As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I should have had [chat] prepared!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Am i a man or am I a muppet?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Today's handy tip for going out in public:

If you're going to be the guy who's openly carrying a handgun on his hip, don't also be the guy who's wearing a hoodie and sunglasses.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Muppet.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

Dad, what's a muppet?

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

i'm a muppety maaaaaaaaaaan

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Today's handy tip for going out in public:

If you're going to be the guy who's openly carrying a handgun on his hip, don't also be the guy who's wearing a hoodie and sunglasses.
    do

do you chase and gun down yourself

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

Muppet.

Then i'm a very manly muppet.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Has anyone played Super Dungeon Explore here

if so: is it worth getting

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    o hyeah if you want anything big like a shirt or poster or whatever you often have to stand in line or jump up and raise your hand and participate in whatever lame shit is at the intel or alienware or whatever booth

ime riot stuf is jsut seeing a nice employee and shoving your way through to him tho

Chu. teach me the ways of your tribe.

your best bet i find is to wait until there's a big game going on- riot employee playing with fans or a pro or demoing a new champ or whatever- and everyone's watching the screens.

then you snake-in-the-grass to the fattest, softest riot employee who doesn't have the heart or tenacity to deny an ask.

easy peesy.

Don't feed his anti-semitism Chu.

Coming to the jew for advice on getting free stuff?

Deebs, that's low man.

Calling ADL.

Call them after you hop on and LoL with me!

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

moppet

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    what is wrong with sunglasses how dare you

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    o hyeah if you want anything big like a shirt or poster or whatever you often have to stand in line or jump up and raise your hand and participate in whatever lame shit is at the intel or alienware or whatever booth

ime riot stuf is jsut seeing a nice employee and shoving your way through to him tho

Chu. teach me the ways of your tribe.

your best bet i find is to wait until there's a big game going on- riot employee playing with fans or a pro or demoing a new champ or whatever- and everyone's watching the screens.

then you snake-in-the-grass to the fattest, softest riot employee who doesn't have the heart or tenacity to deny an ask.

easy peesy.

Don't feed his anti-semitism Chu.

Coming to the jew for advice on getting free stuff?

Deebs, that's low man.

Calling ADL.

Call them after you hop on and LoL with me!

First, I must make soup

Cabbage, Bacon, Onion, and Lentil soup. To go with my Beet, Bacon, Onion and Potato soup from earlier this week.

It is the week of purple soups.

Look upon it and despair.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    what is wrong with sunglasses how dare you

dont listen to him chu. your sunglasses are dope

• Options
    edited March 2014
    these are the panels i'm somewhat interested in at pax
    League of Legends YouTuber Panel: How League Becomes Your Entertainment - Friday, 10am
    I’ll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours, Again! (Examples of early, embarrassing gamedev projects) - Friday, 12pm
    Why No One Will Game with You - Friday, 1pm
    The (Incredible) Future of PC Gaming, hosted by PC Gamer - Friday, 4:30pm
    Penny Arcade - Make a Strip - Saturday, 10:30am
    Dealing with Inner Demons: Anxiety and Depression in Gamers - Saturday, 5pm
    Sex, Sexy & Sexism: Fixing Gender Inequality in Gaming - Sunday, 11:30am

Organichu on
  • Options

Dad, what's a muppet?

It's not quite a mop ... and it's not quite a puppet ...

• Options
    chu

i think you know why no one will game with you

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    So my brother, and the whole psych hospital thing.

They FINALLY, after almost four hours, got ahold of us. Or rather, started phone tag. So it's five hours. I spoke to the nurse in charge of my brother asking what was going on, where they are, and how I can call them directly rather than do this goddamn phone number transferring thing. So she pretty much goes, "Actually we need to know what's going on." So I start getting asked questions about my brother. They pretty much got some sort of response from him on something, and rather than look into it they threw him into the crazy wagon. So now I'm waiting for them to call back to say it's okay to pick him up. It would've been now already, but my brother still hasn't seen their doctor. AFTER FIVE HOURS HE HASN'T SEEN THEIR DOCTOR. So it may turn out I can't get him tonight.

This is fucking dumb. I understand the intent of this law, but the execution is such shit.

• Options

Muppet.

Then i'm a very manly muppet.

MT-MuscleBunsen.jpg

• Options
    that elendil post... that deebs agree....

*lip trembles*

• Options
    edited March 2014
    League of Legends YouTuber Panel: How League Becomes Your Entertainment - Friday, 10am
    I’ll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours, Again! (Examples of early, embarrassing gamedev projects) - Friday, 12pm

I wouldn't sit in on these if you paid me $50 a piece.

This will probably be crowded as fuck :(

I'll be heading to the hotel and getting pretty during this one.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    Chu, how did we not drink whiskey last weekend?
    what the fuck?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    so I guess Yahoo now spams you with "sponsored" emails

i wish i weren't such an old that a lot of my onlineness is still tangled up in this stupid yahoo account

• Options
    You can't fix gender inequality in gaming. Only consumers can do that with their dollars.

• Options
    Chu, how did we not drink whiskey last weekend?
    what the fuck?

i had some whiskey at eddy's. but yeah, i am kind of mystified- whiskey is my very favorite. i guess i wanted mojitos to get my money's worth lime-wise. :3

i also had some booker's sunday night at barcade with philly people.

i def. need to drink whiskey with you + i never got to sample any mez-cal! i was gonna try some at your place like i said but then i totally blanked

got too distracted by sofia vergara's ass

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    there are panels at pax?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    If there are any panels on roleplaying games (preferably erotic LARPs but I'll take what I can get) I would probably end up trying to go to them

The main problem is that I'll be uncontactable in your lame country unless I have a non-mobile internet connection, since roaming charges are out the wazoo

so I will need to be holding someone's hand all trip to make sure I see/do the things I need to

• Options
    You can't fix gender inequality in gaming. Only consumers can do that with their dollars.

if we just let the game creators control the means of gender distribution, equality will trickle down to the players of games

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    If there are any panels on roleplaying games (preferably erotic LARPs but I'll take what I can get) I would probably end up trying to go to them

The main problem is that I'll be uncontactable in your lame country unless I have a non-mobile internet connection, since roaming charges are out the wazoo

so I will need to be holding someone's hand all trip to make sure I see/do the things I need to

i think there is wifi there

• Options

erotic wifi?

• Options

that anxiety and depression panel...

I dunno if I want to see it or not, honestly.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

erotic wifi?

but you repeat yourself

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2014
    that mezcal is good chu

also +1 is away tonight and i like don't know how to be alone

Vanguard on
  • Options

if we just let the game creators control the means of gender distribution, equality will trickle down to the players of games

Game developers are sub-human scum with perverted minds. They cannot be trusted with their own creative powers.

• Options
    ew don't drink mezcal it's got like a worm in it

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

that anxiety and depression panel...

I dunno if I want to see it or not, honestly.

The thought of going to that makes me nervous and sad.

• Options

erotic wifi?

but you repeat yourself

you said butt

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    that mezcal is good chu

I have 2 Del Maguey's now.
    They are both amazing.

• Options

Game developers are sub-human scum with perverted minds. They cannot be trusted with their own creative powers.

we need to get the regulators off the backs of game developers

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    "why no one will game with you"

ouch

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    that mezcal is good chu

i don't know how not to be alone

perhaps we can make an educational exchange

This discussion has been closed.