As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I should have had [chat] prepared!

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Rob Ford is the best. I can say this because he isn't a politician in my country.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    In the biggest news of the day, a new 12 sided coin

9fbf8486-5aa7-45a1-a57c-8bf549d9b894-620x372.jpeg?width=620&height=-&quality=95

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »

I don't like it.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Do a search on Kylie Video and get reminded that in the Daily Mail women still 'flaunt' things, like brazen hussies who should properly be ashamed.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    sbOdUe4.jpg

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Jeez. Arnie's really starting to look his 66 years.

• Options
    Is that Ahnold?

He looks old.

• Options
    The gold represents the control of the South African and Canadian gold mines, the silver represents the financial sector of London. The queen's portrait is a statement that older woman are still front and centre in society's power structures. The 12 sides is a rejection of the tyranny of the circle.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Yea I cant post the Kylie video def NSFW.

Song is crap but she is flawless and doubly so for being 45.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Last time I went to a hospital for psych reasons it was at 10pm. Had to wait til 9am the next day to see a psychiatrist. Took them til 6pm that night to decide I could go home while I waited for a bed to open somewhere. They did at least pay for my cab home though.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »

I like it

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    broar, assuming you've finished it and are over initial hype by now, how worth getting is south park stick of truth.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    doob doob doob

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ronya wrote: »
    doob doob doob

The man is cracking up

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    Do a search on Kylie Video and get reminded that in the Daily Mail women still 'flaunt' things, like brazen hussies who should properly be ashamed.

Unless they are teenage starlets on page three or something similar.

• Options
    evilbob wrote: »
    broar, assuming you've finished it and are over initial hype by now, how worth getting is south park stick of truth.

I havent finished it but it is fantastic. (Dark Souls 2 stole my hype)

I think if you are a die hard South Park fan its worth full price but I think other wise maybe not. While it is an incredibly well made game in every aspect, it has almost zero re-playability unless you really want to see the other classes skills. And you could just youtube them, I would say its a solid $40 game otherwise.

Its pretty much the perfect length and pacing is great at about 11-14 hours. There is no grinding needed and you actually have to use the items in your inventory which is a nice change from the typical hoarding style most game have.

• Options
    Hmm I'll wait then. If a sale drops it to more like 30-35 I'll pick it up.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The decision to divorce newsposts and comics on the PA main site is weird. Quite often I need the news to know what the topic of the comic is :(

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    repost from DS2 thread
    Elldren wrote: »
    So I got DS2 today and went through the tutorial, did stuff in Majula, got some items and decided to farm up my first couple soul levels in the entrance of the Forest of Giants.

As I'm farming I realize I forgot to join the blue dude covenant and decide to head back to the bonfire and join them. This being Dark Souls though, as I hit the bonfire I can't use it and of course, I'm being invaded.

The beauty of the new system though is that whereas in Dark Souls, since I'm a starting Explorer with just a dagger to my name and a shield on my back, in DS1 I'd have been absolute toast unless I got really lucky. Instead I'm being invaded by someone who is basically evenly matched with me, with a dagger and a crappy shield and everything. So instead of my first death in Dark Souls 2, I got my first PvP victory!

@bloodyroarxx‌

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    20140317-earthquake.png

• Options
    Also, I sent an email to a dude I've met. Addressed it to "John" he's replied and gone all "Dr Jojo" on me. Are we escalating formality? Is that the game? Right then "Dear Sir" it is.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    repost from DS2 thread
    So I got DS2 today and went through the tutorial, did stuff in Majula, got some items and decided to farm up my first couple soul levels in the entrance of the Forest of Giants.

As I'm farming I realize I forgot to join the blue dude covenant and decide to head back to the bonfire and join them. This being Dark Souls though, as I hit the bonfire I can't use it and of course, I'm being invaded.

The beauty of the new system though is that whereas in Dark Souls, since I'm a starting Explorer with just a dagger to my name and a shield on my back, in DS1 I'd have been absolute toast unless I got really lucky. Instead I'm being invaded by someone who is basically evenly matched with me, with a dagger and a crappy shield and everything. So instead of my first death in Dark Souls 2, I got my first PvP victory!

@bloodyroarxx‌

OH about that

In DS2 PVP match making is apparently based on your Soul Memory which is based on your total number of souls ever collected. You can find it in the top right of your stats scren

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    repost from DS2 thread

@bloodyroarxx‌

OH about that

In DS2 PVP match making is apparently based on your Soul Memory which is based on your total number of souls ever collected. You can find it in the top right of your stats scren

I know that

I am aware of that

I am commenting on that

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    So is DS2 any good?

• Options
    That sounds like a great PVP tweak.

I'm so hot for DS2 but full price console games are too rich for my blood.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Cinders wrote: »
    ThQlbNz.jpg

Dallas drivers can't drive.

RAV0002E_Rush_Hour_Traffic_Jam_Puzzle_F_2-700x700.jpg

Winky on
  • Options
    Echo wrote: »
    So is DS2 any good?

I think it is a better game then the first 2

• Options
    repost from DS2 thread

bloodyroarxx‌

OH about that

I know that

I am aware of that

I am commenting on that

Wasnt sure if you were aware of the exact mechanic

• Options
    how I won is I baited out an overcommitted strong attack flurry and then got in the backstab as they recovered

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Cinders wrote: »
    ThQlbNz.jpg

Dallas drivers can't drive.

ZAZQaKG.jpg

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    So is DS2 any good?

I think it is a better game then the first 2

which is saying a great deal

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    don't dead open inside? wtf?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    don't dead open inside? wtf?

The graphical designers were the first to die in the zombie apocalypse.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I'm not sure if I ever got the Gold Racket in Mario Tennis, but I did get the Silver Racket twice.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Man my butt is not being a bro today, pooping err day.

It dont give a fuck!

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Also from earlier

WANT

fvchgCi.jpg

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Also, I sent an email to a dude I've met. Addressed it to "John" he's replied and gone all "Dr Jojo" on me. Are we escalating formality? Is that the game? Right then "Dear Sir" it is.

If you want to send a letter to a judge you have to add the gerundive The Honorable, naturally, but then you also have to include the official name of the courthouse and the full name of the jurisdiction. This results in some stupid-ass shit:

The Honorable Mojo Jojo
    United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan United States Courthouse
    500 Pearl Street
    New York, NY 10007-1312

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Rejected from by BP.

To be fair, thank god. I'm not sure how happy I'd have been about that in the long run.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    @casual goes undercover in foreign parts

4f7c7a8a49e8bd9ffcbd647a6c161e83.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I never played Power Tour, though. Maybe I should. Don't know much about it.

This discussion has been closed.