy when it comes to girls

ftOqU21.png
    i think the medics have the best dry humour in journals, but that's kinda cheating

as far as titles go in Econ, I am partial to "I Just Ran Four Million Regressions", by sala-i-martin, because of the sheer sense of frustration it exudes

aRkpc.gif
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »

with the same girl

this is so accurate i nearly died of shame

the worst part is knowing you could be any one of those depending on the day

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014

with the same girl

i would convince her to bang elendil while reading thomas ligotti

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    I temporarily gave up on OKC because I got literally no responses for months, but I'ma retool and reset everything shortly.

Spring cometh.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i am so

god damn

depressed

• AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Last night my mum was talking about the kids she teaches. They asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up. Everyone said shit like Fireman, Nurse, Police Officer.

The one autistic kid?
    Unicorn.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    @‌cinders
    Let's listen to bruno mars and drink wine out the bottle.
    #5ever5ingle

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.