As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The cleaning service keeps locking my [Job Thread] door.

Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
edited March 2014 in Social Entropy++
Who wants to work on this thread?

Anon the Felon on

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    How much will you pay me?

• Options
    edited March 2014
    One strawpenny.

Our quarterly profits were low last... Quarter.

Anon the Felon on
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Hey, Anon, I know what you mean about not wanting to go in. My grandmother passed away suddenly two weeks ago and I took a few days off for the funeral and just to deal with the whole thing.

You should talk to your boss about taking the time off.

• Options
    Dis'Dis' Registered User regular
    Guys I'm one email away from getting approval for spending time on project NYAN:CATS

Do I go through with it or do I wuss out and get rid of the (admittedly questionable) Y?

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    It would be neat of any of these internships at least had the courtesy to call me up and tell me "no"

• Options
    ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular
    Dis' wrote: »
    Guys I'm one email away from getting approval for spending time on project NYAN:CATS

Do I go through with it or do I wuss out and get rid of the (admittedly questionable) Y?

Do it....

Do it and become one with the pastry strudel kitty!!!!

• Options
    Yukira wrote: »
    Hey, Anon, I know what you mean about not wanting to go in. My grandmother passed away suddenly two weeks ago and I took a few days off for the funeral and just to deal with the whole thing.

You should talk to your boss about taking the time off.

Unfortunately I can neither afford the financial or social repercussions. I don't make much, I just got back from a 10 day vacation a couple weeks ago, and we've got a new hire coming in. It's an unfortunate situation.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    That sucks, dude.

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    So my work laptop took a giant shit and I have a huge report I need to finish. Ah well, fuck being productive.

This discussion has been closed.