As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I should have had [chat] prepared!

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I read that last panel as Fisting Gender Equality and got more excited.

I would attend any panel that is about fisting abstract concepts.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    I am a foul, disgusting creature
    I made BBQ sauce and it's so good and now that I've used it to coat the chicken I'm making for dinner and bottled the remainder I'm eating what didn't fit in the bottle out of the pot

It's only like the thinnest scraping but oh god that sounds even worse oh god oh god

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    @Dynagrip‌

Hey if you're still having problems I busted brutal difficulty in plague inc. wide open.

Basically infect a country with a harbor and airport, focus on upgrading air and water transmission until you get bioaerosol, and the first few levels of drug resist/gene hardening to counter resistance. Don't put anything into symptoms because even one point will lead to your plague being found. If you get a mutation devolve it (also get the gene where the devolve doesn't change costs). Wait until the whole planet is infected then go for coughing, pneumonia, pulmonary fibrosis, total organ failure. Use whatever plague type's special as needed (spore burst for spreading fungus)

I have gotten to nanobots so far with this strategy but because they start out discovered gonna have to see how to work this one out.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    there's a PAX for fucking?

They call it by other things. Yiffing, pony play, warhammering.

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    Guys I'm having a really shit day. I got a speeding ticket. : /.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Man, you gotta stay on top of all the releases though.

On second thought, Gamestop probably would let me pre-order Halo 13 or FFLXVII so just put all your money on those TBD release dates...

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    msmya wrote: »

How was your date?

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    @TL DR

can you link me your mix? I got jakes but never heard your!

• Options
    msmya wrote: »

It happens. Especially if you speed. Which we all do. Sorry you got caught. <3

• Options
    All my days used to be shitty but then I recalibrated and now everything is perfectly mediocre

• Options
    ITS TIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_yBUfMGvzc

TO PLAY HURFSTONE

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i don't know if i'd even bother to get badges and shit for PAX. i don't think conventions are really my thing, at least not three days of them. hanging out with forumers would be the main reason to go, obvs

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    I don't really know. He wa looking around the whole time and not at me. Couldn't really get him to talk much.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    @y2jake215‌ my homie is streaming a DJ set right now

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/BitFlip

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    i don't know if i'd even bother to get badges and shit for PAX. i don't think conventions are really my thing, at least not three days of them. hanging out with forumers would be the main reason to go, obvs

Have you been to 3-day conventions before? For pleasure, not business.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    @Dynagrip‌

Hey if you're still having problems I busted brutal difficulty in plague inc. wide open.

Basically infect a country with a harbor and airport, focus on upgrading air and water transmission until you get bioaerosol, and the first few levels of drug resist/gene hardening to counter resistance. Don't put anything into symptoms because even one point will lead to your plague being found. If you get a mutation devolve it (also get the gene where the devolve doesn't change costs). Wait until the whole planet is infected then go for coughing, pneumonia, pulmonary fibrosis, total organ failure. Use whatever plague type's special as needed (spore burst for spreading fungus)

I have gotten to nanobots so far with this strategy but because they start out discovered gonna have to see how to work this one out.
    you did this with fungus? dang

• Options
    mac and cheese for dinner with a side of dog fish head Midas Touch. Living the life.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Dynagrip‌

Curse you people for bringing my attention to this game.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    okay i am going to start and finish a book tonight if it fucking kills me

• Options
    oh fuck I gotta do brackets

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Vanguard technically meets this challenge by reading 'Spot Goes To The Zoo'

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Borges!

Siddhartha?

Neuromancer...?

I am trying to use the raw boredom of having nothing to do at work push my through the 4th book of Game of Thrones but I just got to a bit that had me put the book down feeling pretty disgusted.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Bi75-4SIcAEhHsv.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    What's that, br?

Sonys VR headset

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    ok bros goodnight

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    i really want the time i spent playing LoL today back.

does that mean i'm free of it

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    neat

There's a special build of Thief from Square Enix, for the Morpheus as well.

Sony's created a bunch of demos it'll be showing off here at GDC... and will also be bringing EVE Valkyrie to the dev kit. Which is interesting, because Oculus announced that it would be an Oculus exclusive.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I just read through the third, fourth and fifth ASoIaF books in about a fortnight

Now I am become spoilers

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    mezcal margaritas
    GET DUNKED ON TEQUILA

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
  • Options
    thom has become doggs?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    thom has become doggs?

That video combines two of my loves. Dogs, and driving on tracks. Also I love the fact that they taught the dog to drive stick.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    sig i like this music!

sig.gif
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I just read through the third, fourth and fifth ASoIaF books in about a fortnight

Now I am become spoilers

I just can't stomach his writing to go through his stuff that fast.

I am alternating chapters of the 4th book with chapters from a history textbook on the cold war.

Yes, the latter is better written. :P

• Options
    I dont even like sports games but goddamn these are fucking increidble looking

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two6_1280.jpg

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    wtf

thats vidya

thats cray

poo
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I see I missed the biannual "I'm really smart guys, it's just not reflected in my grades or my posts" post train

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    i had to spend a lot of time wondering if i was looking at a video game or real life

and i'm still not even sure.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I see I missed the biannual "I'm really smart guys, it's just not reflected in my grades or my posts" post train

im a dumbshit.
    my grades sucked.
    whatever.
    School is stupid, morty.

This discussion has been closed.