As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I should have had [chat] prepared!

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Zephiran wrote: »
    That new Metal Gear Demo is really solid.

I am a little embarrassed at how much moving aim from L1 to L2 and attack from R1 to R2 has messed me up.

But man it is a ton of fun to play.

I jelly, I wont play it until September at the earliest.

There's enough other crazy games coming out right now that you will be fine! Took me an hour to clear the main mission, and then the game gave me a completion counter, telling me 10% done.

But still, there are better dollar to time ratios out there, no doubt.

Question, since you will be back here and it doesnt have a PC release (yet) will you be my PS4 Destiny bro?

Oh yeah dude I have every intent to be all over Destiny on the PS4!

We will kick some teeth in together for sure.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I am debating telling Mrs. Deebs what I learned today Re: PAX lines and shit.
    I should probably withhold.

what did you learn?

That there are long lines at PAX?

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular

I am a little embarrassed at how much moving aim from L1 to L2 and attack from R1 to R2 has messed me up.

*feverishly takes notes*

488W936.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014

what did you learn?

Yes, especially for SWAG.
    I thought the lines were just for the panel plebs and people that NEED to try the new soon-to-be-released vidya

Deebaser on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    people are already lining up for PAX

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    On the topic of food adventures

If you guys ever visit Japan.

Basashi.

Trust.

*feverishly takes notes*

488W936.png
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    tumblr_mf5dqmXFiZ1qzk2upo1_500.gif

It's fun trying to design a game for a tablet.

Tap tap tap. Swipe swipe swipe. HOLD. Tilt. Tap tap tap.

488W936.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Forbes jumped the gun and published an atricle saying Sony announced their VR thing today but the event isnt for another 45 mins.

OLOL

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    people are already lining up for PAX

fuck this queued earth

desc wrote: »
    tumblr_mf5dqmXFiZ1qzk2upo1_500.gif
    someone make it so that each one has a license plate with letter on it so they spell SWAGG

then give it to scheck

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

There's enough other crazy games coming out right now that you will be fine! Took me an hour to clear the main mission, and then the game gave me a completion counter, telling me 10% done.

Question, since you will be back here and it doesnt have a PC release (yet) will you be my PS4 Destiny bro?

Oh yeah dude I have every intent to be all over Destiny on the PS4!

We will kick some teeth in together for sure.

<3<3

• monikermoniker Registered User regular
    How is it that cheddar cheese curds taste better than cheddar cheese?

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I got my PAX passes and I am happy as a clam in chowder.

I assume clams in chowder are happy clams.

i never actually had clam chowder.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    so one of my professors posted an assignment over spring break that was due during spring break

and since it was spring break i didn't check blackboard because it was spring break

and now he's telling me late assignments will not be accepted

fak u u fak

Another reason why the quarter system > semester system. Spring break is in between quarters, so none of these shenanigans.

vRyue2p.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    @stevemarks44‌ are you pdx now

@skippydumptruck as of 2:00pm yes.

WELCOME

ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Have my 3rd and presumably final interview with the CEO of the company that is kind of trying to headhunt me. Its admittedly kind of silly for me to have gone through this when my main fear. is that theylnmake an offer bien actually have to consider. Oh well, getting lunch out of it tomorrow anyway.

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2014
    msmya wrote: »
    Ugh I look fat in this dress. I hope he doesn't think I look fat. I'm so nervous !!!!

He'll probably find something else wrong with you.

Edit: sorry if that's mean! I'm sure it'll all be fine.

Dynagrip on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    msmya wrote: »
    Ugh I look fat in this dress. I hope he doesn't think I look fat. I'm so nervous !!!!

He'll probably find something else wrong with you.

Men can smell insecurity.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I assume clams in chowder are happy clams.

i never actually had clam chowder.

clams don't have central nervous systems

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Mya if you overwrought yourself with nerves that will probably be a bad thing. He is probably just as nervous as you find commonality and solace in that. Just don't fart or anything and be comfortable with the idea that this is a chance to meet someone new not another shot with finding mr. Right.

Or not who am I the love guru that movie blew anyway.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

what did you learn?

I thought the lines were just for the panel plebs and people that NEED to try the new soon-to-be-released vidya

there's sort of a main swag bag that isn't really a hassle to get too, but for like, promotional shirts and posters you gotta wait in line.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    there are definitely a lot of lines at pax but i generally don't stand in any of them. and pax skins are basically about making eye contact with a riot employee and being persistent.

like i never get my swag bag first thing friday. fuq dat. i get it middle of the day when there's a 30 second line.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Mya if you overwrought yourself with nerves that will probably be a bad thing. He is probably just as nervous as you find commonality and solace in that. Just don't fart or anything and be comfortable with the idea that this is a chance to meet someone new not another shot with finding mr. Right.

belay these orders

fart at will

obF2Wuw.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    just tell everyone how big your upcoming poop is they'll let you cut in line

I will be! Maybe. I do have a ps4 anyway

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    syndalis‌ Elki‌ "Irond Will"‌ Deebaser‌ ?

6 player splitscreen xbone racing game, devs shooting for 60fps

BjC0qbRIQAAIghb.jpg:large

Made for my screen, for $1000, Alex.

2013-11-14%2020.03.51.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
    Kagera wrote: »

belay these orders

fart at will

Men find farts amusing and endearing.

TehSloth wrote: »

what did you learn?

there's sort of a main swag bag that isn't really a hassle to get too, but for like, promotional shirts and posters you gotta wait in line.

Shirts?
    Posters?
    HAHAHAHA gooby pls.

o hyeah if you want anything big like a shirt or poster or whatever you often have to stand in line or jump up and raise your hand and participate in whatever lame shit is at the intel or alienware or whatever booth

ime riot stuf is jsut seeing a nice employee and shoving your way through to him tho

Organichu wrote: »
    o hyeah if you want anything big like a shirt or poster or whatever you often have to stand in line or jump up and raise your hand and participate in whatever lame shit is at the intel or alienware or whatever booth

ime riot stuf is jsut seeing a nice employee and shoving your way through to him tho

Chu. teach me the ways of your tribe.

your best bet i find is to wait until there's a big game going on- riot employee playing with fans or a pro or demoing a new champ or whatever- and everyone's watching the screens.

then you snake-in-the-grass to the fattest, softest riot employee who doesn't have the heart or tenacity to deny an ask.

easy peesy.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Stolen from the industry thread:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CeRcJHdJbo

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    just tell everyone how big your upcoming poop is they'll let you cut in line

Oh man I missed my calling. I have deadly farts this would be the best time to offer my services for chemical warfare.

Seriously though I'm pretty sure it's a sign my bowels are going to fail or something. My family has aj history of gastrointestinal issues.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    steve!

smCQ5WE.jpg
    i just can't seem to make this dubonnet quite work in a manhattan

maybe i'll try one more time with peychaud's

if that don't work f it i'll drink the rest of it straight

• LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

your best bet i find is to wait until there's a big game going on- riot employee playing with fans or a pro or demoing a new champ or whatever- and everyone's watching the screens.

then you snake-in-the-grass to the fattest, softest riot employee who doesn't have the heart or tenacity to deny an ask.

easy peesy.

Don't feed his anti-semitism Chu.

Coming to the jew for advice on getting free stuff?

Deebs, that's low man.

Calling ADL.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I should buy some bourbon.

This discussion has been closed.